Next Generation Elder

#41 [url]

Oct 28 08 11:58 AM

Welcome Psyche, always happy to see new faces

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Oct 28 08 8:27 PM

Hello. My name is Caroline, and I was also introduced to this book probably by the same person that psyche mentioned earlier and I am still reading the first book but I am getting through it nicely now. I love Harry potter too.

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Oct 29 08 2:51 AM

QUOTE (Psyche @ October 27, 2008 09:57 pm)
Hello, all.

I, quite obviously, am new here - haven't even had a chance to really look around too much; will do so in due course.

My name is Psyche - well, my screen name, anyway. I use it (or some variation of it) everywhere I go on the web. I am 30 years old and from Minnesota in the USA.

I LOVE the series; I was made aware of it by a very dear friend...whom I actually expect to see signed up here very soon.

I am deeply in love with Harry Potter, The Dark is Rising and the Chronicles of Narnia, and have jumped straight off the cliff in love with this series now, as well.

I look forward to seeing what's what around here!

oh, another fan of the Dark is Rising! An amazing series (though an awful movie!)

Welcome to all new members....it has been so long since I checked in that I will have to take some real time to read about everyone. it seems like we should be able to have some really great discussions about these books.

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#46 [url]

Oct 29 08 6:51 AM

QUOTE (Books4lyf @ October 27, 2008 07:19 am)
my name is rl Matt,

A warm welcome to you new member Matt,

QUOTE (Psyche October 27 @ 2008 10:57 pm)

I, quite obviously, am new here - haven't even had a chance to really look around too much; will do so in due course.
My name is Psyche - well, my screen name, anyway.

And to you Psyche!

QUOTE (Yggdrasill Posted: Yesterday at 09:27 pm)

Hello. My name is Caroline, 

And also to you Caroline!

We're really happy to see new members and hope to read lots of your posts soon when you've caught up on finishing the books and looking around! If you need any help, or if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Mod team! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Oct 29 08 1:41 PM

Hello! My name is Jennifer and I am from Oregon. Most people know me as maylejaz or Jenn. It is great to see so many faces on here that I know. I have to admit I have not had the chance yet to start reading these books but they are definetly on my to read list. I am a huge Harry Potter, Twilight, LOTR, and Chronicals of Narnia fan!! I am very glad to know that there will be some place to turn to and talk about the books once I get to start reading them. Look forward to discussing the books with everybody.

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Oct 29 08 3:42 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Cheryl and I go by ctaylo5 on most forums. I was so excited to get my email from hitmanjls telling me that this forum was up and running. I too have just came across this book series and have yet to start reading it. I also am into Harry Potter, Twilight (still have yet to start this one either) and any books in the "magical" genre. I look forward to talking with everyone but not sure how much time I will get to spend on here because I started going to college online and my studies will take up most of my time.

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#50 [url]

Oct 29 08 5:15 PM

welcome ctaylor, and good to, um, "see" you again.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

sirius2

Apprentice

#51 [url]

Oct 29 08 6:51 PM

Hi, i'm sirius2 (Jamie). I'm from SW Pennsylvania. Found this site on the HP Quest forum. These books sound interesting. I have seen them at the store just haven't gotten around to getting them yet. I'm also a Harry Potter and Twilight fan. Can't wait to try these.

"After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
user posted image
Sig by Godsryche

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#52 [url]

Oct 29 08 6:53 PM

Welcome to ctaylo5 and sirius2, its nice to see you two again! I hope you two enjoy your reads of the series so far, and we look forward to your added input!

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Oct 30 08 12:16 AM

Hello! I guess i'm your newest member, my name is Khristian! I am from Guatemala ( i believe i am the first latin and spanish speaker on the forum! yeah!) btw, i read the alchemyst in spanish this year... i liked it better when i read a chapter in english on the web site, i believe that when books are translated they lose their essence a bit.

you don't have an idea of how much this book fascinated me, since i like many stuff about mythology, and history, and paranormal and magical stuf lol.

thanks again, i'll write soon!

"Battles are won by men, wars are won by strategists"

Aura color: Lime Green
Magical Scent: Green Apples
Magical Specialty: Sorcerer
Elemental Magic: Water

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#55 [url]

Oct 30 08 12:17 AM

I would like to welcome all the new members and familiar names to my forum..i'm really glad you joined! All the usual offenders are here flamelssecret/hysterical.gif but for those of you that aren't so familiar with us, and even those that are, please take a moment to read the Code Of Conduct and introduce youselves!

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Oct 30 08 1:57 AM

flamelssecret/clap3.gif Welcome to all the new members and to our old friends!!! It is nice to see you all again and to meet some new friends! I am anxious to hear your thoughts on these amazing books!!! flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif

user posted image
Aura color:Bright Red/Dark Green
Aura scent: Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Oct 30 08 5:49 PM

HII!! I'm Kels !
I'm SO unbelievably stoked to be a part of this . This series has become an addiction, and I'm so excited for the third installment ! I still don't really get how this thing works, but I'm looking forward to being an active member at these forums !
Thanks !
Kels wub.gif

__. ; Kelso Kunitz

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#59 [url]

Oct 30 08 5:54 PM

QUOTE (Kunitz_Magician @ October 30, 2008 12:49 pm)
HII!! I'm Kels !
I'm SO unbelievably stoked to be a part of this . This series has become an addiction, and I'm so excited for the third installment ! I still don't really get how this thing works, but I'm looking forward to being an active member at these forums !
Thanks !
Kels  wub.gif

welcome kel's! Glad you have joined us. If you have any questions feel free to email any moderating team, like myself, or if you prefer you can find a list of all the admin staff by using the moderating team link at the bottom of the main forum.

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#60 [url]

Oct 30 08 6:02 PM

welcome Kels

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help