Remove this ad

Calliope

Sorcerer

#261 [url]

Dec 21 11 10:13 PM

I was just thinking... If Richard and Sara are Isis and Osiris, and they are the twins parents... what about all those other sets of twins before these two? It could be that, like Josh and Sophie, the parents are also reincarnations/descendants of Isis and Osiris, rather than being them. Otherwise, the parents may actually be the Original Isis/Osiris and they just had tonnes of kids, all of whom happened to be twins, and Nick and Perry are only meeting them (the parents) for the first time?

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ads0504

Spellcaster

#262 [url]

Dec 22 11 2:29 AM

what if isis and osiris were sophie's and josh's great great great... grand parents? is that why they called them children? also could their great great great... grand children be richard and sara?

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#263 [url]

Dec 23 11 1:41 AM

I hadn't thought about the fact that they could be grandparents of great grandparents of the twins. But, why would Josh and Sophie call them Mom and Dad?

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   

#264 [url]

Dec 23 11 3:52 AM

QUOTE (MSfanRyAn @ December 22, 2011 08:41 pm)
I hadn't thought about the fact that they could be grandparents of great grandparents of the twins. But, why would Josh and Sophie call them Mom and Dad?

thats the only part that makes this particular theory seem very strange to me. they looked like the twins parents, exactly like them not just similar like distant relatives. i believe isis/osiris are not at all related to josh/sophie and the couple somehow possessed or at least made themselves look like richard and sara but they are not. if this is the case, i wonder just how long theyve been doing this?... then of course theres the chance that the original isis/osiris are the twins parents- richard and sara, and somehow the twins are humani or at least enough like humani that they couldnt tell the difference and could touch/read the codex.

aura: light violet /scent: lavender/magics: water, air, time(aether)
"The promise given was a necessity of the past, the promise broken is a necessity of the present."

Quote    Reply   

#265 [url]

Dec 23 11 11:38 PM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ December 23, 2011 03:52 am)
QUOTE (MSfanRyAn @ December 22, 2011 08:41 pm)

thats the only part that makes this particular theory seem very strange to me. they looked like the twins parents, exactly like them not just similar like distant relatives. i believe isis/osiris are not at all related to josh/sophie and the couple somehow possessed or at least made themselves look like richard and sara but they are not. if this is the case, i wonder just how long theyve been doing this?... then of course theres the chance that the original isis/osiris are the twins parents- richard and sara, and somehow the twins are humani or at least enough like humani that they couldnt tell the difference and could touch/read the codex.

Possession seems possible, but don't they need to have prior connection to the people, like Mars did to Josh when he controlled him in book four. I also have another question, if they were on the original Danu Talis how did Isis and Osiris know them already?

Quote    Reply   

#266 [url]

Dec 25 11 3:00 PM

QUOTE (MSfanRyAn)
Possession seems possible, but don't they need to have prior connection to the people, like Mars did to Josh when he controlled him in book four. I also have another question, if they were on the original Danu Talis how did Isis and Osiris know them already?

Maybe because the parents can travel through time as they wish. It's likely that they planned Josh and Sophie's arrival to the past, because they didn't looked surprised when they met Sophie and Josh in Danu Talis.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#267 [url]

Dec 27 11 12:15 AM

Slightly flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif but I thought Bastet said in the Warlock that Osiris and Isis don't have any children so they would support Anubis (their nephew) in a coup. How can they be the twins' parents? flamelssecret/wall_.gif flamelssecret/crazy.gif flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#268 [url]

Dec 27 11 11:02 AM

QUOTE (Helios99 @ December 27, 2011 12:15 am)
Slightly flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif but I thought Bastet said in the Warlock that Osiris and Isis don't have any children so they would support Anubis (their nephew) in a coup. How can they be the twins' parents? flamelssecret/wall_.gif flamelssecret/crazy.gif flamelssecret/idk.gif

When Bastet said that she was on Danu Talis, if Osiris and Isis can travel through time they would know they have children on the past but the rest of Danu Talis would not, except Chronos perhaps. But you are right this is off topic, we can discuss Isis and Osiris in their own thread. Thanks.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#270 [url]

Jan 4 12 11:12 PM

This could be flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif , but in the Marethyu topic there was talk about whether Josh could turn into Marethyu. I think it is possible because Marethyu has blond hair and blue eyes. When talking to Aten in The Warlock Marethyu said that the man he believed to be his father was a man of history, like Richard. Is there anyway that Richard and Sara (Or Isis and Osiris) could have adopted Sophie and Josh to influence the prophecy for their personal gain?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#271 [url]

Jan 5 12 3:00 AM

QUOTE (Helios99 @ December 27, 2011 12:15 am)

I might have missed this point, but who knows that Isis and Osiris have children if they have kept them secret, right?

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#272 [url]

Jan 8 12 12:00 AM

QUOTE (Helios99 @ December 26, 2011 07:15 pm)

I recall this. I think that Bastet said this on Danu Talis. That was 10,00 years before the twins were born.

Quote    Reply   

#273 [url]

Mar 15 12 2:43 AM

It's kind of bugging me...
If Isis and Osiris are Sara and Richard, then... what the meaning of Tsagalalal words?
She tell Sophie that she and Gilgamesh have been watching ten thousand years for the Newman family... she said that... the brief lineage of this family. But if it true that Isis and Osiris is the twin's parent... then... it didn't make any sense!

Tsagalalal and Gilgamesh should have just watching those two elder rather than watching the newman ancestor, right?

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#274 [url]

Mar 16 12 10:03 AM

Um, well what if they were just watching the elders? They are immortal after all. But, eh. Could be that they had tonnes and tonnes of humani kids who all turned out to be twins... flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#275 [url]

Mar 16 12 10:20 AM

Just tell me if this idea is an absurd one...
Richard and Sara Newman are a different existence with Osiris and Isis but with the same outlook so the twin recognized those two elder as their real parent... ._.

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#276 [url]

Mar 16 12 10:31 AM

Yeah. Maybe. But if they were truly evil, what better way to make sure your enemies don't cause you trouble than to raise them? Not that they're necessarily evil, but if they WERE evil... You get the picture.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#277 [url]

Mar 20 12 8:04 AM

QUOTE (Calliope @ March 16, 2012 04:01 pm)
Yeah. Maybe. But if they were truly evil, what better way to make sure your enemies don't cause you trouble than to raise them? Not that they're necessarily evil, but if they WERE evil... You get the picture.

no i think theyre the good guys because they DID help the witch raise mars ultor and they declared dee utlaga as well

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   

#278 [url]

Mar 20 12 8:19 AM

QUOTE (johnD2012 @ March 20, 2012 08:04 am)

no i think theyre the good guys because they DID help the witch raise mars ultor and they declared dee utlaga as well

I think that was just a front John, who knows what this couple thinks.

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#279 [url]

Mar 20 12 11:15 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ March 20, 2012 08:19 am)
QUOTE (johnD2012 @ March 20, 2012 08:04 am)

I think that was just a front John, who knows what this couple thinks.

There no good or bad in this story...
Everyone has a good and bad side. Expect Dee, he already lost his mind...

Quote    Reply   

#280 [url]

Apr 7 12 5:44 AM

Richard and Sara Newman are the nom de plumes that Isis and Osiris adopted. They are one and the same. As for Tsagaglalal's quote, I am uncertain.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help