Remove this ad

#221 [url]

Jan 8 11 1:57 AM

We probably have to look deeper into it and then we'll find something.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#222 [url]

Jan 8 11 4:14 AM

Apparently the Witch of Endor also went by Zephania, the mother of Abner historically. Or that was her name and eEdor was the place she lived.. Ill see if i can find anything non-religious about the subject.

*link removed*

Unless she is from the planet Endor and is a witch for all the Ewoks that live there i cant find anything else about her

Please do not post twice in a row instead use the edit button to modify your post. Also please submit all links that are not online encyclopedias or wiki to a member of the staff for approval before posting them. Thanks ~SC

Ok thanks sorry i didn't know
i just found this
Chaucer, mentions the witch in the Friar’s Tale of Canterbury Tales, speaks of her as a “pithonesse,” and the 16th-century writer Guillaume du Bartas suggests in La Semaine that she used a “flambeau” made from the fat of her own son in the necromantic art.

user posted image
Aura: Maroon
Aura Scent: Campfire

Quote    Reply   

#223 [url]

Jan 8 11 7:38 PM

Nice research there WarriorHobbit!! Two thumbs up!!

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#226 [url]

Jan 14 11 8:48 AM

QUOTE (JuLiSsA2 @ January 09, 2011 12:41 am)
The Witch Of Endor is probably one of the only people who know what should happen. flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif

She must know what must happen... Because she can see the strands of time.. Therefore she ought to know what she must do prevent an event or make sure the event happen.. But I think whatever she will do is something that will favor her...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#227 [url]

Jan 21 11 4:30 PM

Does anyone think its possible for an Elder to die of old age?
If everyone in your species is still alive, how do you know that you will not grow old and die?
Plus, The Witch appears to be a lot older than Prometheus, but we know from the flashbacks that they used to look about the same age. So how did that happen.

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#228 [url]

Jan 22 11 4:27 AM

I don't think an Elder can die of old age unless they choose to. The thing with how the Witch of Endor looks like (I think) is because she chose to stay in the Earth Shadowrealm and that affected her physical appearance. Most Elder have stayed in a Shadowreal of there own making and we know Shadowrealms works differently in terms of time. I'm guessing The Witch, like most Elders is at around 10,000 years old.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#229 [url]

Feb 21 11 6:34 PM

I thought she lost all her combat abilities when she gave them to Sophie.

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

Quote    Reply   

#230 [url]

Feb 23 11 1:13 PM

I don't think she actually gave them to Sophie, more like copy and paste as opposed to her actually losing her memories and abilities.

Aura: Deep Red
Scent: Smouldering Parchment
Magics: Fire and Air
The promise given was a necessity of the past, the word broken is a necessity of the present.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#231 [url]

Mar 8 11 7:18 PM

Would it be possible that Gilded fetches March to kill Coatlicue, and save Aoife l?

She indeed has to need her husband, otherwise she would not have been to free him.

user posted image
Aura couleur: Green...... Aura Odeur:Eucalyptus Magie : Terre & Vent

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#232 [url]

Mar 28 11 3:33 PM

QUOTE (SOTINF @ February 21, 2011 06:34 pm)
I thought she lost all her combat abilities when she gave them to Sophie.

She imbued Sophie with all her lore and knowledge but I don't think she lost her powers.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#233 [url]

Mar 28 11 3:44 PM

I don't know about that, if she didn't lose her abilities, then why didn't she help fight the necromanced skeletons in Ojai? And I remember a quote from the Alchimyst which says "She gave her everything", so I think that she did lose her powers to Sophie.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#234 [url]

Mar 28 11 3:52 PM

QUOTE (JLB @ March 28, 2011 03:44 pm)
I don't know about that, if she didn't lose her abilities, then why didn't she help fight the necromanced skeletons in Ojai? And I remember a quote from the Alchimyst which says "She gave her everything", so I think that she did lose her powers to Sophie.

The training in The Element of Air might have taken more than she expected, of course she not only taught Sophie the Magic of Air but she gave her the knowledge she had acquired throughout her life time. She might have chosen not to help because it might cause her demise. Although, that certain line does throw us off, the text from the Alchemyst didn't actually say she gave or gave up her power, rather she gave her lore and knowledge, which to me are different.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#235 [url]

Mar 28 11 7:31 PM

She also activated a Ley Gate and blew up a building, so she clearly has power.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

#236 [url]

Mar 28 11 9:12 PM

QUOTE (Archon14 @ January 21, 2011 09:30 am)
If everyone in your species is still alive, how do you know that you will not grow old and die?
Plus, The Witch appears to be a lot older than Prometheus, but we know from the flashbacks that they used to look about the same age. So how did that happen.

As I have said before, I am almost certain that Elders can change their appearance at will.

user posted image
Aura Color: Platinum
Aura Scent: Fresh Pine
I am a master of Earth
ad astra per aspera To the stars through difficulty

Quote    Reply   

#237 [url]

Mar 29 11 11:31 AM

I think the aging has something to do with iron because Prometheus started aging once he left his shadowrealm

Aura colour: blue, titanium and red
Scent: Limestone caves
Magic learnt: Shape/aura shifting and lightning

Quote    Reply   

#238 [url]

Mar 30 11 1:53 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ March 28, 2011 03:52 pm)
QUOTE (JLB @ March 28, 2011 03:44 pm)

The training in The Element of Air might have taken more than she expected, of course she not only taught Sophie the Magic of Air but she gave her the knowledge she had acquired throughout her life time. She might have chosen not to help because it might cause her demise. Although, that certain line does throw us off, the text from the Alchemyst didn't actually say she gave or gave up her power, rather she gave her lore and knowledge, which to me are different.

i agree with Moviebuff. clearly, the Witch gave Sophie not her powers but her knowledge, memories. it might have weaken her, but not totally drain her of her powers. how will she then release Mars if she did not have power anymore?

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#239 [url]

Mar 30 11 9:04 AM

She used a mixture achon technology and earthlord spells to trap him... So the thing trapping him is probably on him, my guess... it either is or is in Mars' helmet

Aura colour: blue, titanium and red
Scent: Limestone caves
Magic learnt: Shape/aura shifting and lightning

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#240 [url]

Apr 2 11 4:03 PM

QUOTE (Earthlord2011 @ March 28, 2011 09:12 pm)
QUOTE (Archon14 @ January 21, 2011 09:30 am)
Plus, The Witch appears to be a lot older than Prometheus, but we know from the flashbacks that they used to look about the same age.  So how did that happen.

As I have said before, I am almost certain that Elders can change their appearance at will.

I think, Zephaniah looks they way she does because she chose to stay on Earth (shadowrealm). And time goes by differently in different Shadowrealms. Apparently, it's much faster on Earth.

QUOTE (eabrea @ March 30, 2011 01:53 am)
how will she then release Mars if she did not have power anymore?

There are theories that she needs Isis and Osiris' help to do that that's why she called for them.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help