Remove this ad

#201 [url]

Aug 16 11 11:17 PM

We don't know what The Change may have done to Isis and Osiris…they could have been turned into humani.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#202 [url]

Aug 17 11 1:51 AM

alchemist master i dont htink thats possible because if they were humnai they couldnt create a shadowrealm

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

#203 [url]

Aug 17 11 4:02 AM

QUOTE (torcleader @ August 16, 2011 08:51 pm)
alchemist master i dont htink thats possible because if they were humnai they couldnt create a shadowrealm

Why not? Before the Elders knew how to shape a Shadowrealm they used the Swords of Power to craft them, that's why there are some Shadowrealms where no signs of life can be perceived. The Archons before them used the Swords to weave the Leylines.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#204 [url]

Aug 24 11 4:56 AM

I doubt that Tsagaglalal would let Isis and Osiris just take over the twins. She was watching them so either Isis and Osiris were able to manipulate Tsagaglalal or Isis and Osiris had "mutant" elder twins making them humans.

Aura Color: Forest Green
Aura Scent: Fire
Magics: Fire and Air, Sorcery and Transformation
To have a beginning everything must have an end.

Quote    Reply   

Spellcaster

#205 [url]

Aug 26 11 1:43 AM

an idea from artillery's "mutant" point, what if the twins were supposed to be next generation, yeah, but remember the change apparently has no effect on isis and osiris? what if the change took place on the babies, stripping them of their next generation-ness, turning them human, humanoid, whatever things that can handle the book?

user posted image
Aura Color: Wolf
Aura scent: Jasmine
Type of Magic: Psychic abilities
Favored Weapon: Italian Longsword

Quote    Reply   

#206 [url]

Aug 26 11 8:41 AM

QUOTE (Dr.JohnDee2010 @ August 26, 2011 01:43 am)
an idea from artillery's "mutant" point, what if the twins were supposed to be next generation, yeah, but remember the change apparently has no effect on isis and osiris? what if the change took place on the babies, stripping them of their next generation-ness, turning them human, humanoid, whatever things that can handle the book?

Or perhaps Isis and Osiris somehow turned them into humani, knowing that only humani could touch the Codex, and because of this fact turned Sophie and Josh into humani so they could trick/persuade/force Sophie and Josh to do their bidding (involving the Codex).

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!"
-Leonardo da Vinci
"It is best to be both feared and loved; however, if one cannot be both, it is better to be feared than loved."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

#207 [url]

Aug 26 11 8:41 AM

that's what i was thinking too. or the change for the Next Gen (in case Sophie and Josh are) was that they became human.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#208 [url]

Aug 26 11 10:09 AM

But if Isis and Osiris are the twin's parents, how could Tsagalgal have watched over their ancestors for generations?

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

#210 [url]

Aug 26 11 7:55 PM

no. isis and osiris are not humani. They said in the warlock that they had held the great change off and that the great change had not altered them. Also it says that they haven't changed since the fall of danu talis. They hadnt changed yet then. ANd mars said he could feel the power of tthere auras in the catacombs.

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#211 [url]

Aug 26 11 8:05 PM

I think Isis and Osiris are arrogant. They say the Change did not affect them but they know it affected them. No Elders 'escaped' the Change. I doubt there was a way to fight it. I mean it's wild magic. It wouldn't be stopped.

Quote    Reply   

#212 [url]

Aug 26 11 8:07 PM

unless they had earthlord or archon technology that could stop it.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#213 [url]

Aug 26 11 8:22 PM

But why would the Earthlords and Archons need it? Btw has everyone forgot about the Ancients?

Quote    Reply   

#214 [url]

Aug 26 11 8:24 PM

maybe the ancients? maybe they ordered it from the archons like the u.p.s

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#215 [url]

Aug 26 11 8:42 PM

But the ancients came before the archons

Quote    Reply   

#216 [url]

Aug 26 11 8:45 PM

did they? i thoguht they came after them but before teh great elders

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#217 [url]

Aug 26 11 8:46 PM

It goes:

Earthlords
Ancients
Archons
Great Elders
Elders
Next Generation

Quote    Reply   

#218 [url]

Aug 26 11 8:48 PM

oh. my bad. thansk for correcting me artillery.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#219 [url]

Aug 26 11 8:51 PM

So I think Isis and Osiris lied about not me being affected.

Quote    Reply   

#220 [url]

Aug 26 11 9:14 PM

But if they lied, how do they menage to hide their change? All the changes seen so far have been pretty noticeable.

Also, Anubis calls them aunt and uncle, so they can't be humani.

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help