Remove this ad

#121 [url]

Jan 6 11 7:33 PM

Yeah maybe she returned to join the original twins and fight with them or something.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#122 [url]

Jan 28 11 5:32 PM

I came across an interesting quote when looking through the alchemyst again.

The twins watched as the Elder's eyes turned cold and became, for a split second, gold mirrors, reflecting the scene before her. Put the pages away, Hekate commanded the Alchemyst.

I wonder why Hekate's eyes turned gold when Flamel took out the two pages of the codex. We know that elders can't look upon the codex, but why gold. At the time we didnt know Abraham's aura was gold but now we know, so I wonder if maybe Abraham used his aura to create the codex, and hekate was maybe seeing reflection of it? (as a side note might also explain why the codex reacted to josh as it did when he looked at the same two pages.)

Quote    Reply   

#123 [url]

Feb 4 11 1:30 AM

QUOTE (mrprecise @ August 30, 2009 06:31 pm)
QUOTE (Melpomene @ August 30, 2009 06:02 pm)
QUOTE (mrprecise @ August 30, 2009 05:41 pm)
In my opinion I don't trust her.

Why didn't you trust her? Do you think perhaps she isn't as gone as we thought?

I think she is just a bit mysterious and until I know a bit more about her; I can't trust her.

i think thats a great thought you're following scatty's rule dont trust anybody i also think that your right we shouldn't trust her until we know a little more about her you are very right we shouldnt trust her!!!!
not yet anyways

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#124 [url]

Feb 21 11 9:40 PM

Where is it stated Hekate has a white aura?

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#125 [url]

Feb 21 11 9:53 PM

QUOTE (SOTINF @ February 21, 2011 11:40 pm)
Where is it stated Hekate has a white aura?

Her aura isn't white, its Green, her scent though changes throughout the day (according to her phases):

Maid Hekate - Green; Apple
Woman Hekate - Green; Pomegranate
Crone Hekate - Green; Lime

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#126 [url]

Feb 22 11 12:38 AM

I read somewhere that when Persephone touched the ground with her feet it sprouted flowers...just like the youngest form of Hekate. pretty cool! I will see if I can find the statement again.

Since Hekate was Odin's love I am thinking that she was called Feyja or Frigga at one time who is also a triple goddess. Freyja was known to cry golden or Amber tears. Myabe thats what the gold mirrors are a reflection of.

I think the reflection of Abraham's aura is really a great idea too. You might be onto something Spacecadet.

Quote    Reply   

#127 [url]

Apr 11 11 1:42 AM

Seeing Hekate on Danu Talis would be spooky. Heakte is dead but Scatty, Pally, Francis, William and Joan could "go back in time" and seee her alive.

Oranos | Aura Colour = Venetian Red | Aura Scent = Coffee | Preferred Magic/s = Fire, Water | Preferred Weapon/s = Scimitar

Quote    Reply   

#128 [url]

Apr 11 11 4:14 PM

So do I, actually. That's a very romantic idea, and we've already seen Michael relate characters with similar qualities to each other (Mars/Horus), so Hekate/Freyja wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#129 [url]

Apr 11 11 4:39 PM

QUOTE (Mandragora @ February 22, 2011 12:38 am)
Since Hekate was Odin's love I am thinking that she was called Feyja or Frigga at one time who is also a triple goddess. Freyja was known to cry golden or Amber tears. Myabe thats what the gold mirrors are a reflection of.

You might be on to something. Also, we know Hekate's pupils are colored yellow, that may also be a reason for the gold/amber tears?

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#130 [url]

Apr 13 11 3:27 AM

Dear friends...has anyone ever heard of or seen the Strophalos of Hekate? If you haven't look it up. It's a labyrinth! interesting!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#131 [url]

Apr 13 11 5:50 PM

Well, according to what I found, when I googled it, the Strophalos isn't exactly a labyrinth.

The second century Alexandrian text known as the Chaldean oracle describes the emblem as a labyrinthine serpent (emblematic of rebirth) surrounding a spiral, symbolic of the Iynges- “whirlings” or emanations of divine thought.

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

#132 [url]

Apr 13 11 6:20 PM

Right! It is similair in meaning to the symbolic labyrinth. spirals, labyrinths, rebirth....it just fits in so well with the theme of the cover. I know it isn't the same as the one on the cover but it reminds me that maybe we haven't seen the last of Hekate.

Quote    Reply   

#133 [url]

Apr 19 11 6:28 AM

how will she come back? she got frozen, smashed and disappeared

Aura colour: blue, titanium and red
Scent: Limestone caves
Magic learnt: Shape/aura shifting and lightning

Quote    Reply   

#134 [url]

Apr 19 11 7:47 AM

well there can be a process, like when a phoenix gets reborn after dying, among others. but i doubt that Hecate will come back as Dee has already talked with her through Necromancy

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#135 [url]

Apr 19 11 1:49 PM

Yeah I doubt Hekate will be coming back, sadly.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#136 [url]

Apr 19 11 4:09 PM

But we might come in contact with a younger Hekate in Danu Talis

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#137 [url]

Apr 19 11 4:44 PM

Yes but I was talking of her coming back in present time. And I really do hope we come in contact with a younger hekate because I loved her.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#138 [url]

Apr 22 11 1:36 AM

Yes, that would be interesting. It would explain why Hekate has a grudge against Scathach in the, but that might just be because they had a disagreement or something or another.

"My show now, Keyblade master! Who am I? Oh, my name's Axel.
Got it memorized?"
Aura color: Metallic-Red, Aura scent: Darkness, Prefered weapon: Chakrams or keyblade, Number or Rank: VIII, Lucian Agent.

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#139 [url]

May 7 11 5:15 PM

I believe it was some kind of dispute back in the days when Hekate tutored Scathach and then she left Scatty in a mazelike Shadowrealm for years

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

#140 [url]

May 8 11 12:31 AM

I thought it was because Hekate left Scatty in Hades (or something like that) for years.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help