Remove this ad

Elena

Immortal

#41 [url]

May 23 10 11:03 PM

I agree SC, I don't think Areop Enap will be upset with her. They both helped each other, so Perry doesn't really..'owe' Areop Enap anything. flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#42 [url]

May 24 10 11:16 AM

I agree with Elena, Perry doesn't owe her anything, and I do think Perry said she plans to go back to the Rock soon.

Also the cocoon she made for herself, I assume, protects her from harm. I also don't think Mach of Billy will try to destroy her unless she becomes a threat to them.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Jun 6 10 2:10 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ May 24, 2010 11:16 am)
Perry doesn't owe her anything, and I do think Perry said she plans to go back to the Rock soon.

Also the cocoon she made for herself, I assume, protects her from harm. I also don't think Mach of Billy will try to destroy her unless she becomes a threat to them.

If Aerop Enap build a cocon why can`t she protect Perry also?? So she doen`t owe her annything and besides Aerop Enap is strong enough to defeat Machiavelli and Billy The Kid

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water
I have recieved the gift of foresight

- Before all else, be armed.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#45 [url]

Jun 6 10 2:46 PM

QUOTE (N. Machiavelli 3/5/1469 @ June 06, 2010 10:10 am)
QUOTE (Moviebuff @ May 24, 2010 11:16 am)
Perry doesn't owe her anything, and I do think Perry said she plans to go back to the Rock soon.

If Aerop Enap build a cocon why can`t she protect Perry also?? So she doen`t owe her annything and besides Aerop Enap is strong enough to defeat Machiavelli and Billy The Kid

she did protect Perry, in the sorceress she protected her from the poisoned flies

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Jun 6 10 3:20 PM

yes I know but when Machiavelli and Billy came she did not.. she just fell a sleep!!

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water

Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#47 [url]

Jun 6 10 3:43 PM

Well you would be pretty tired if you got bit by millions of poisonous flies.

You would be dead.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#48 [url]

Jun 6 10 8:08 PM

she was asleep before they arrived on the rock

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Jun 6 10 8:32 PM

QUOTE (The Who @ June 06, 2010 07:43 am)

You would be dead.

Well, I think all of us would be tired and dead after that, we are only Humani after all. Good thing it's only fictional.... Right?

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Jun 7 10 2:18 PM

QUOTE (Silvertwinn @ June 06, 2010 08:32 pm)
Good thing it's only fictional.... Right?

Mabye not... flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

user posted image

Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Jun 14 10 11:07 PM

Aereop-Enap the old spider my favorite Elder as far as I've seen and I'm terrified of spiders kinda messed up but I wanna do some digging on the old spider and see from what religion and mythology set he originates from I have a feeling its Egyptian or Hinduism but if he doesn't originate from religion then oh well

Aura: Forest Green
Smell: Spearmint/fresh pines

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#52 [url]

Jun 14 10 11:11 PM

I'm pretty sure it's African. I think I read a African mythology book with her in it.

By the way Areop-enap is a girl.

Psych, your mind!

user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Jun 14 10 11:16 PM

Ahh I never had that clarified and you know that is possible but I'll know for sure in a few days and tell you all

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#54 [url]

Jun 15 10 1:00 AM

QUOTE (The Who @ June 15, 2010 12:11 am)
I'm pretty sure it's African. I think I read a African mythology book with her in it.

Psych, your mind!

Michael has not stated that Areop-Enap is female in the books, he leaves the Old Spider's gender open, even Perenelle isn't sure:

QUOTE (The Magician P208)
"It was only a small mountain," Perenelle reminded the creature. She thought Areop-Enap was female but couldn t be entirely sure. "You've survived worse."

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Jun 15 10 1:03 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ June 14, 2010 05:00 pm)
Michael has not stated that Areop-Enap is female in the books, he leaves the Old Spider's gender open, even Perenelle isn't sure:

"It was only a small mountain," Perenelle reminded the creature. She thought Areop-Enap was female but couldn t be entirely sure. "You've survived worse."

I read up on the Old Spider, and the text said that Areop-Enap was a guy. flamelssecret/idk.gif I don't know if that helps any.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Jun 15 10 1:07 AM

Which culture does the myth of Areop-Enap arise from though? I would like to know if you could offer it
Nvm on that i just saw the link and found out thank you the who

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#57 [url]

Jun 15 10 1:12 AM

QUOTE (Demithos @ June 15, 2010 02:07 am)
Which culture does the myth of Areop-Enap arise from though? I would like to know if you could offer it
Nvm on that i just saw the link and found out thank you the who

Areop-Enap I believe is based on the Nauru legends of Micronesia, based on this quote:

QUOTE (The Magician page 208)
Keeping several wary eyes on the glowing spear, the spider took a tentative step out into the corridor. "The last place I remember was Igup Island. It's part of Polynesia",  it added.
"Micronesia", Perenelle said. "The name changed more than one hundred and fifty years ago. Just how long have you been asleep, Old Spider?" she asked, calling the creature by its common name.

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#58 [url]

Jun 15 10 1:15 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ June 14, 2010 06:00 pm)
QUOTE (The Who @ June 15, 2010 12:11 am)

Psych, your mind!

I forgot the quote. I thought it she asked and the old spider said it was a she.

Thank you for clearing that up mighty Hebdomad. flamelssecret/bow.gif flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Jun 21 10 8:15 AM

QUOTE (The Who @ June 06, 2010 03:43 pm)

You would be dead.

Sure you guys would be dead, i don't know about me though!!! flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help