Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Oct 22 08 9:21 PM

Hi Im Logan Mo Lott, AKA MoMoney433!! nice to meet all of you, I really love this series and hope to have some cool discussions with all of you. This is a great forum!!

-Mo
The Alchemyst and The Magician are awesome!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#22 [url]

Oct 22 08 11:14 PM

QUOTE (momoney433 @ October 22, 2008 10:21 pm)
Hi Im Logan Mo Lott, AKA MoMoney433!! nice to meet all of you, I0 really love this series and hope to have some cool discussions with all of you. This is a great forum!!

Hi Logan and welcome flamelssecret/clap3.gif it makes us hapy to see you joined! We look forward to reading your posts and hope you make many new friends here!

Quote    Reply   

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#25 [url]

Oct 24 08 2:55 AM

Welcome to Bob and John to the forum!

Visit this thread and tell us where you are from!
http://flamelssecret.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=3
You might even find some Canadians amongst the members Bob!

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#27 [url]

Oct 24 08 3:26 AM

Welcome "not bob" we're glad you joined us and hope you like the forum! flamelssecret/clap3.gif you should find that we're pretty global already and growing by the day!

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Oct 24 08 9:22 PM

Welcome Carey!! Great to see this forum is getting more traffic!!

-Mo

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Oct 25 08 7:05 PM

Hey everybody!! im new (i guess thats why im here... lol)

My forum name is Curuia but my real name is Émilie, and yes im bilingual so i may not be that good with spelling.... Im from Canada, ottawa to be exact, so french does come in handy...

anyway, My fav. book series is the TWILIGHT saga and i am VERY obsessed with them . So when i finished the All of SM's books (for thoses who don't know, The host by Stephenie meyer is a REALLY good book to read...) I was looking for something else to read cause i lent all of my twilight books to my friends and could not re-re-read them. so one day last week, one of friends told me about the nicholas flamel books and i started reading the first and now, this morning, i finished the 2 book ( and it was awesome!!) so ya

thats was my "little" story about me and the flamel books, and i really glad i found them and this site cuz now i know im not alone, reading this series.... lol

Quote    Reply   

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#32 [url]

Oct 25 08 8:31 PM

Welcome Curuia! I do believe you have found the perfect forum for you because before this forum existed, our team built the Twilight_chat forum! http://twilighters.5.forumer.com/ So you will find many Twilighters amongst us here!

Also, Im glad to see another Canadian member as well! I too am bilingual, french being my first language. Im from the Gatineau region! Dont be shy to ask if you have any questions.

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#34 [url]

Oct 26 08 2:12 AM

QUOTE (Curuia @ October 25, 2008 08:05 pm)

My forum name is Curuia but my real name is Émilie, and yes im bilingual so i may not be that good with spelling.... Im from Canada, ottawa to be exact, so french does come in handy...

A warm welcome to you Emilie we're very pleased to see more canadians join our growing global forum family! We hope you'll be a regular poster and we look forward to reading our thoughts on the series! Please don't worry about any spelling mistakes, i'm sure we'll get the point you're trying to make!

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Oct 27 08 6:19 AM

Hey everyone,

my name is rl Matt,

I love reading books, alchemyst series is one of my fav
I aslo read, alex rider and power 5 always find something to like in most books

Looking forward to meet everyone

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Oct 27 08 9:57 PM

Hello, all.

I, quite obviously, am new here - haven't even had a chance to really look around too much; will do so in due course.

My name is Psyche - well, my screen name, anyway. I use it (or some variation of it) everywhere I go on the web. I am 30 years old and from Minnesota in the USA.

I LOVE the series; I was made aware of it by a very dear friend...whom I actually expect to see signed up here very soon.

I am deeply in love with Harry Potter, The Dark is Rising and the Chronicles of Narnia, and have jumped straight off the cliff in love with this series now, as well.

I look forward to seeing what's what around here!

Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. - Dumbledore

Listen, I will tell you a mystery! We will not all die, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. ~ 1 Corinthians 15:51-52

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Oct 27 08 10:20 PM

Welcome Psyche!! Glad to see you here!!

-Mo

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help