Remove this ad

#221 [url]

Aug 26 11 9:28 PM

Ancient the Change for them that we've been talking about is that they have become humani.

Aura Color: Forest Green
Aura Scent: Fire
Magics: Fire and Air, Sorcery and Transformation
To have a beginning everything must have an end.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#222 [url]

Aug 27 11 7:09 AM

If the change made them Humani, they would definitely try to conceal it. Remember, Elder's think that Humani are primitive beings. Being Humani wouldn't remove their Immortality, since there are Immortal humans.
Also, when Mars saw them, he almost mistook them for humani.

Quote    Reply   

#223 [url]

Aug 27 11 10:33 AM

Actually, it is pretty likely that they would become mortal after becoming humani, as humani can only become immortal by magic. However, they might have given themselves immortality, if one doesn't have to be elder to do it (and if they are humani, the fact they made Dee immortal proves that humani can do it too).

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

#224 [url]

Aug 27 11 1:54 PM

I doubt the change has made them humani because Mars said this:

QUOTE (The Necromancer)
Mars felt—rather than saw—their auras, and knew these were no humani.
He didn't mistake them for humani, he just said that they looked like humani.

And if humani could make people immortal, you would think that more of them would be doing it.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#225 [url]

Aug 27 11 2:39 PM

Just playing devil's advocate here, because im mostly of the mindset that richard and sarah newman may not be the twins real parents but maybe its the other way around, richard and sarah newman are humani that learned to time travel and are pretending to be elders.... which is why they arent experiencing the change because they arent really elders. Just a thought.

Quote    Reply   

#226 [url]

Aug 27 11 3:36 PM

well if they could the elders would probbably have concealed the truth from them so that they would be in their service and do the elders dirty work.

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

#227 [url]

Aug 27 11 5:29 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ August 27, 2011 09:39 am)
Just playing devil's advocate here, because im mostly of the mindset that richard and sarah newman may not be the twins real parents but maybe its the other way around, richard and sarah newman are humani that learned to time travel and are pretending to be elders.... which is why they arent experiencing the change because they arent really elders. Just a thought.

That's a good theory, that may also explain why most Elders don't know of their identities, they just know they are very powerful.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#228 [url]

Aug 27 11 6:41 PM

But the change really didn't effect their immortality. It didn't effect the other Elders like Anubis doesn't have the sudden urge to chase a cat.

Also the Change could also effect the twins by not becoming Next Generation but becoming full human. Because in the Warlock Bastet said that Isis and Osiris do not have children of their own. That may be a choice because they know what the Change will do their children.

Quote    Reply   

#230 [url]

Aug 27 11 8:04 PM

It did affect them by making them the Next Generation

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#232 [url]

Aug 27 11 8:45 PM

So they could've been changed in a more drastic way than Isis and Osiris

Quote    Reply   

#233 [url]

Aug 28 11 2:39 AM

yes. i wonder what happens to the twins after the fall? do they die or what?

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

#234 [url]

Aug 28 11 3:09 AM

No I think that they'll make a deal with Kronos or Matheryu and go back to their time.

Quote    Reply   

#235 [url]

Aug 28 11 9:19 AM

Maybe the Original Isis and Osiris died, but their consciousness survived. Then their consciousness could have possessed the parents of the twins, and raised them the way they wanted to.
I think some of the Great Elders had children with Archons, and their DNAs were not compatible, resulting in the Change. Then the incompatible DNA was given to the next generation, and it again changed them, and not the wild magics released from the Pyramid.

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#237 [url]

Aug 29 11 5:57 AM

I quite like SC's theory... very sneaky... But it begs the question of how on earth haven't they been found out yet?!

Um, also: Who says Isis and Osiris couldn't have changed into Humani? Remember how when Josh and Sophie combined their powers to fight Mach and Dee at Notre Dame? Their auras together were said to be almost as strong as an Elder's, and they were barely even trained then. Isis and Osiris would still have the same powerful auras, could look pretty much the same - the only real thing that would be different is that their DNA has been altered.

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

#238 [url]

Aug 29 11 2:47 PM

possible but i dont think so. i wonder if isis and osiris are gonna help fight with the twins? or against them?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#239 [url]

Aug 29 11 4:09 PM

I don't think they are going to enter the battlefield, they look to me like puppet masters, doing everything from the shadows.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#240 [url]

Aug 29 11 8:35 PM

kind of like machiavelli

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help