Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jul 29 09 11:27 AM

OK, so I'm thinking about joining twitter... But even after reading some of the pages and stuff about it, I can't get to seem what's it all about? How does it work?

Any help?

Thanks

**Signature removed by staff. Please read the Forum CoC on signature text-lines (maximum 4).**

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#22 [url]

Jul 29 09 11:53 AM

QUOTE (Warrior Scathach 17 @ July 29, 2009 07:27 am)
OK, so I'm thinking about joining twitter... But even after reading some of the pages and stuff about it, I can't get to seem what's it all about? How does it work?

Any help?

Thanks

It's just another form of social networking. You use 140 characters or less to say what you are doing, where you are doing it. Or just random little thoughts that crop up.

You can also follow your friends or people you are fans of, there are actors on there, musicians, authors, etc. That you can follow to get news updates and that sort of thing.

Just another way to chat to people on the internet, really.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

Shaneltz

Apprentice

#24 [url]

Aug 13 09 5:52 PM

Mr. Scott has been giving us ALOT of clues about the Necromancer. He said that the Nidhogg, Disir, Billy the Kid, Mexican Pyramids, Anasazi, and Billy's Elder all have something in common.....or something like that. Oh, it's the little clues that keep us confused.....

user posted image
"Have care, Nicholas Flamel, Alchemyst, lest you create something that will destroy us all."-Hekate, the Goddess with Three Faces

"The world has ended before, I'm sure it will end many times before the sun turns black."-The Witch of Endor

Aura Color: Neon Green Aura Scent: Lime Magic Specialty: Necromancy
Element: The Magic of Air

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Aug 31 09 4:10 PM

Glad to see you on Twitter... It's a nice, easy way to keep up with what's going on with people. I'm TrulyLuna on Twitter should anyone care to follow me there.

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Jan 14 10 5:40 PM

Just voted! PS I love your tweet Zeph...LOL

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#30 [url]

Jun 21 11 2:12 PM

This thread has now been re-opened and may contain information from The Warlock

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Sep 26 11 10:13 PM

I'm honored to announce that I Shadow Knight am following Michael Scott, the best author ever, on Twitter. flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Sep 27 11 1:15 AM

I know I am a little biased, but he has some of the coolest content I have everseen on twitter.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#34 [url]

Sep 27 11 1:36 AM

I'm not on twitter, but I've "friended" him on facebook, and I know that he's able to use some sort of application that posts his tweets on facebook.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#36 [url]

Sep 27 11 4:58 PM

QUOTE (phineasnigellus @ September 27, 2011 01:15 am)
I know I am a little biased, but he has some of the coolest content I have everseen on twitter.

No biases Phin, I have to agree.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Sep 28 11 4:46 AM

I am always amazed that he has time to twitter and find such amazing stories. I do believe this man never sleeps! I love seeing what he has to say each day

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Sep 28 11 4:54 AM

QUOTE (mzpolarbear @ September 28, 2011 04:46 am)
I am always amazed that he has time to twitter and find such amazing stories. I do believe this man never sleeps! I love seeing what he has to say each day

Lol! I have been thinking the same thing! He has some sort of genius insomnia lol.

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Mar 5 12 2:33 PM

I followed you on Twitter, Mr. Scott!! You actually popped up in my reccomendations.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help