Remove this ad

#2881 [url]

Jul 4 12 12:00 PM

Hi All..
Greetings, I am rhazgnetimo, y'all can call me rhaz. I'm from Indonesia. I just read the Nicholas Flamel series yesterday. I just little bit shocked, because there are some "Indonesia" word in the first book of the series. I really amazed by this story. I feel this story is very close to the reality so I directly addicted. Haha. Well, I hope we can discuss about anything besides the books, because we can share it as we are from different geographical regions. I think that's all, guys. See ya!

note: Sorry for my bad English. LOL

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2882 [url]

Jul 5 12 12:07 AM

QUOTE (rhazgnetimo @ July 04, 2012 12:00 pm)
Hi All..
Greetings, I am rhazgnetimo, y'all can call me rhaz. I'm from Indonesia. I just read the Nicholas Flamel series yesterday. I just little bit shocked, because there are some "Indonesia" word in the first book of the series. I really amazed by this story. I feel this story is very close to the reality so I directly addicted. Haha. Well, I hope we can discuss about anything besides the books, because we can share it as we are from different geographical regions. I think that's all, guys. See ya!

note: Sorry for my bad English. LOL

flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif Rhaz, just so you know the Books are really engaging so it's not a surprise that you're hooked by it just like the rest of us.

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#2883 [url]

Jul 5 12 4:43 PM

Welcome rhazgnetimo! You will find on the forum people discuss everything about the series from characters to locations And your english is quite good so no worries Looking forward to chatting with you.

Quote    Reply   

#2884 [url]

Jul 10 12 11:39 AM

Hi I am Magical Muji, a girl from Hong Kong. I was doing a book report (Super important, might affect if I can go into a good secondary school or not) about THE MAGICIAN when I found this amazing website. I was absorbed and attracted and I knew, at first sight, I gotta join in as a member. I am also currently trying to write a book, so I might be posting stuff here now and then for comments or wrong grammar and spelling. If any of you got some writing advice, kindly tell me! I absolutely adore Michael Scott’s books! His literature and use of language is fantastic! The problem is I don’t have much money so I can’t buy much stuff. Michael Scott, if you are reading this, could you tell me why some of the words spell funny? (I am indicating The ‘Alchemyst’ and Billy the Kid and the ‘Vampyres’ of Vegas.) Are they the language of Ireland, Irish? Thanks!

In the interest of safety I have removed some personal information from your post. Please be careful what information you share online. Thanks ~SC

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#2885 [url]

Jul 10 12 12:50 PM

QUOTE (Magical Muji @ July 10, 2012 06:39 am)
Hi I am Magical Muji, a girl from Hong Kong. I was doing a book report (Super important, might affect if I can go into a good secondary school or not) about THE MAGICIAN when I found this amazing website. I was absorbed and attracted and I knew, at first sight, I gotta join in as a member. I am also currently trying to write a book, so I might be posting stuff here now and then for comments or wrong grammar and spelling. If any of you got some writing advice, kindly tell me! I absolutely adore Michael Scott’s books! His literature and use of language is fantastic! The problem is I don’t have much money so I can’t buy much stuff. Michael Scott, if you are reading this, could you tell me why some of the words spell funny? (I am indicating The ‘Alchemyst’ and Billy the Kid and the ‘Vampyres’ of Vegas.) Are they the language of Ireland, Irish? Thanks!

Welcome to the forum! I think you will find The Writer's Corner helpful for writing advice, as well as the FAQ on writing.

As for why the y is used in alchemyst and vampyre it has to do with the alternate spellings of the words. I believe Michael addressed it specifically on the forum so you may want to try using the search function.

Looking forward to chatting with you.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#2886 [url]

Jul 10 12 4:43 PM

Welcome rhazgnetimo and Majical Muji, can't wait to know your thoughts on the series!

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#2888 [url]

Jul 10 12 7:49 PM

QUOTE (Matthewc1998 @ July 10, 2012 06:39 pm)
Hi I'm Matt I'm a big fan of the series and a big fan of all mythologies brought together

Hello Matt! Welcome to the forum, glad you finally decided to join the conversations!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#2889 [url]

Jul 10 12 8:12 PM

Hi people!

My name is Ignacio and I´m a comic artist and illustrator from Argentina.

This series has been a great source of inspiration and I´m glad this forum exists so I can share it.

Hope to read you all soon

Regards and good luck.

Ignacio Anibal Di Meglio.

Death is a process that takes a lifetime.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#2890 [url]

Jul 10 12 8:21 PM

Welcome Matt and Ignacio! Looking forward to chatting with you

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2891 [url]

Jul 10 12 11:26 PM

Matt and Ignacio, you are most flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif in the forums.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#2892 [url]

Jul 11 12 2:03 PM

QUOTE (IADM @ July 10, 2012 08:12 pm)
Hi people!

My name is Ignacio and I´m a comic artist and illustrator from Argentina.

This series has been a great source of inspiration and I´m glad this forum exists so I can share it.

Hope to read you all soon

Regards and good luck.

Welcome to the Forums, Ignacio! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#2894 [url]

Jul 14 12 3:36 PM

Hai All! I am IQSIAssass1n, or IQSI, and I love the series. I have many theories i would like to share, but since the series is all out, i think they will all be explained. flamelssecret/crying.gif But I am glad to be here.

Sincerely,
IQSI

Aura: Forest Green
Scent: Vannila
Elements: Aether, Fire, Ice, and Weaponry

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#2895 [url]

Jul 14 12 3:48 PM

QUOTE (IQSIAssass1n @ July 14, 2012 03:36 pm)
Hai All! I am IQSIAssass1n, or IQSI, and I love the series. I have many theories i would like to share, but since the series is all out, i think they will all be explained. flamelssecret/crying.gif But I am glad to be here.

Sincerely,
IQSI

Happy to have you here, Welcome!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#2896 [url]

Jul 14 12 9:45 PM

QUOTE (IQSIAssass1n @ July 14, 2012 10:36 am)

Sincerely,
IQSI

Welcome to the forum. I'd love to hear some of your theories, I think there's still quite a few things to speculate about including what is to come in the Earthlords series Looking forward to chatting with you

Quote    Reply   

#2897 [url]

Jul 15 12 3:16 AM

QUOTE (IQSIAssass1n @ July 14, 2012 03:36 pm)

Sincerely,
IQSI

You are very flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif to have joined the forums. flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#2898 [url]

Jul 18 12 3:06 PM

QUOTE (IQSIAssass1n @ July 14, 2012 11:36 pm)

Sincerely,
IQSI

and we are glad to have you

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#2899 [url]

Jul 19 12 7:56 PM

Hello! I'm Ironeyes, but I will also respond to Marsh (it's a long story, but if you've read Mistborn you will get it). I was given the first book of the Nicholas Flamel series at the end of last school year, and now I've just bought the next three. I'll be getting the last two pretty soon. I just have to hit up Barnes and Noble sometime. I also love all books by Brandon Sanderson and the Wheel of Time series. But I'll read basically anything fantasy.

Hi, please take time to read the Code of Conduct (C.o.C) as advertising external site in posts/signature/profile is not allowed. Thanks! ~ Moviebuff!

Aura color: Copper Aura scent: Old pennies

Quote    Reply   

#2900 [url]

Jul 20 12 1:58 AM

QUOTE (Ironeyes @ July 19, 2012 07:56 pm)
Hello! I'm Ironeyes, but I will also respond to Marsh (it's a long story, but if you've read Mistborn you will get it). I was given the first book of the Nicholas Flamel series at the end of last school year, and now I've just bought the next three. I'll be getting the last two pretty soon. I just have to hit up Barnes and Noble sometime. I also love all books by Brandon Sanderson and the Wheel of Time series. But I'll read basically anything fantasy.

We are glad to have you in the forums. flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif Ironeyes.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help