Remove this ad

#2921 [url]

Jul 31 12 2:56 AM

Hello I'm new here. I started to read this book series not too long ago, after seeing the "Enchantress" on the "best sellers" shelves at my local store. So I went to pick up the first book and read it in about a day or two because I just couldn't put it down. I'm really controlling myself from viewing the other threads so I will not be making any posts after I've read the last book. But so far I am aware that the first book will be produced into a film, which I didn't know until I saw the other movie titled threads. I am very excited about that and have gotten my brother hooked as well. I feel as though I'm really late in getting into this series after realizing how long it's been out. flamelssecret/crying.gif

To Michael Scott, if by any chance you look at this post. But first and foremost, I'd like to thank you for such a wonderful book. I haven't been excited to read a series in a long time. It is by far, a real page turner for me and I take it everywhere with me despite my own busy schedule.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#2922 [url]

Jul 31 12 3:29 AM

QUOTE (Krizstyle @ July 31, 2012 02:56 am)
Hello I'm new here. I started to read this book series not too long ago, after seeing the "Enchantress" on the "best sellers" shelves at my local store. So I went to pick up the first book and read it in about a day or two because I just couldn't put it down. I'm really controlling myself from viewing the other threads so I will not be making any posts after I've read the last book. But so far I am aware that the first book will be produced into a film, which I didn't know until I saw the other movie titled threads. I am very excited about that and have gotten my brother hooked as well. I feel as though I'm really late in getting into this series after realizing how long it's been out. flamelssecret/crying.gif

To Michael Scott, if by any chance you look at this post. But first and foremost, I'd like to thank you for such a wonderful book. I haven't been excited to read a series in a long time. It is by far, a real page turner for me and I take it everywhere with me despite my own busy schedule.

Welcome to the forum, Krizstyle! and don't worry, I started the series late too.

Quote    Reply   

#2923 [url]

Jul 31 12 4:00 AM

that´s fine man .The Enchantress was already out when i started the series

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#2924 [url]

Jul 31 12 5:38 AM

Hello I'm new here. I started to read this book series not too long ago, after seeing the "Enchantress" on the "best sellers" shelves at my local store. So I went to pick up the first book and read it in about a day or two because I just couldn't put it down. I'm really controlling myself from viewing the other threads so I will not be making any posts after I've read the last book. But so far I am aware that the first book will be produced into a film, which I didn't know until I saw the other movie titled threads. I am very excited about that and have gotten my brother hooked as well. I feel as though I'm really late in getting into this series after realizing how long it's been out.  flamelssecret/crying.gif 

Welcome Kriz! Don't worry, we will be ready to read your thoughts when you are done reading, and Michael is always here so he probably already read your post

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#2926 [url]

Jul 31 12 12:20 PM

QUOTE (Krizstyle @ July 30, 2012 09:56 pm)

Welcome! Glad you found the series and the site! As moviebuff said even when you finish there will be lots to discuss, the movie and michael scott's news series the earthlords. The fun is just beginning

Quote    Reply   

#2927 [url]

Aug 5 12 2:50 AM

Welcome Kriz and necro! flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif I am so excited to have you guys on the forum. I hope y'all have as much fun as I do.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#2928 [url]

Aug 8 12 11:17 PM

Welcome to the forums people! And a late welcome to all who joined this summer!

Please just call me Pi3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751...

user posted image
Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Grapes

Quote    Reply   

#2929 [url]

Aug 29 12 12:41 PM

Hi everyone! I am halfway through the series (still on the hunt for the rest) and I'm absolutely addicted. The historical/mythological references are my favorite parts of the books, and as you can see from my URL, Machiavelli is my favorite character, and the main reason I started reading SINF.

I look forward to chatting with you all! flamelssecret/bow.gif

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#2930 [url]

Aug 29 12 12:56 PM

QUOTE (sassiavelli @ August 29, 2012 08:41 pm)
Hi everyone! I am halfway through the series (still on the hunt for the rest) and I'm absolutely addicted. The historical/mythological references are my favorite parts of the books, and as you can see from my URL, Machiavelli is my favorite character, and the main reason I started reading SINF.

look forward to chating with you too

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#2931 [url]

Aug 29 12 3:44 PM

QUOTE (sassiavelli @ August 29, 2012 07:41 am)

Welcome! Looking forward to discussing the series with you

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#2932 [url]

Aug 29 12 6:20 PM

QUOTE (sassiavelli @ August 29, 2012 12:41 pm)

Welcome sassiavelli, hope you get the rest of the books soon.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#2933 [url]

Aug 29 12 6:33 PM

Hello there! My name is Ryan and I have recently COMPLETELY fallen in love in the Flamel series. I am currently reading the Sorceress (I started the series early August of this year ). I am most excited for "The Alchemyst" to grace the big screen . Feel free to add me as buddy! I would love to just chat about the series flamelssecret/hug2.gif

Aura Color : Burgundy Aura Scent : Blood Specialty: Necromancer

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#2934 [url]

Aug 29 12 7:25 PM

QUOTE (famguylover1 @ August 29, 2012 01:33 pm)
Hello there! My name is Ryan and I have recently COMPLETELY fallen in love in the Flamel series. I am currently reading the Sorceress (I started the series early August of this year ). I am most excited for "The Alchemyst" to grace the big screen . Feel free to add me as buddy! I would love to just chat about the series flamelssecret/hug2.gif

welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here. Looking forward to chatting with you.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#2935 [url]

Aug 29 12 8:48 PM

QUOTE (famguylover1 @ August 29, 2012 06:33 pm)

welcome, sassiavelli and famguylover!

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#2936 [url]

Aug 29 12 9:00 PM

QUOTE (famguylover1 @ August 30, 2012 02:33 am)

glad to have you on board

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#2937 [url]

Aug 30 12 12:17 AM

flamelssecret/clap3.gif Another addition to our Flamel-ly! Yikes! flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif Famguy.

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#2938 [url]

Sep 1 12 11:53 PM

Greetings to all the new wonderful people that have joined the forum! flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif Look forward to chatting with y'all!

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#2939 [url]

Sep 2 12 5:03 PM

Welcome Ryan! I hope you're enjoying your read, and everyone is all pumped up for the film. Have you seen the teaser poster? ::click::

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#2940 [url]

Oct 4 12 9:53 PM

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post so please forgive any problems, I don't even know if this will post correctly...

So to introduce myself, I don't really know where to start.

First let us start with the books. I began reading the book The Alchemyst in 07 when it came out. My Grandparents had actually given it to me, and I being an avid reader was always reading anything I could get my hands on and books as gifts for me is very common. I began reading--and I loved it. The only problem was life was getting a bit crazy at that time. I must have been 11 at the time I think... so I ended up losing the book and could not find it in the midst of my hectic life at the time. A couple years later I found the book and fell back in love. This was likely around 2009/2010, and I immediately went back re reading all of it and reading the ones I missed. Ever since then I have been, in my mind, a loyal fan.

I am newly 16, blond, blue eyed, six foot and well built. My slightly shaggy hair goes up in the front naturally and in past years I have slicked it down, but lately I go with it and have ended up with a, dare I say it, Robert Pattinson-ish hair style. Also, I live in the west part of the US.

I am first and foremost a lover of stories. The stories I love being mainly Fiction and Fantasy. I aspire to be a writer and Michael Scott is a hero of mine. I am currently working on the first book of my own series. I also am interested in acting and have really been putting in a lot of effort into it. I love anything within the realm of storytelling. I love the Harry Potter series almost as much as the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel. My favorite of the Immortal series is the first the Alchemyst, the Necromancer, and the last the Enchantress. But I honestly love them all.

I found out about this site just recently, from talking to Michael Scott online. I look forward to participating in discussions and exploring this site.

*Yes, I am interested--no not interested extremely devoted and passionate in getting cast for the role of Josh. But do not let that discourage you from the passion I have for these books. No I am not here just for the casting, I am first a fan.*

I know I forgot something. I always do, but yeah thats most of it. Thanks for reading this, it kind of spiraled out to be longer than I had planned.

Banner/Text Removed by Staff~Moviebuff
Aura Color: Lemon Peel
Aura Scent: Fresh Lemonade

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help