Remove this ad

#521 [url]

Jun 4 11 9:36 PM

I don't think Nicholas could of learned earth magic from Tsagaglalal, because she just says that all of the elements are the same, or maybe he knows this, and that is why we don't we him use any elements.

"My show now, Keyblade master! Who am I? Oh, my name's Axel.
Got it memorized?"
Aura color: Metallic-Red, Aura scent: Darkness, Prefered weapon: Chakrams or keyblade, Number or Rank: VIII, Lucian Agent.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spellcaster

#523 [url]

Jun 25 11 2:42 AM

QUOTE (Axel @ June 04, 2011 02:36 pm)
I don't think Nicholas could of learned earth magic from Tsagaglalal, because she just says that all of the elements are the same, or maybe he knows this, and that is why we don't we him use any elements.

actually, she says all concepts of all magics are the same. as long as you have the tools and believe, you will do it. never say never, cause its always possible. i dont think she taught anybody though, she's too, solitary and connected with grief to reach out, i think.

user posted image
Aura Color: Wolf
Aura scent: Jasmine
Type of Magic: Psychic abilities
Favored Weapon: Italian Longsword

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#524 [url]

Jun 27 11 11:33 AM

If I can assume all Elders can grant immortality, can't Prometheus or someone on Nicolas' side just grant him and his wife immortality for the time being?
(hmm, maybe I can ask Michael )

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#525 [url]

Jun 27 11 12:42 PM

QUOTE (Jef @ June 27, 2011 05:33 am)
If I can assume all Elders can grant immortality, can't Prometheus or someone on Nicolas' side just grant him and his wife immortality for the time being?

It seems that the elders dont just grant the gift of immortality lightly, in the dark elder case is seems mostly to be a ill grant you immortality if you become my lifelong servant and do my bidding. In other cases it seems its because the person saved the elders' life which is what happened with billy and i think niten. And then if an elder offers, its a two way street. So even if someone offered nicholas immortality he'd have to agree and im not sure at this point he'd want to be in service to an elder. Also because he took the potion who even knows if nicholas still can be made immortal by an elder, because technically he already is immortal but the potion is wearing off.

Quote    Reply   

#526 [url]

Jun 27 11 2:14 PM

Gilgamesh said that there was a formula for the words to make someone immortal, so why didn't Nicholas and Perenelle use those words instead of using the potion that has to be renewed every month?

Aura Color: Magenta
Aura Scent: Chocolate Raspberry
Element: Water

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#527 [url]

Jun 27 11 5:38 PM

QUOTE (Jef @ June 27, 2011 11:33 am)

I don't think Nicholas would go for that option even it was offer freely and with Elders there is always some price to pay whether friend or foe. He also said once that his master was the Codex.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#528 [url]

Jun 29 11 10:44 PM

(hmm, maybe I can ask Michael  )

It's a very simple explanation. It would ruin the plot, or remove a lot of the drama at the very least.

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

Quote    Reply   

#529 [url]

Jul 1 11 9:49 PM

It does seem just too easy, but it looks like the books will be over before they have to die, seeing as most of them are in Danu Talis already. I think the Flamels will die at the end of the series anyway, so unless the scene in DT goes on for more than a day (which I doubt it will) it'll be a natural end to the series.

Aura: Deep Red
Scent: Smouldering Parchment
Magics: Fire and Air
The promise given was a necessity of the past, the word broken is a necessity of the present.

Quote    Reply   

#530 [url]

Jul 2 11 7:29 AM

what do you mean that "it'll be a natural end?"? That Nicholas and Perenelle will die? I believe they will die whether they go back in time or not.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#531 [url]

Jul 3 11 10:15 AM

I mean that since the series is primarily about the Flamels, having them die at the end of the series in Danu Talis will close the series more than if they made it back to San Francisco or anywhere else before they died. Also I was writing with a belief that they would go back in time, but you have a point that they might not and I shouldn't rule anything out.

Aura: Deep Red
Scent: Smouldering Parchment
Magics: Fire and Air
The promise given was a necessity of the past, the word broken is a necessity of the present.

Quote    Reply   

#532 [url]

Jul 28 11 8:33 PM

i loved hem from the start he was my fav chapter after Scatty i think he is realy good and i get realy mad when they say bad things about him he does all thoes things just for save all the humans and josh is ok he thinks that way just becouse of dee

Quote    Reply   

#534 [url]

Jul 29 11 2:13 AM

QUOTE (Zombelia @ July 29, 2011 12:52 am)
Dee and Flamel really are pretty alike. Remember in book three when they were having the same thoughts?

If you read "The Warlock" you will understand why they are pretty much different in every way. Dee is WAY crazier than Flamel... flamelssecret/no-no.gif

"On the top of Notre Dame, Dee and Machiavelli watched as Flamel and the others picked their way through the smoking piles of masonry, heading in the direction of the bridge..."

Michael Scott, "The Magician", page 454, first paragraph.

Quote    Reply   

#535 [url]

Aug 7 11 4:51 PM

I agree with that statement by Venoturus
flamelssecret/forum trolls.gif

War is nothing Death is weak but together their effects are strong Aura is all
Aura Color: Pure Emerald
Aura Sent: Lemons

Quote    Reply   

#536 [url]

Aug 9 11 11:39 PM

Dee is so much more crazy than Flamel, who is not crazy at all, every time Dee talks to Josh, he mentions how the Flamels killed so many people, when 1.) They really didn't, and 2.) It was actually him that killed those people. Asfor the twins they collected, how many did they collect? The only reason I wouldn't trust him is because he kept secrets form the two.

Aura: White Scent: Winter Learned: Necromancy, Alchemy, Fire
I have the gift of Foresight... I know Marethyu...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.” Albert Einstein
Anyone seen any of the Stargate shows?
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#537 [url]

Aug 10 11 8:08 AM

QUOTE (Mars616 @ August 09, 2011 11:39 pm)
Dee is so much more crazy than Flamel, who is not crazy at all, every time Dee talks to Josh, he mentions how the Flamels killed so many people, when 1.) They really didn't, and 2.) It was actually him that killed those people. Asfor the twins they collected, how many did they collect? The only reason I wouldn't trust him is because he kept secrets form the two.

Well, I think Flamel did make some unwise choices, the most prominent being, of course, that he kept information from the twins.... What he isn't acting evil intentionally, but just by accident when following the path he thinks is right?

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!"
-Leonardo da Vinci
"It is best to be both feared and loved; however, if one cannot be both, it is better to be feared than loved."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

#538 [url]

Aug 11 11 5:15 AM

QUOTE (adVinci @ August 10, 2011 01:08 am)
Well, I think Flamel did make some unwise choices, the most prominent being, of course, that he kept information from the twins.... What he isn't acting evil intentionally, but just by accident when following the path he thinks is right?

So I can give a quick thought to this. I think that it is incredibly important to remember one incontrovertible fact that everyone seems to overlook, the series while focusing on twins of legend, swords, immortals and Elders, is named after one person..... Nicholas Flamel. Never forget that fact. I think that Nicholas was brought back to us for a reason, he has an essential role to play yet. And if that is the case then we cannot make any judgements on why he has acted the way he has.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#539 [url]

Aug 12 11 7:08 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ October 27, 2008 04:00 am)
QUOTE (momoney433 @ October 26, 2008 08:59 pm)
QUOTE (LunaAquaVirgo @ October 26, 2008 02:14 pm)
unless maybe if it is their choice to finally die.

This is a great point.... It is possible that Nicholas and Perrenelle will die out of their choice for humankind. Maybe they will use up their auras to destroy an Elder or something, and it will kill them and the Elder.

Two great thought points there..and if they will need that amount of power to destroy anyone..i'm betting it would be Dr.Dee's Dark Elder!

I don't think it is going to be Dr. Dee's dark elder, since it is exactly what Dee wants: to destroy all the elders, including his own, only then he can be free of living in fear that his immortality might be taken away from him.
If they are going to kill anyone, it will probably be the monsters on Alactraz.

"On the top of Notre Dame, Dee and Machiavelli watched as Flamel and the others picked their way through the smoking piles of masonry, heading in the direction of the bridge..."

Michael Scott, "The Magician", page 454, first paragraph.

Quote    Reply   

#540 [url]

Aug 16 11 11:01 PM

If dee were to destroy the elders on danu talis, he would be free of fear, but humankind woudlve not blossomed and probably died out before dee died. so the instant he kills even one elder, the time lines shft. and he'll probably not exist.

Aura color:Crimson red
Aura scent:black tea
Elemental magics:fire and Aether

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help