Remove this ad

#241 [url]

Aug 29 11 10:01 PM

QUOTE (FaustXenos @ August 28, 2011 03:19 am)
Maybe the Original Isis and Osiris died, but their consciousness survived. Then their consciousness could have possessed the parents of the twins, and raised them the way they wanted to.
I think some of the Great Elders had children with Archons, and their DNAs were not compatible, resulting in the Change. Then the incompatible DNA was given to the next generation, and it again changed them, and not the wild magics released from the Pyramid.

I'm really liking the part about the Great Elders and the Archons. Maybe instead of Isis and Osiris Elders, maybe they are the only surviving Great Elders. And then if they are Great Elders and what is said in the quote is true, then they could have kids without the change effecting them.

Or, maybe they somehow perfected the technique that Abraham used to slow the change in himself, to basically remove the change altogether, and did the same thing for Sophie and Josh when they were first born, to make sure the Change wouldn't have an effect on them.

XD But, I don't know, and haven't read the books in a while(currently rereading the first) so I could be really far off.

user posted image
Aura-Ice Blue Scent-Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream Elements-Water, Fire, Earth, Air
"Pokud zranění musí být pro muže to by měl být natolik závažná, že jeho pomsta nemusí strach."Niccolo Machiavelli.
"If the injury must be for a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not fear."Niccolo Machiavelli.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#242 [url]

Aug 30 11 11:18 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ August 27, 2011 04:39 pm)
Just playing devil's advocate here, because im mostly of the mindset that richard and sarah newman may not be the twins real parents but maybe its the other way around, richard and sarah newman are humani that learned to time travel and are pretending to be elders.... which is why they arent experiencing the change because they arent really elders. Just a thought.

In the Warlock, chapter 32, Bastet says Anubis, he is Isis' and Osiris' nephew, so they must be elders.

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

#243 [url]

Aug 30 11 9:40 PM

yes but the change might have made them human

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#244 [url]

Dec 15 11 11:54 AM

we are not sure that richard and sara are isis and osiris right?

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#245 [url]

Dec 15 11 1:40 PM

QUOTE (ads0504)

Josh and Sophie called them Mom and Dad. Isis and Osiris, in turn, called them children. It appears that Richard and Sara are really Osiris and Isis...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#246 [url]

Dec 15 11 2:02 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ December 15, 2011 08:40 am)
QUOTE (ads0504)

Josh and Sophie called them Mom and Dad. Isis and Osiris, in turn, called them children. It appears that Richard and Sara are really Osiris and Isis...

or isis and osiris are walking around in sarah and richard newman suits so to speak....

Quote    Reply   

#247 [url]

Dec 15 11 5:08 PM

Spacey are we talking about possession or "Eggar Suits" ala MIB

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#248 [url]

Dec 15 11 6:25 PM

QUOTE (phineasnigellus @ December 15, 2011 12:08 pm)
Spacey are we talking about possession or "Eggar Suits" ala MIB

me? never! Actually yea something to that effect, maybe they are using magic to look like richard and sarah newman.... or are actually wearing an eggar suit who knows!

Quote    Reply   

#249 [url]

Dec 15 11 7:14 PM

See I had never thought about the possession idea. That sounds like something that could be possible. Perhaps they have simply pushed aside Richard and Sara's consciousness. Or Eggar suits whichever.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#250 [url]

Dec 16 11 1:10 AM

Maybe Isis and Osiris are really Josh's and Soph's parents, aka known in the humani world as Richard and Sara.. Maybe, they had long known that the twins will bring a great cataclysm..

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#251 [url]

Dec 20 11 3:23 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ December 15, 2011 08:10 pm)
Maybe Isis and Osiris are really Josh's and Soph's parents, aka known in the humani world as Richard and Sara.. Maybe, they had long known that the twins will bring a great cataclysm..

i find that impossible since isis and osiris are elders and if they have any children they would be next generation, which josh and sophie are not. i believe they are not their parents, but have made themselves look like them by possesion, magic, or some other means from the time the twins were born so they could keep an eye on them, because they knew they were the prophesied twins. it would also explain why the twins have never lived with their parents for very long, the "digs" were never really digs, but actually the times when isis/osiris went back to danu talis.....thoughts?

aura: light violet /scent: lavender/magics: water, air, time(aether)
"The promise given was a necessity of the past, the promise broken is a necessity of the present."

Quote    Reply   

#252 [url]

Dec 20 11 3:38 AM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615)
i find that impossible since isis and osiris are elders and if they have any children they would be next generation, which josh and sophie are not. i believe they are not their parents, but have made themselves look like them by possesion, magic, or some other means from the time the twins were born so they could keep an eye on them, because they knew they were the prophesied twins. it would also explain why the twins have never lived with their parents for very long, the "digs" were never really digs, but actually the times when isis/osiris went back to danu talis.....thoughts?

...or probably, Isis and Osiris stole Sophie and Josh from their real parents. flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#253 [url]

Dec 20 11 3:43 AM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ December 19, 2011 10:38 pm)
QUOTE (flamelfan96615)

...or probably, Isis and Osiris stole Sophie and Josh from their real parents. flamelssecret/idk.gif

yes that is another possibility. either way they are not there real parents and i have a feeling sophie and josh never really knew there true parents.

"The promise given was a necessity of the past, the promise broken is a necessity of the present."

Quote    Reply   

#254 [url]

Dec 20 11 5:50 AM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ December 20, 2011 03:23 am)

Oh yes, this is quite possible. After the Change took place to the Elders, it was said that their children will never ever be the same as their parent. A good example is Scatty, so far we have never seen here use magic at all, but she is a Next Generation. Though she is very good in combat.. And don't forget that Rich and Sara was not quite affected by the Change, they remain as they are. What if that Change was transferred to Josh and Soph?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#255 [url]

Dec 20 11 1:57 PM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ December 19, 2011 10:23 pm)

well playing devil's advocate here for a minute, we dont know when the last next generation was born, but we do know that elders had elders as children until the fall of danu talis, and then because of the magic during the fall their children were then a different race known as next generation. So whats to say that in the last 10,000 years there hasnt been another change and elders now have humani as children. Look at prometheus, he is technically the father of the first people because he brought them to life.

Quote    Reply   

#256 [url]

Dec 20 11 11:33 PM

How do we know that the next generation can't be as human as Sophie and Josh? I mean, in The Alchemyst they though she was human at first. Why couldn't they be human-like next generation raised to believe that they were human. Isis and Osiris could be their parents after all.

Edit: Sorry, where I said that they thought she was human at first I meant Scatty. That wasn't quite clear.

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   

#257 [url]

Dec 21 11 2:57 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ December 20, 2011 12:50 am)

Oh yes, this is quite possible. After the Change took place to the Elders, it was said that their children will never ever be the same as their parent. A good example is Scatty, so far we have never seen here use magic at all, but she is a Next Generation. Though she is very good in combat.. And don't forget that Rich and Sara was not quite affected by the Change, they remain as they are. What if that Change was transferred to Josh and Soph?

i dont think im completely understanding you. do you mean to say that the change never happened to isis and isiris/ richard and sara and was instead passed to josh and sophie so they became humani because of the change? that doesnt make any sense. im sorry, i just dont understand what you mean. flamelssecret/wall_.gif

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#258 [url]

Dec 21 11 3:09 AM

QUOTE (MSfanRyAn @ December 20, 2011 06:33 pm)
How do we know that the next generation can't be as human as Sophie and Josh? I mean, in The Alchemyst they though she was human at first. Why couldn't they be human-like next generation raised to believe that they were human. Isis and Osiris could be their parents after all.

im guessing they arent next generation because next generation cant touch the codex and josh has already touched and read from it. so if isis and osiris are their real parents josh and sophie as their children are not next generation or elder.

Quote    Reply   

#259 [url]

Dec 21 11 3:17 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ December 20, 2011 10:09 pm)
QUOTE (MSfanRyAn @ December 20, 2011 06:33 pm)

im guessing they arent next generation because next generation cant touch the codex and josh has already touched and read from it. so if isis and osiris are their real parents josh and sophie as their children are not next generation or elder.

of course there is also the chance that abraham knew this would happen and made sure the prophesied twins would be able to use the codex even if they were not necessarily purely humani. but i have a feeling that wont happen so im stumped. i just think it is very, very,very,very... unlikely, if not impossible, that isis/osiris are truely the twins parents.

Quote    Reply   

#260 [url]

Dec 21 11 7:22 AM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ December 21, 2011 02:57 am)
QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ December 20, 2011 12:50 am)

i dont think im completely understanding you. do you mean to say that the change never happened to isis and isiris/ richard and sara and was instead passed to josh and sophie so they became humani because of the change? that doesnt make any sense. im sorry, i just dont understand what you mean. flamelssecret/wall_.gif

Yep, I do remember Isis and Osiris remained the same as they are, so yes, they were, I presume not affected by the Change.. I don't exactly remember who said this, but I think it's Bastet.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help