Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#21 [url]

Jan 25 10 1:45 AM

Do you think that Areop-Enap will leave Alcatraz in the Necromancer, and if so..where would it go?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#23 [url]

Jan 25 10 9:08 AM

With Bookworm's comment, Im quite sure that it was A-E thats said most or all Great Elders were either killed or driven into the Shadowrealms, and then Perry said "what about you"(or something like that) and A-E said that it wasnt a great elder.

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#24 [url]

Jan 25 10 2:48 PM

QUOTE (magical_man @ January 25, 2010 04:08 am)
With Bookworm's comment, Im quite sure that it was A-E thats said most or all Great Elders were either killed or driven into the Shadowrealms, and then Perry said "what about you"(or something like that) and A-E said that it wasnt a great elder.

Here's the quote for you - it's from the Magician, when Perry and AE are talking about the symbol on the spear...
QUOTE (The Magician @ Chapter 45)
No one knows who Dee's Elder is, whom he serves, Perenelle said thoughtfully. Nicholas spent decades vainly trying to discover who, ultimately, controls the Magician.

Someone old, Areop-Enap said. As old as me, or even older. One of the Great Elders, perhaps. All of the spider Elder s eyes blinked. But it cannot be; none of them survived the Fall of Danu Talis.

You did.

I'm not one of the Great Elders, Areop-Enap said simply.

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Mar 1 10 10:49 PM

I think that Billy and Dee will have to spend alot of their time on Alcatraz trying to avoid waking her, or avoiding her spider minions. And if they do wake her... flamelssecret/sFun_scared.gif

Aura color: blue
Scent: apples
Elemental Magic: earth
Live long and prosper, may the stars watch over you, and may the force be with you!- from Star Trek, Eragon, and Star Wars

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Mar 2 10 7:17 PM

And if they do wake her...
Let me finish your sentence, I will enjoy seeing my namesake sucking them dry!
Mwahhahhahhahaa! flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

user posted image

"Areop-enap," she said in wonder, acknowledging the ancient spider elder. "I thought you were dead."

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Apr 26 10 3:20 AM

Quick question
How do you pronouce Areop-enap's name?

"No one knew why. He didn't even know why. But there was something about that sight of a soul so powerful that he would not give up fighting until all of his fears and nightmares were dead . . . until every single scream in the night had been muffled and turned into laughter . . . something about that sight struck him as admirable."
-Mordred

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

May 6 10 1:43 AM

I am going to have to say that he will align with the Flamels and the twins, because Dee had captured and trapt her on the island. But,he'll be mad when he rests and wakes up knowing that Perenelle left her there, so again, we'll have to see!

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

May 6 10 3:56 PM

QUOTE (remusflamel @ April 26, 2010 03:20 am)
Quick question
How do you pronouce Areop-enap's name?

I don't think anyone is skipping your question, it's just that I don't think any of us really knows.

user posted image
Aura: Sage
Scent: Old and New Books

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

May 6 10 8:22 PM

I agree..I don't think anyone was trying to ignore you they just did not know..... if we did know we could not really tell u online

user posted image
my aura: A deep wariming color of Light blue
My scent: The smell of the sea
My element: earth wind water and fire

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#32 [url]

May 6 10 8:36 PM

I found that on a Random House Site from an interview by Mr.Scott:

Q10.) Before we go any further, let’s address all the “funky” names in the books, as one reader observes. How do you pronounce the following?

Scathach
Hekate
Yggdrasill
The Disir
Nidhogg
Aerop-Enap
(Any others you think we should know?)

A: I’ll tell you how I pronounce them, but one of the great joys of fantasy is that you can pronounce the names any way you wish. Also, a lot of the names are pronounced just as they are spelled.

Scathach — Ska-tack
Hekate — Heck-kay-tay (or Heck-a-tay)
Yggdrasill — Egg-dra-sill  
The Disir — Diss-ir
Nidhogg — Nid-hogg
Aerop-Enap — Air-op En-ap

Sorry 'cause it's kinda..off topic lol.

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

May 22 10 11:54 AM

I agree with whoever said it that Aerop-Enap might be a little upset that Perry left her there. And that might be enough to make it a bit mad.

Aura Color: Red
Aura Scent: Sweet orange and chocolate muffins

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#36 [url]

May 22 10 12:51 PM

QUOTE (Alchemyst Girl @ May 22, 2010 06:54 am)
I agree with whoever said it that Aerop-Enap might be a little upset that Perry left her there. And that might be enough to make it a bit mad.

I dunno I imagine Perry is planning on coming back, not to mention Aerop Enap is an elder, and now that she is free of the bindings im sure she can fend for herself once rested and recharged. I think Aerop Enap knows that Perry is going to do what she can to save herself, and Perry has already saved the spider once, as the spider saved her they are even.

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

May 22 10 7:58 PM

QUOTE (Alchemyst Girl @ May 22, 2010 11:54 am)

But, Aerop-Enap is probably going to be taking a 200 year nap though to regenerate. So by the time she wakes up there might not even be a world with Perry anymore. And her memory's not that good. So I don't think she'll be upset.

Aura:Sunshine Yellow
Scent:Ozone

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

May 23 10 10:46 PM

I have a question and there is no thread for all the Elders so i will post this on all of them. Do The Great Elders, The Elders, or The Next Generation Elders have any auras? I know they are very powerful, but it neaver says HOW their so powerful. Other than Mar of course...

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#39 [url]

May 23 10 10:54 PM

I think Mr.Scott said that every living..creature/thing has an aura.

Aha! I found Mr.Scott's post about it. Here it is:

QUOTE (Michael Scott Posted: December 03 @ 2008 01:58 am)
QUOTE (Vinterulv @ November 28, 2008 04:15 am)
There is a thing about gray eyes. There was a group of people in the ancient world mainly in central Asia and they were known for having gray eyes. They are supposed to be some of the first humans to breed horses and learn to ride them.
I also have a question. Do elders have auras?

Yes, every living thing has an aura - I believe that Scathach's, the Witch of Endor's and Mars' auras are specifically mentioned. Michael

From Your Questions thread.

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#40 [url]

May 23 10 10:54 PM

QUOTE (deedeeblue @ May 23, 2010 05:46 pm)
I have a question and there is no thread for all the Elders so i will post this on all of them. Do The Great Elders, The Elders, or The Next Generation Elders have any auras? I know they are very powerful, but it neaver says HOW their so powerful. Other than Mar of course...

There are threads on both The Elders and Next Generation and Aura colors and Scents

Either of those is a suitable place to discuss this topic, if you are unsure in the future feel free to ask for help in the Can we help you thread? or pm a member of the staff.

Now back to discussion on Aerop Enap

I dont think the spider will be upset with Perry after all Perry was under no obligation to help in the first place but she did.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help