Remove this ad

#2861 [url]

Jun 20 12 6:07 PM

Hi, I´m John from Germany and I read the books since the last 2 years. I really love the books and I´m here to talk with you about them ;D So, lets see, what flamel fans can do if they are put in a big forum together ;D
PS: Sorry for my English, I still go to the school, grade 8, and learn English

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#2862 [url]

Jun 20 12 6:14 PM

QUOTE (Link9876ful @ June 20, 2012 06:07 pm)
Hi, I´m John from Germany and I read the books since the last  2 years. I really love the books and I´m here to talk with you about them ;D So, lets see, what flamel fans can do if they are put in a big forum together ;D

flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif Link Your English is just fine don't worry too much about it.

Oh, we just concoct mind-blowing out there theories that may or may not have come true.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#2863 [url]

Jun 20 12 7:01 PM

QUOTE (Link9876ful @ June 20, 2012 01:07 pm)
Hi, I´m John from Germany and I read the books since the last 2 years. I really love the books and I´m here to talk with you about them ;D So, lets see, what flamel fans can do if they are put in a big forum together ;D

Welcome Link! glad to have you here, and your english is pretty good. Looking forward to chatting with you

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#2864 [url]

Jun 20 12 10:39 PM

QUOTE (Link9876ful @ June 21, 2012 02:07 am)

YOUR ENGLISH IS its better than mine frankly cant wait to chat with you

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#2865 [url]

Jun 21 12 2:49 AM

You are most flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif hippogriff and Link9876ful to have joined the furoms. flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#2866 [url]

Jun 26 12 10:15 AM

hello I just joined the forum and I'm really happy to see all the people who also love the books from michael scott!
I didn't know there is such a big community. =)

Aura colour: Dark spring Green
Aura scent: freshly cut grass

The four swords that are one must become the one that is all.
One to save the world, one to destroy it.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#2867 [url]

Jun 26 12 12:27 PM

QUOTE (Siriso @ June 26, 2012 05:15 am)
hello I just joined the forum and I'm really happy to see all the people who also love the books from michael scott!

Welcome! Glad you found us. Looking forward to chatting about all things Flamel with you

Quote    Reply   

#2868 [url]

Jun 26 12 1:37 PM

QUOTE (Siriso @ June 26, 2012 06:15 pm)
hello I just joined the forum  and I'm really happy to see all the people who also love the books from michael scott!

Welcome to the Forum, Siriso xD
Wow we have the same aura color

user posted image
Aura Color:Dark Spring Green
Aura Scent:Root Beer
-Time waits for no one-

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#2869 [url]

Jun 26 12 5:16 PM

QUOTE (Siriso @ June 26, 2012 10:15 am)

Welcome Siriso, happy you joined us!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#2870 [url]

Jun 26 12 9:39 PM

QUOTE (dahaji @ June 26, 2012 03:37 pm)

Welcome to the Forum, Siriso xD
Wow we have the same aura color

I do not believe in coincidence

Aura colour: Dark spring Green
Aura scent: freshly cut grass

The four swords that are one must become the one that is all.
One to save the world, one to destroy it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2871 [url]

Jun 26 12 11:45 PM

QUOTE (Siriso @ June 26, 2012 10:15 am)

flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif to the forums Siriso. The pleasure is ours to have you in the Flammel'ly.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#2872 [url]

Jul 3 12 2:07 PM

Hello people, I just joined here after reading all the books in the span of about 1.5 weeks. I didn't even know about the series until I saw The Enchantress on the new release page on amazon, then proceeded to read them all.
I really liked the books and it is really unique that the author contributes to these forums. very cool!

Aura colour: Navy Blue
Aura scent: Burning Pine
Magics: Fire

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#2873 [url]

Jul 3 12 2:09 PM

QUOTE (Alatar the Blue @ July 03, 2012 09:07 am)
Hello people, I just joined here after reading all the books in the span of about 1.5 weeks. I didn't even know about the series until I saw The Enchantress on the new release page on amazon, then proceeded to read them all.
I really liked the books and it is really unique that the author contributes to these forums. very cool!

Welcome! Glad you found the series and the forum! Looking forward to chatting with you

Quote    Reply   

Klio

#2874 [url]

Jul 3 12 5:21 PM

Hi to everyone
I'm Maria, otherwise known as Klio, and a friend of John (Link9876ful in Flamel's Portal) He said Hi just a few posts ago! So I'm german too, Grade 8 too, and huge Fan of the Flamel Series - too. I'm excited to have so many Flamel-Fans just a few clicks away! I'm very happy about that When I researched in the Internet for the first time, I thought there were no other Flamel Fans soit was like -WOW- when I found Flamels-Immortal-Portal!
Oh, and I'm a huge fan of the Podcast too! I absolutly love it And Jeff, you have many german fans! Imagine you've only heard perfect school english in the english lessons, besides short internet videos, and then hear your amazing southern accent - it's fabulous!
So I'm very happy to have people who share my passion for the Flamel Series

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#2875 [url]

Jul 3 12 5:33 PM

Welcome Alatar and Klio! Looking forward to chatting with you.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#2876 [url]

Jul 3 12 5:42 PM

QUOTE (Klio @ July 03, 2012 12:21 pm)
Hi to everyone
I'm Maria, otherwise known as Klio, and a friend of John (Link9876ful in Flamel's Portal) He said Hi just a few posts ago! So I'm german too, Grade 8 too, and huge Fan of the Flamel Series - too. I'm excited to have so many Flamel-Fans just a few clicks away! I'm very happy about that When I researched in the Internet for the first time, I thought there were no other Flamel Fans soit was like -WOW- when I found Flamels-Immortal-Portal!
Oh, and I'm a huge fan of the Podcast too! I absolutly love it And Jeff, you have many german fans! Imagine you've only heard perfect school english in the english lessons, besides short internet videos, and then hear your amazing southern accent - it's fabulous!

welcome Kilo! so glad you found us, and that you are enjoying the podcast Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the series!

Quote    Reply   

Klio

#2877 [url]

Jul 3 12 6:03 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ July 03, 2012 05:42 pm)
QUOTE (Klio @ July 03, 2012 12:21 pm)
Hi to everyone 
I'm Maria, otherwise known as Klio, and a friend of John (Link9876ful in Flamel's Portal) He said Hi just a few posts ago! So I'm german too, Grade 8 too, and huge Fan of the Flamel Series - too. I'm excited to have so many Flamel-Fans just a few clicks away! I'm very happy about that    When I researched in the Internet for the first time, I thought there were no other Flamel Fans soit was like -WOW- when I found Flamels-Immortal-Portal!
Oh, and I'm a huge fan of the Podcast too! I absolutly love it    And Jeff, you have many german fans! Imagine you've only heard perfect school english in the english lessons, besides short internet videos, and then hear your amazing southern accent - it's fabulous!

welcome Kilo! so glad you found us, and that you are enjoying the podcast Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the series!

Thank you Spacecadet! I laughed for a very long time as I read your post... I don't want to hurt you, but you switched Klio to Kilo! So it's not any more the username inspired by the Greek Muse but the measure of weight!

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#2878 [url]

Jul 3 12 7:47 PM

QUOTE (Klio @ July 03, 2012 01:03 pm)
QUOTE (Spacecadet @ July 03, 2012 05:42 pm)

Thank you Spacecadet! I laughed for a very long time as I read your post... I don't want to hurt you, but you switched Klio to Kilo! So it's not any more the username inspired by the Greek Muse but the measure of weight!

haha woops, I totally fat fingered that! stupid typos! I'm sorry. I'm a total dope! Welcome Klio! flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#2879 [url]

Jul 3 12 7:50 PM

hello everyone new and welcome to the forum cant wait to chat with you

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#2880 [url]

Jul 4 12 1:58 AM

flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif Alatar the Blue and Klio. It's nice to see new people around.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help