Remove this ad

#2301 [url]

May 4 11 5:47 PM

QUOTE (R. E. Gaddis @ May 04, 2011 10:24 am)
Hello! I'm totally excited that there is a forum that the author will interact with. It's the only one that I know of so far.

My name is Rusty Gaddis, but I'm a wannabe author, so my nom de plume is R. E. Gaddis. And I've stuck with this name through several books. Yes, it's my name, but I've grown quite attached to it. I tried to come up with a different pen name: Vincent T. Valentine (I believe it was), and even though it had a nice ring to it, I could not depart from the original.

Heya Rusty! My name's Silver and it's nice to meet you. We have something in common! I'm a wannabe artist.

I think that's a pretty cool pen name, and I wish you luck with all your books!

So since you're fresh off the block, there's a few things you definitely want to check out (http://flamelssecret.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=43). These are very important as you'll soon find out.

You're not the only rambler. Everyone here is super nice and I hope you hang around!

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#2302 [url]

May 4 11 6:07 PM

Welcome to the forums R. E. Gaddis! glad to have another flamel fan here! you've joined at an exciting time! Michael Scott has been gracious enough to give us a quote a day from the warlock up until the release plus there's lots of speculation going on about what will happen in the warlock! So jump on into the conversations and looking forward to chatting with you!

Quote    Reply   

#2303 [url]

May 4 11 9:11 PM

I had asked this earlier...but I think there was an error with the post...or I'm not looking in the right forum. But how do I get those signature banners that everyone else has? They look wicked cool and I would like to get one.

user posted image
Aura Color: Burnt Orange ,Solid, with the tendency to pull like gravity
Aura Scent: Musk
Master of Fire and beginner in Water

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#2304 [url]

May 4 11 9:26 PM

QUOTE (R. E. Gaddis @ May 04, 2011 10:11 pm)
I had asked this earlier...but I think there was an error with the post...or I'm not looking in the right forum.  But how do I get those signature banners that everyone else has? They look wicked cool and I would like to get one.

You can either make your own in Photoshop or similar, or you can ask one of the other members to do that for you here: Signature banners help, click here! and the instructions for placing it in your signature can be found here: New Members Information, click here!

Welcome to the Forum

Quote    Reply   

#2305 [url]

May 4 11 10:47 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 04, 2011 09:26 pm)
QUOTE (R. E. Gaddis @ May 04, 2011 10:11 pm)
I had asked this earlier...but I think there was an error with the post...or I'm not looking in the right forum.  But how do I get those signature banners that everyone else has? They look wicked cool and I would like to get one.

You can either make your own in Photoshop or similar, or you can ask one of the other members to do that for you here: Signature banners help, click here! and the instructions for placing it in your signature can be found here: New Members Information, click here!

Welcome to the Forum

Thank you, thank you!!

user posted image
Aura Color: Burnt Orange ,Solid, with the tendency to pull like gravity
Aura Scent: Musk
Master of Fire and beginner in Water

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#2307 [url]

May 5 11 4:31 PM

Welcome Rusty, R.E. Gaddis, Sorceress98 and Ashling, I hope you have a great time on the forum

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

#2309 [url]

May 8 11 5:23 AM

QUOTE (Highline @ May 07, 2011 10:20 pm)
Hi everyone! Well, I don't really know what to say....
But you can call me line

Hi Line! Pun intended.

Welcome to the forums!! We're very glad to have you. Be sure to read the Code of Conduct, that's very important. You're just in time for the Warlock, and we look forward to chatting with you and discussing your ideas!!

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

#2310 [url]

May 8 11 5:29 AM

Well, thanks for the advice
But I had read the C.O.C flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

user posted image
Race: Immortal
Aura colour: Transparent
Aura/Magic scent: Fried Chicken

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Thalion

Sorcerer

#2311 [url]

May 8 11 7:54 AM

Hi Line! flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif to the forums, enjoy your time while being with other Falmelaholics!

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#2312 [url]

May 8 11 11:06 AM

Welcome to the forum Highline

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#2313 [url]

May 8 11 5:23 PM

QUOTE (Highline @ May 08, 2011 06:29 am)
Well, thanks for the advice 
But I had read the C.O.C  flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

I would request that you give the C.O.C another look over then, the members are trying to let you know that you're in breech of the rules with your signature.

QUOTE (Forum Rules)

Pictures, banners and signatures.

20) A maximum of 4 lines of text are permitted in signatures, if used alongside a banner the text may be no larger than size 4, if used without a banner the text may be no larger than size 8.

Please fix your signature to comply with the rules.

Quote    Reply   

#2314 [url]

May 8 11 5:26 PM

Greetings to all the new members whom I've missed (and Lord knows there are a lot) I hope you all enjoy your time here on the forum. flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#2315 [url]

May 8 11 6:42 PM

This is probably the first time I'm doing this in a year.

Welcome new members! It's always nice to join in during this time of year with all the buzz and activity going on. Cheers!

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#2316 [url]

May 8 11 6:48 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ May 08, 2011 07:42 pm)
This is probably the first time I'm doing this in a year.

Welcome new members! It's always nice to join in during this time of year with all the buzz and activity going on. Cheers!

As one of our well and truly established members, you know this time of year well Moviebuff!
Wouldn't it be great to hit the 3,000 members at launch time?

Quote    Reply   

Zero

Apprentice

#2318 [url]

May 9 11 4:52 AM

Welcome Highline, i hope you like pie, cuz i give out lots flamelssecret/dance.gif

Aura Color: [TBA]
Aura Scent: Black Cherry (Changes sporadically)
Master of the Elements of Darkness and Shadow

"They say living well is the best revenge, but Stabbing works just as well"
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Elycia

Sorcerer

#2320 [url]

May 9 11 1:59 PM

QUOTE (Highline @ May 08, 2011 06:20 am)
Hi everyone! Well, I don't really know what to say....
But you can call me line

Hi Line and welcome to the forum flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif

user posted image
Aura:White
Scent:Rosemary
Mistress of Water, Air and Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help