Remove this ad

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Aug 3 09 1:39 PM

Tags : :

Ok fans here's your chance to let your voice be heard on who and what you think is the best of the best from The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel

Click Here to vote for your favorites in categories like -

Best Fight Scene
Favorite Male/Female Character
Best Chase Scene

and many others!

The voting will be open for the month of August so make sure to get your votes in before August 31st!

The results will be revealed on the September 15th podcast, Episode 10 of Awakenings. Where the normal casters will be joined by other Flamel's Immortal Portal staff members for the awards ceremony, as well as some other surprises.

So be sure to cast your vote and tune in on September 15th to see if your favorites stack up!

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Aug 3 09 2:04 PM

flamelssecret/clap3.gif I VOTED flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image

Aether is the solitary tenant of the Universe, it gives form to matter, but matter also occupies and manipulates Aether. All Physical existence derives its geometry from Aether.
Aura color: BLACK..........Aura Scent: Russian Olive Tree..........Magical Specialty: Alchemy.......... Elemental Magic: Aether/Time

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#2 [url]

Aug 3 09 2:10 PM

I voted too! Wow! Some of them were so hard to choose!
Cant wait to find out the results!

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

#3 [url]

Aug 3 09 2:11 PM

QUOTE (Bellus Stella @ August 03, 2009 02:10 pm)

Tell me about it! The hardest topic for me was the Best Fight Scene.

user posted image

Aether is the solitary tenant of the Universe, it gives form to matter, but matter also occupies and manipulates Aether. All Physical existence derives its geometry from Aether.
Aura color: BLACK..........Aura Scent: Russian Olive Tree..........Magical Specialty: Alchemy.......... Elemental Magic: Aether/Time

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#4 [url]

Aug 3 09 2:13 PM

QUOTE (mr_mears @ August 03, 2009 09:11 am)

haha well if we made it easy then there wouldnt be any fun in finding out the results, everyone would already know who won

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#5 [url]

Aug 3 09 2:47 PM

QUOTE (mr_mears @ August 03, 2009 10:11 am)

Agreed! I was stuck on that one for a while too!

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

#6 [url]

Aug 3 09 2:57 PM

My answers I think are a little weird, but I voted.

The one I had trouble with was "Favorite Male Character." Honestly, I couldn't decide. I like a lot of them. I actually went with one that most people probably won't pick. I like him.

Are we allowed to say what we voted for?

Aura Color=Sky Blue
Aura Scent=Fresh Air

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#7 [url]

Aug 3 09 3:06 PM

QUOTE (Fumm95 @ August 03, 2009 09:57 am)
My answers I think are a little weird, but I voted.

The one I had trouble with was "Favorite Male Character." Honestly, I couldn't decide. I like a lot of them. I actually went with one that most people probably won't pick. I like him.

Are we allowed to say what we voted for?

Its ok to discuss the categories and the nominees, but hold off on discussing who you voted for until after the awards results are announced.

#8 [url]

Aug 3 09 3:23 PM

Wahey I voted too

I intend to live forever .... so far so good!!

It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches, it only takes one match to burn a thousand trees .......

#9 [url]

Aug 4 09 1:24 PM

Just finished voting

But, a quick question: when you have to vote for an Elder race, Scathach is there too - is Next Generation also considered as elders ? or is it just in the votings?

I got a little confused

**Signature removed by staff. Please read the Forum CoC on signature text-lines (maximum 4).**

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#10 [url]

Aug 4 09 1:40 PM

QUOTE (Warrior Scathach 17 @ August 04, 2009 09:24 am)
Just finished voting

But, a quick question: when you have to vote for an Elder race, Scathach is there too - is Next Generation also considered as elders ? or is it just in the votings?

I got a little confused

The Next Generation are still of the Elder race.

user posted image

Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Aug 4 09 1:49 PM

QUOTE (Godsryche @ August 04, 2009 03:40 pm)
QUOTE (Warrior Scathach 17 @ August 04, 2009 09:24 am)
Just finished voting 

I got a little confused 

The Next Generation are still of the Elder race.

Ah, OK, thank you

I actually think I knew that. . . I must have forgot

**Signature removed by staff. Please read the Forum CoC on signature text-lines (maximum 4).**

#14 [url]

Aug 4 09 9:09 PM

I voted last night. Some of the voting options were hard to choose, and yes I also found Best Fight Scene hard to choose, so you are not alone Bellus Stella and mr_mears.

user posted image
Each Event is proceeded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.
~Zurin Arctus|The Underking

Aura color: Indigo
Scent: Blooming trees

#15 [url]

Aug 6 09 10:31 PM

That was extremely epic! I thought there should have been some "all of the above" choices for a few (ie: the best battle scene) because all of the choices were great

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#16 [url]

Aug 7 09 11:59 AM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ August 06, 2009 06:31 pm)
That was extremely epic! I thought there should have been some "all of the above" choices for a few (ie: the best battle scene) because all of the choices were great

if we did that we'd have to order a hundred of the statuettes and that would just get far to pricey, being as they are so rare and expensive.

user posted image

#17 [url]

Aug 7 09 12:55 PM

QUOTE (Godsryche @ August 07, 2009 11:59 am)

if we did that we'd have to order a hundred of the statuettes and that would just get far to pricey, being as they are so rare and expensive.

Ahhh. That makes sense, even though I agree with Sparticle. Some of them were hard to decide. Especially the favorite male/female character ones.

Aura Color=Sky Blue
Aura Scent=Fresh Air

#18 [url]

Aug 10 09 2:48 PM

I voted yesterday. I go to the beach for a week and come home to this? Sweet!

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

#20 [url]

Aug 31 09 8:09 PM

QUOTE (Fumm95 @ August 07, 2009 12:55 pm)
QUOTE (Godsryche @ August 07, 2009 11:59 am)

Ahhh. That makes sense, even though I agree with Sparticle. Some of them were hard to decide. Especially the favorite male/female character ones.

I thought like most of them made you think hard, to choose. Voting took like 25 minutes.

Aura:Sunshine Yellow
Scent:Ozone

user posted image

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help