Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Aug 15 09 11:34 PM

Okay, one thing im surprised some people havn't picked up yet, is the fact that the symbols are black.

In The Alchemyst: They are bronze, bronze is what the codex is bound in

In The Magician: They are gold, Josh's Aura

In The Sorceress: They are silver, Sophie's Aura.

Now... in The Necromancer, they are black, is this possibly because we are going to see something of significance thats black, or better yet, a person with a black aura.

What about, the fact that the crystal skull is on there, is there any known black ones?...

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Aug 15 09 11:36 PM

I looked at the cover and I noticed that the symbol on the bottom right looks like the Chinese symbol for "death." I don't know if this means anything, but I just thought it might be interesting.

Aura Color=Sky Blue
Aura Scent=Fresh Air

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Aug 15 09 11:52 PM

QUOTE (budgge @ August 15, 2009 03:34 pm)
Okay, one thing im surprised some people havn't picked up yet, is the fact that the symbols are black.

In The Alchemyst: They are bronze, bronze is what the codex is bound in

In The Magician: They are gold, Josh's Aura

In The Sorceress: They are silver, Sophie's Aura.

Now... in The Necromancer, they are black, is this possibly because we are going to see something of significance thats black, or better yet, a person with a black aura.

What about, the fact that the crystal skull is on there, is there any known black ones?...

i didn't see that this one was black thanks for noticing. oh and the codex is copper bound its a easy mistake. i dont think there are any black skulls the ones i know of are clear quarts unclear quarts and rose quarts but there might be one i just don't know of it

user posted image
Aura colour:Deep navy blue..........Aura scent: Burning Grapes
Aqua, Ignis, Terra, Aero, Tempus temporis
"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"
La verdadera muerte vendrá a ti

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Aug 16 09 4:27 AM

QUOTE (Fumm95 @ August 15, 2009 07:36 pm)
I looked at the cover and I noticed that the symbol on the bottom right looks like the Chinese symbol for "death."  I don't know if this means anything, but I just thought it might be interesting.

Actually, it's Japanese. The Chinese symbol is a little different. They look really similar - in fact nearly identical - because kanji came from China, just like many other aspects of Japanese culture. I believe the Chinese variant has an extra character after it.

user posted image
Each Event is proceeded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.
~Zurin Arctus|The Underking

Aura color: Indigo
Scent: Blooming trees

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Aug 16 09 8:12 PM

QUOTE (Indigo Spirit @ August 16, 2009 04:27 am)
I looked at the cover and I noticed that the symbol on the bottom right looks like the Chinese symbol for "death."  I don't know if this means anything, but I just thought it might be interesting.

Actually, it's Japanese. The Chinese symbol is a little different. They look really similar - in fact nearly identical - because kanji came from China, just like many other aspects of Japanese culture. I believe the Chinese variant has an extra character after it.

No, I'm pretty sure that there's nothing else. Either way, does this mean there's going to be some character from Asia?

Aura Color=Sky Blue
Aura Scent=Fresh Air

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Aug 16 09 9:05 PM

QUOTE (Fumm95 @ August 16, 2009 08:12 pm)
QUOTE (Indigo Spirit @ August 16, 2009 04:27 am)

No, I'm pretty sure that there's nothing else. Either way, does this mean there's going to be some character from Asia?

Well somebody already mentioned (I think) that Aoife's driver is Asian...Japanese I believe. And Michael has said that we'll be seeing Japanese mythology in the next book. I also believe someone mentioned that.

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Aug 17 09 2:00 AM

Could the thingy in the top right corner be the Chupacabra if were gonna all South American0y?

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Aug 17 09 2:11 AM

QUOTE (silvertouch @ August 17, 2009 02:00 am)
Could the thingy in the top right corner be the Chupacabra if were gonna all South American0y?

I could so see that...maybe Dee has some in Alcatraz.

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Aug 17 09 3:17 AM

what if its the the new person who helps dee when hes in trouble like Scott said in his twitter

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Aug 17 09 3:59 AM

QUOTE (aquose @ August 17, 2009 03:17 am)
what if its the the new person who helps dee when hes in trouble like Scott said in his twitter

Well do we even know for sure if it's someone new? I recall that it just said that Dee gets help...correct me if I'm wrong. But that is also a great idea, because Dee is going to need a major get out of jail free card.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Aug 17 09 4:31 AM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ August 16, 2009 07:59 pm)

Well do we even know for sure if it's someone new? I recall that it just said that Dee gets help...correct me if I'm wrong. But that is also a great idea, because Dee is going to need a major get out of jail free card.

well i thought Scott said a women helps him but it might have been my imagination

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Aug 17 09 4:42 AM

QUOTE (aquose @ August 17, 2009 04:31 am)
QUOTE (Sparticle @ August 16, 2009 07:59 pm)

well i thought Scott said a women helps him but it might have been my imagination

I don't remember that....but I really don't want to look back at a month's worth of tweets...oh hang on, I'll check his Twitter page.

Ah HAH!! I found it, and three days over a month.

Uh oh, Dee's in troublef, SO much trouble! He's out of trouble (temporarily at least, but it was a close call...) Luckily, he had help.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#33 [url]

Aug 17 09 8:37 AM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ August 17, 2009 02:11 am)
QUOTE (silvertouch @ August 17, 2009 02:00 am)

I could so see that...maybe Dee has some in Alcatraz.
Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Aug 17 09 1:03 PM

Is it billy's elder?

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Aug 17 09 2:07 PM

QUOTE (Godsryche @ August 17, 2009 01:09 pm)
It's called "The Green Man"

http://www.squidoo.com/green-man

Who, on the page, is also called Cernunnos. Interesting.

Edit: I was remembering the Sorceress cover discussion, and I seem to recall that they were talking about how the different symbols in the corners correspond with new places/people etc. that we're going to meet or be important. So, I went and looked up the other covers.

It seems that in the corner that has the Green Man symbol thing, we've had a picture of a broken heart (Scatty, perhaps, who can't feel?), the eye of Horus (Mars, who's also known as Horus?), and a trident (Nereus). I don't know about the broken heart, but I do knwo that both Mars and Nereus are Elders, so I think we may be meeting a new Elder, or getting new information on an old one.

And, I'd like to compare the rest, but I don't think I have time. I'll post more if I discover something new.

Aura Color=Sky Blue
Aura Scent=Fresh Air

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#37 [url]

Aug 17 09 2:23 PM

QUOTE (Fumm95 @ August 17, 2009 10:07 am)
It seems that in the corner that has the crystal skull thing

The crystal skull is the item below the center image with the glowing eyes.

The upper right circle is the symbol for "The Green Man" or Cernunnos.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Aug 17 09 2:30 PM

QUOTE (Godsryche @ August 17, 2009 02:23 pm)

Oops. My bad. I'll fix that now...

Aura Color=Sky Blue
Aura Scent=Fresh Air

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#39 [url]

Aug 17 09 6:32 PM

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#40 [url]

Aug 17 09 6:35 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ August 17, 2009 02:32 pm)

The Green Man is not the Horned God. It is a common confusion.

Michael

But the image is in fact "The Green Man"?

And it must be an incredibly common confusion. Everything I can find on the Green Man basically links the two together.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help