Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Oct 2 08 12:49 AM

Tags : :

Thank you for joining this forum, we're very glad you did, if you need any help at all please feel free to pm any member of the mod/admin team, they'll be happy to help you! Now that you're here, take the time to say "Hi" to everyone, you'll find we're all quite friendly!
For those of you that haven't met me before, everyone calls me Zep, I live in the UK, I love Michael Scott's "Immortal Secrets of Nicholas Flamel" series (and I was very excited and happy that he gave me his permission to make this forum for you all!) I also love J K Rowling's Harry Potter series and Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series...and if you haven't read either of those series yet..where have you been? get yourself to Amazon..pronto! lol!
I'd like to know about you too..so say hi and tell me something about you!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#1 [url]

Oct 12 08 3:46 AM

I just wanted to say hi to everyone! For those that dont know me Im Spacecadet, but people usually refer to me as SC for short. I live in Missouri in the USA. I am a member of the mod/admin team so Im happy to answer questions, help out or just chat. Im still in the process of reading whats available of the "Immortal Secrets of Nicholas Flamel" but i did finish the Alchemyst and I enjoyed it. I also like the Harry Potter Series, the Twilight Series but my all time favorite book is Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. I look forward to getting to know all of you on the forums. HAPPY POSTING!

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#2 [url]

Oct 13 08 2:18 PM

Godsryche here. I'm usually referred to as GR or Gods in short.

If you have any questions or problems don't hesitate to ask myself or one of the other Admins/Mods on here, Everyone will be more than happy to help out.

While I may be a Dark Elder, I can be quite friendly

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#3 [url]

Oct 13 08 6:12 PM

Hello everyone! If you don't know me already I'm hitmanjls, most shorten it and call me Hit... Though no ones ever actually asked me if they could! j/k!

I'm from the small capital town of Charleston, WV. I just recently started reading The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, and must say that I love it! I'm a big fan of Harry Potter, Twilight, LotR, and Chronicles of Narnia.

And I like to use this guy alot ->

Quote    Reply   

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#4 [url]

Oct 14 08 1:32 PM

Hi everyone! Decided to go Bellus Stella (Pretty Star) since i didnt know what else to go with just yet but im known all around as Roxy!
I'm also a huge Potter, Twilight and LOTR fan. PM anytime if you need help and i will do my best to assist you in anyway i can! Enjoy!

Forgot to mention, im fully bilingual, french being my first language!

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#6 [url]

Oct 15 08 1:40 AM

QUOTE (tvproduction @ October 15, 2008 02:16 am)
TV here from Sunset Blvd in Hollywood in LA. Big fan of the series, also love Rick Riordan, Fablehaven and HP of course.

Welcome there my ever industrious sleuth TV you certainly gave me a suprise when you found my forum whilst I was still building it! I am very glad you came back now that it's up and running!

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#7 [url]

Oct 15 08 1:21 PM

QUOTE (tvproduction @ October 14, 2008 08:16 pm)
TV here from Sunset Blvd in Hollywood in LA. Big fan of the series, also love Rick Riordan, Fablehaven and HP of course.

Welcome TV! we look forward to getting to know you and hearing your insights into the series.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Oct 15 08 3:09 PM

Hello everyone and welcome!! I'm LunaAquaVirgo which means Moon Water Maiden...and many of you already know me as Tammy from other forums. I am from Wisconsin and am completely obsessed with all things Harry Potter and Twilight, and have recently become obsessed with all things revolving around The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series. I cannot wait for the third book and the rest of the series to come out to see what happens!!! Like the rest of the admin/mod team I am here to help if you have any questions, concerns, etc. We are a friendly bunch and I know you will enjoy your time here with us on this forum! Thanks for joining!!

user posted image
Aura color:Bright Red/Dark Green
Aura scent: Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Oct 18 08 12:10 AM

Hello everyone! I always use Mzpolarbear as I am huge lover of the polar bear. Not sure when or how this obsession came to be, but there it is!

I am a also a huge HP fan, obsessed with Twilight, and quickly become a huge fan of The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, after the suggestion to start this series by many friends.

I too live in Wisconsin and as we enter the winter months I am ready to snuggle in, read a few good books, and share ideas with those who also love to read.

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#10 [url]

Oct 18 08 11:59 PM

QUOTE (mzpolarbear @ October 18, 2008 01:10 am)
Hello everyone! I always use Mzpolarbear as I am huge lover of the polar bear. Not sure when or how this obsession came to be, but there it is!

I am a also a huge HP fan, obsessed with Twilight, and quickly become a huge fan of The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, after the suggestion to start this series by many friends.

I too live in Wisconsin and as we enter the winter months I am ready to snuggle in, read a few good books, and share ideas with those who also love to read.

Hi there MZ..glad you joined us on another series! We're always glad to see familiar names join us!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#11 [url]

Oct 19 08 2:25 AM

Hello all! I am Kristen, a/k/a dreaming. Love almost anything in the fantasy genre, including anything categorized as "young adult" or even romance. Came here from the Twilight forum - at Zeph's invite. I live and work outside of Philadelphia. Glad to see so many familiar names here!

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#13 [url]

Oct 19 08 7:35 PM

A warm welcome to our familiar friend Kristen, we're glad you joined and also an equally warm welcome to a new friend Tara, we look forward to reading posts by you both! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Oct 21 08 5:23 PM

Hi! I'm Carey and I'm totally excited to be the 32nd member of the forum before it goes completely wild. I can't believe the entire series has already been optioned for film. I love getting excited about a good series and this one has me geared up for the next. I'm glad I only have to wait until May.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#15 [url]

Oct 21 08 5:40 PM

I want to extend a big welcome to all the new people on the forum in the last few days! I look forward to discussing this series with everyone!

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#16 [url]

Oct 21 08 11:49 PM

QUOTE (Carey @ October 21, 2008 06:23 pm)
Hi! I'm Carey and I'm totally excited to be the 32nd member of the forum before it goes completely wild. I can't believe the entire series has already been optioned for film. I love getting excited about a good series and this one has me geared up for the next. I'm glad I only have to wait until May.

Welcome Carey! We're glad you found the forum and joined, it's always good to see new names! If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to message me or any of the mod team, they're a really helpful bunch!

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Oct 21 08 11:51 PM

Hello! My name is Long, I love your books I was sad when I finished The Alchemyst and found out The Magician wasn't out yet.

Quitters never win and Winners never quit.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Oct 21 08 11:56 PM

Hello Kryptos and welcome ^^ im also new and thought i should tell you that The Magician is out now you should read it asap its really good ^^ hope you enjoy it when you do. flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#19 [url]

Oct 22 08 12:14 AM

Welcome to both Kyrptos and John, we're happy you joined us! flamelssecret/clap3.gif John is right Kyrptos, The Magician was released in June..unless you meant that you'd read the Magician and it is the Sorceress that isn't released yet? If so, The Sorceress will be released May 26th 2009.

Quote    Reply   

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#20 [url]

Oct 22 08 12:34 PM

Warm welcome to all new members! I hope you will enjoy this forum as much as i do! flamelssecret/clap3.gif PM me anytime if you have any questions!

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help