Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Oct 5 08 2:08 AM

Tags : :

What do you think, will it be Josh that is the "one to destroy" the world, or will he use his powers to defeat the dark elders and save everyone?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Oct 20 08 8:51 PM

Josh is by far my favorite character because i am much like him

I am currently 14 and looking forward to trying to get a job at a local bookstore in my town..i am also considering joining football however unlikely i will probably start working out and im not short but i can be brave however i am also very claustrophobic of small spaces and am very terrified of snakes in this sense Josh and I are alike.. I do think that josh will be the one to save the world because it would be an awkward twist as of now josh distrusts Flamel, and Sophie very much trusts him wouldn't it be an awesome twist if she became the darker person and Josh became the good..? that is my prediction on this story as of now flamelssecret/pray.gif

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Oct 22 08 12:00 AM

I think Josh would be the dark one because he has been around Dee and Machiavelli too long. I also think that he is the dark one is he was jealous of Sophie plus The God of War asked for a favor in the future in return. flamelssecret/secret.gif

Quitters never win and Winners never quit.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Oct 22 08 1:07 AM

although that is true kryptos you never know because Sophie is starting to HATE her powers and with this Dee and Machiavelli could easily bribe he with lies...and twist her into becoming the evil, and josh could become the good because he loves his powers but with the love of power he might also become evil so at this point you never really know.. flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#5 [url]

Oct 27 08 3:53 AM

QUOTE (John @ October 22, 2008 02:07 am)
josh could become the good because he loves his powers but with the love of power he might also become evil

Interesting point there John, you're right, a love of power can be a very corrupting force!

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#7 [url]

Oct 30 08 1:01 PM

Although i think at this point Josh is definately the more skeptical of the twins, im not so quick to label him as the world destroyer. I think there is still so much story to come and like perenelle says a lot can change in a few short days. So although he seems like the likely candidate now, and we are lead to believe in many instances that could be the case I think Josh is still on the fence and he still has lots of time to redeem himself.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Oct 30 08 8:39 PM

Remember, we are only getting one point of veiw for interperitation on the prophecy, so it could be that destroying the world will be keeping the humani on it.

-Mo
The Alchemyst and The Magician are awesome!!

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#9 [url]

Nov 1 08 9:53 AM

QUOTE (momoney433 @ October 30, 2008 09:39 pm)
Remember, we are only getting one point of veiw for interperitation on the prophecy, so it could be that destroying the world will be keeping the humani on it.

Now that's an interesting thought there!

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Nov 1 08 4:29 PM

That is true, but I think that in this case it is let humans live or let them die. I kind of think that the Elders should get the earth they had it before the humans existed so in a way it is rightfully theirs. But we do not really know why they want it and we have to see that from a character like Dee's point of view to know more.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#11 [url]

Nov 4 08 11:03 PM

QUOTE (Kочевой волк @ November 01, 2008 05:29 pm)
But we do not really know why they want it and we have to see that from a character like Dee's point of view to know more.

Do you not think that when it comes to Dee, the only think he seeks is power, to feel like a god, be immortal and rule over the rest of the human race?

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Nov 4 08 11:42 PM

That is what Flamel says. We do not know that it is true. (thats a very sensitive subject for other board members and I hope you take better care of your examples in the future) Well when I looked at it from his point of view I finally understood. It has been that way with lots of people in history that I have studied.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#13 [url]

Nov 9 08 6:17 AM

QUOTE (momoney433 @ October 30, 2008 09:39 pm)

So then Mo, if you had to choose if Josh would stay on Flamel's side or permanently go to Dee's side..which do you think he'd go to?

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Nov 13 08 5:38 PM

"the two that are one, the one that is all." I think the prophecy says that the twins are like one, and their decision will also be one, and i think that it will be to save the world rather than destroy....think about it the main characters wanting to destroy the world, ummm....would be funny, the whole story changes, and it might not get good response because people tend to place themselves in the place of the characters, especially the heroes, because they think that they are good and save the world thing....so i think that Mr. Scott would have that in mind and i think so eventually they both will fight for the human race's welfare, even if one is tempted by dee or machiavelli to do so otherwise, if that happens most probably it would be josh....kinda reminds me of narnia, where a similar thing happens with edmund, and that he later gets his senses back and returns, probably this will happen with josh....

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#16 [url]

Nov 14 08 6:24 PM

QUOTE (baksh @ November 13, 2008 01:38 pm)
....kinda reminds me of narnia, where a similar thing happens with edmund, and that he later gets his senses back and returns, probably this will happen with josh....

I like that comparison!

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Dec 4 08 2:21 AM

QUOTE (momoney433 @ October 26, 2008 11:10 pm)
I think that since the Elder of War was killed, Josh doesnt owe him anything.

Rememeber we Don't know if he was killed or not. Dee did not necessarily kill him he just solidified the bone around him. and it had been liquid around him. Because i do not think he needs to breath i think that he is just sorounded by thick bone.

?!? TRANSMUTATION ?!?

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#20 [url]

Dec 4 08 3:54 PM

And I think Michael posted in one of the other threads a statement about this - asking

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ November 27, 2008 10:11 am)
Mars Ultor is dead? Who said so?

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help