Remove this ad

#321 [url]

May 5 11 4:46 PM

Exactly right, Orik. We don't know what side Isis and Osiris are on. The only "sides" we see are the ones we choose to see. For example, I see neutrality for Mars's visitors.

I do think that when Mars is released from his prison he will become a 'good' Elder again. I don't see why after so long and after so much thought he would choose to go back to the way he was. I'm pretty sure Clarent had something to do with his doings as well.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#322 [url]

May 5 11 4:52 PM

Yes if I was Mars I would know not to mess the Witch of Endor anymore and just go to the side she's on which is hopefully good. But neutrality is always good and it could save the person whose on the neutral sides' life.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#323 [url]

May 7 11 2:29 PM

I just finished re-reading the Magician and am on the Sorceress now (preparing for the Necromancer ) and can anyone tell me if Michael has told us (in the books or otherwise) what Mars did that made Zephania put the curse on him? If not, I'm thinking Phobos and Deimos used to be his kids with her and he changed them into the Satyrs for some reason (whether through anger at her, to use as weapons, etc).

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#324 [url]

May 7 11 5:04 PM

I remeber something 'bout him becoming way to hungry for power and might and became arrogant, so yea maybe he could've done something like that...

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#325 [url]

May 8 11 11:22 PM

I found something else that I found very interesting in the Sorceress. When Dee and Bastet were riding in the limo as he got to London, and when addressing the curse on Mars Bastet said that she fears if he were to walk free once more because

either some humani hero or warrior Elder will be forced to destroy him utterly.

I for one find it extraordinarily shocking that a human (not an immortal, most Elders make the distinction from my recollections) could "destroy" Mars, and even more surprising that Bastet would admit it. What do you guys think? Even if Bastet included immortals in "humani heroe[s]" besides Perry, the Twins and maybe Dee I can't see any other human taking him.

Quote    Reply   

#326 [url]

May 9 11 8:49 AM

QUOTE (Silvertwinn @ May 05, 2011 04:46 pm)
Exactly right, Orik. We don't know what side Isis and Osiris are on. The only "sides" we see are the ones we choose to see. For example, I see neutrality for Mars's visitors.

I do think that when Mars is released from his prison he will become a 'good' Elder again. I don't see why after so long and after so much thought he would choose to go back to the way he was. I'm pretty sure Clarent had something to do with his doings as well.

yes, it seems that though there are Elders and Dark Elders, there are times when neutrality is needed. though i'm not sure if Osiris and Isis are Dark Elders. but i do not think that Mars will be working with anyone, unless they offer him something valuable/tempting

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#327 [url]

May 9 11 3:38 PM

QUOTE (eabrea @ May 09, 2011 08:49 am)
QUOTE (Silvertwinn @ May 05, 2011 04:46 pm)

yes, it seems that though there are Elders and Dark Elders, there are times when neutrality is needed. though i'm not sure if Osiris and Isis are Dark Elders. but i do not think that Mars will be working with anyone, unless they offer him something valuable/tempting

I don't know I think that he fears The Witch of Endor, but he'll try to hide it. Whatever side she goes on he'll go with her.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#328 [url]

May 10 11 8:15 PM

Is is just fear or is it love also? Remember they were husband and wife, they had children too. He fears his wife, but probably has some recognition that she loves him.

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#330 [url]

Jun 2 11 10:19 AM

This is a flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif all posts in this thread may contain spoilers from The Warlock.

If you have not read The Warlock and do not wish to see spoilers then you should leave this thread now as we have given you clear warning that this thread will contain spoilers.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#331 [url]

Jun 3 11 1:08 AM

The scene with Mars in the back yard with very interesting and the fact he seems to be very weak in his legs.

"No one knew why. He didn't even know why. But there was something about that sight of a soul so powerful that he would not give up fighting until all of his fears and nightmares were dead . . . until every single scream in the night had been muffled and turned into laughter . . . something about that sight struck him as admirable."
-Mordred

Quote    Reply   

#332 [url]

Jun 3 11 1:43 AM

QUOTE (remusflamel @ June 03, 2011 01:08 am)
The scene with Mars in the back yard with very interesting and the fact he seems to be very weak in his legs.

Yeah, I always thought of him when he was released from the curse that he would be the strong warrior that he is. But then thinking about it, he hardly movie for all those years of his imprisonment, so it would only make sense that he would need to get use to walking again.

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

#333 [url]

Jun 3 11 1:48 AM

I hope he can do that by the time that he is needed for the war (I assume there will be one) flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#335 [url]

Jun 3 11 2:41 AM

QUOTE (PakitoLestrange @ June 03, 2011 04:00 am)
The Final Battle, yes. And I forget, was Mars mentioned being on Danu Talis when it sank?

Yes he was, it also says he was one of the last to leave the island because he stayed behind to help the Humani.

QUOTE (The Warlock @ page 265)
When Danu Talis fell, Mars stayed to the very end and led thousands of humani slaves to safety. He was among the last off the island.”

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#336 [url]

Jun 3 11 2:41 AM

The part where he owned those kids made me almost pee my pants. He just threw them into some random's wind shield.

Please refrain from using text talk in your posts especially ones that may be offensive

Quote    Reply   

#337 [url]

Jun 3 11 2:46 AM

And one of them had the nerve to actually try and attack Mars hahaha. I was thinking "that's a bad idea mate"

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

#338 [url]

Jun 3 11 3:16 AM

Pow! What a throw. I wouldn't be surprised to find that he suddenly became devoutly Honest. flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

Oh!!
I just thought! What if Aerop-Enap wakes up while they are on Alcatraz? Big Problem for Dee & crazy Dare

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#340 [url]

Jun 22 11 1:52 AM

i loved it when Mars appeared in San Francisco! the scene was both funny and kind-of action-packed. i imagine him somewhat like biker dude Mad-eye, with the limp and a seasoned warrior personality.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help