Remove this ad

Perseus

Spellcaster

#341 [url]

Jun 22 11 2:55 AM

QUOTE (eabrea @ June 22, 2011 01:52 am)
i loved it when Mars appeared in San Francisco! the scene was both funny and kind-of action-packed. i imagine him somewhat like biker dude Mad-eye, with the limp and a seasoned warrior personality.

we never really got a good show of his power and I know he's extremely weak right now but honestly for his reputation and many times stated power he kinda dissapointed me to be honest

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#342 [url]

Jun 22 11 6:11 AM

QUOTE (Perseus @ June 22, 2011 03:55 am)
i loved it when Mars appeared in San Francisco! the scene was both funny and kind-of action-packed. i imagine him somewhat like biker dude Mad-eye, with the limp and a seasoned warrior personality.

we never really got a good show of his power and I know he's extremely weak right now but honestly for his reputation and many times stated power he kinda dissapointed me to be honest

Oh fear not.. I don't think he'll be staying weak for long! I bet he'll be back to full steam and eager to exact his full wrath on Dr Dee as soon as he gets the chance!

Quote    Reply   

#343 [url]

Jun 22 11 6:38 AM

i agree! it was stated that he was 'warming-up' a bit since he was trapped for so long. so he's still getting used to his body.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#344 [url]

Jun 22 11 12:25 PM

QUOTE (Perseus @ June 21, 2011 08:55 pm)

Well you have to remember he's been trapped barely able to move for hundreds and hundreds possibly even thousands of years. Meaning his muscles have all atrophied, im actually a little surprised he's even walking. (and there are some comments i think in the mo and larry chapter about how weak he is.) But he's a powerful elder like you said so im sure he will bounce back quickly, he's only really been free a few hours. Maybe hamburgers and lemonade was just what he needed to recharge his aura and now he can go dee hunting

Quote    Reply   

#345 [url]

Aug 24 11 5:39 AM

Would there be any way for Mars to revert his form with his aura? Like Zephaniah

Aura Color: Forest Green
Aura Scent: Fire
Magics: Fire and Air, Sorcery and Transformation
To have a beginning everything must have an end.

Quote    Reply   

#346 [url]

Aug 25 11 2:04 AM

he probably can, but he's not gotten used to using his aura after being trapped for so long. let's see in the Enchantress. but i kind of like him looking like a flabby biker.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#347 [url]

Oct 17 11 10:55 AM

sophie called mars ares and horus but what was the other one

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#348 [url]

Oct 17 11 11:28 AM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ October 17, 2011 10:55 am)

Huitzilopochtli, the Aztec supreme god and god of battle.

user posted image

Aura Color: Aquamarine Aura Scent: Ocean Spray
Mastered Magic: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, Ice, Aether, Lost Arts
Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind
Mastered Arts: Necromancy, Summoning

Quote    Reply   

#349 [url]

Oct 17 11 11:25 PM

QUOTE (Arantir @ October 17, 2011 06:28 am)
QUOTE (ads0504 @ October 17, 2011 10:55 am)

Huitzilopochtli, the Aztec supreme god and god of battle.

Also Nergal, when he became influenced by Clarent and turned against humani.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#350 [url]

Jan 23 12 3:40 AM

Does anything think we will see Mars in the Enchantress in the past, not the present time San Fransisco?

Please just call me Pi3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751...

user posted image
Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Grapes

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#351 [url]

Jan 23 12 3:06 PM

QUOTE (Paimons light @ January 22, 2012 10:40 pm)
Does anything think we will see Mars in the Enchantress in the past, not the present time San Fransisco?

I think we will see both actually. Mars, Odin, and Hel have to deal with the creatures on Alcatraz but we also know Mars is the savior of the humani and was one of the last elders on danu talis before it sank, so i think we will see him there as well.

Quote    Reply   

#352 [url]

Feb 17 12 6:39 AM

While re reading The Sorceress, I read that Dee, while going again to Mars to ask him to find Josh, mentioned to the God of War how dangerous he is, that he managed to kill Hekate.

But in The Warlock, when Odin mention that Dee have killed Hekate and cause gigantic destruction, and Mars didn't seem to remember that Dee himself said the same thing, even Mars mention that the Witch of Endor forgot to mention that.

Could this be an error…or something else?

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#355 [url]

Jun 17 12 8:36 PM

is he also ares?

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#357 [url]

Jun 18 12 4:13 PM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ June 17, 2012 08:36 pm)
is he also ares?

That is correct, here's a quote:

QUOTE (The Warlock)
“We’ve already met,” Sophie said coldly.  She remembered the creature in the catacombs beneath Paris. “I remember you:  Mars Ultor who was also Ares, Nergal, and Huitzilopochtli.”  She looked at Tsagaglalal.  “He Awakened Josh in Paris.”

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#358 [url]

Jul 3 12 3:34 PM

Wasn't Horus the son of Isis though?? Or at least that's how the Egyptian mythology tells it...

Also, I dont' think it was ever revealed why Mars was gathering the aura contained in the Humani, was he trying to "steal" Prometheus's aura?

Esse Quam Videri

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#359 [url]

Jul 3 12 4:57 PM

QUOTE (Ozymandias @ July 03, 2012 11:34 pm)
Wasn't Horus the son of Isis though?? Or at least that's how the Egyptian mythology tells it...

Also, I dont' think it was ever revealed why Mars was gathering the aura contained in the Humani, was he trying to "steal" Prometheus's aura?

in some myths he was her brother

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#360 [url]

Jul 3 12 5:45 PM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ July 03, 2012 11:57 am)
QUOTE (Ozymandias @ July 03, 2012 11:34 pm)

in some myths he was her brother

There are actually two Horus' from Egyptian myth. The older Horus which is the sibling of Isis and Osiris and the young Horus which is the son. They started as two separate entities but often end up lumped together.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help