Remove this ad

#141 [url]

May 8 11 4:41 AM

She tried to kill me, Nicholas," Scatty protested. "She abandoned me in the Underworld. It took me centuries to find my way out."
That is the exact quote from the book, about why Scatty doesn't like Hekate.

user posted image
Aura-Ice Blue Scent-Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream Elements-Water, Fire, Earth, Air
"Pokud zranění musí být pro muže to by měl být natolik závažná, že jeho pomsta nemusí strach."Niccolo Machiavelli.
"If the injury must be for a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not fear."Niccolo Machiavelli.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Sorcerer

#142 [url]

May 10 11 8:16 PM

I wonder what Sactty did to irritate Hekate though.

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#143 [url]

May 10 11 11:07 PM

I don't know, but it probably had something to do with a comment she made. In The Alchemyst the Nathair told Sophie and Josh

"Don't worry too much much about Scathach; her bark is much worse than her bite." From the Alchemyst, Chapter Twenty-One, page 253, in the middle of the second paragraph.

So knowing Scathach she probably made a comment about Hekate's age and/or three faces.

user posted image
Aura-Ice Blue Scent-Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream Elements-Water, Fire, Earth, Air
"Pokud zranění musí být pro muže to by měl být natolik závažná, že jeho pomsta nemusí strach."Niccolo Machiavelli.
"If the injury must be for a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not fear."Niccolo Machiavelli.

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#144 [url]

May 11 11 12:08 PM

Hekate is already pretty cranky on her own, and Scatty's still Scatty, so it almost couldn't end good.

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help