cool looking forward to it

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1202 [url]

May 29 12 6:17 PM

Well I have combined Dycrikm and The Realm Of Magic! flamelssecret/clap3.gif I'm not going to say to much, but The Realm of Magic will have Gods and Goddesses! Not the ones from Greek, Roman, etc mythology. I made these ones. It's coming along fantastically.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#1203 [url]

May 30 12 2:00 PM

now that is some creativity, hope it becomes a next best seller lol, let us all know when/if it gets published, might want to give it a good read flamelssecret/innocent.gif

user posted image
Aura Color: dark green
Aura Scent: Fresh cut grass

Quote    Reply   

#1204 [url]

May 30 12 6:31 PM

I will I only write YA so no one has to worry about them getting inappropriate or anything. I did some major writing last night, As I could not go to sleep, I got three chapters of The Alliance done and four of The Realm of Magic! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#1205 [url]

Jun 4 12 12:07 AM

Wow, it has been about six months since I was last here. It is neat to look at how all of your hard work has improved your books. Congrats everyone! I wish I could say my book was going well, but I have only added about 7 chapters and combined books 1, 2, and 3. A bit disappointing, but I hope to get back to my writing soon.

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   

#1206 [url]

Jun 4 12 12:20 AM

We all go through down-lows. Your writing will pick up, I promise you. If you keep on going.

Realm of Magic is going along smoothly! YAY!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1207 [url]

Jun 4 12 12:30 AM

I'm changing everything in book one of my vampire trilogy. It's for thr best lol. Okay, not everything. But a lot of thr story will

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

#1208 [url]

Jun 4 12 12:45 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ June 03, 2012 07:20 pm)
We all go through down-lows. Your writing will pick up, I promise you. If you keep on going.

Realm of Magic is going along smoothly! YAY!

I will keep going. Without school in the summer, writing will be easier

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   

#1209 [url]

Jul 22 12 4:20 AM

Well I have done quite a bit of writing since my last visit and, here's a shocker: started a new book series! It is going to be called Omega! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif How has everyone's writing projects been going?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1210 [url]

Jul 22 12 11:18 PM

I've been relatively inactive on here for a while, but I've really gotten quite a lot of writing done considering it's summer. I finished my outline completely for the first book of The Protectors Trilogy, and I've also done a rough outline for all of the major events of the following two books. Along with that I've done almost all of my character biographies for book 2 and am moving onto the biographies for book 3. I'm on chapter 18 out of 42 in the first book (I've been taking it kind of slow) and aim to have most of it done by the time I get back into school. That's been pretty much it for me recently.

user posted image
Aura Color- Amethyst
Aura Scent- Plums
Magical Specialty- Alchemy
Elemental Specialties- Air and Water

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1211 [url]

Jul 23 12 8:09 AM

As for me I'm beginning to create:

"Book of the Creator" series.

I hope it won't turn into The Secrets (...) rip-off.
In similarity to The Secrets I only have immortals and magic. No Elders, no Codex... no Scatty (unfortunately).
But you will find some references to Mr. Scott's work there.

*text removed*

I hope it's not too cheesy

Please do not post writing from your original work. Doing so is against the code of conduct and can put Michael Scott's participation on the forum at risk. If you wish for some feedback please ask if people would like writing pm'd to them. Thanks ~ Moviebuff

Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate - Abandon all hope, ye who enter here
Aura Color: Navy Blue
Aura Scent: Coffee
Elements: Air

Quote    Reply   

#1212 [url]

Jul 23 12 9:31 PM

Well congrats to the both of you. I been writing mostly on Omega (outline) and Realm of Magic! They are both shaping up to be really good. i have also been acting a lot of things from Omega out. This sounds crazy but it really helps me. flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1213 [url]

Jul 27 12 3:41 AM

I have been wanting to write so much but everytime I try I just don't :/ Happens all the time...

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   

#1214 [url]

Aug 4 12 2:55 AM

hey guys been a while since ibe been on here. started new book today. all about kids find dragons and dying elf in woods. turns out gov. has been hiding/killing off the mythical creatures and that these are the last 2 male dragons. more femal dragons tho. wish me luck. if you guys have any book title names for me tell me! id love to hear some ideas. i have 1 idea its: The Dragons of Today

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#1215 [url]

Aug 4 12 4:42 PM

QUOTE (torcleader @ August 04, 2012 02:55 am)
hey guys been a while since ibe been on here. started new book today. all about kids find dragons and dying elf in woods. turns out gov. has been hiding/killing off the mythical creatures and that these are the last 2 male dragons. more femal dragons tho. wish me luck. if you guys have any book title names for me tell me! id love to hear some ideas. i have 1 idea its: The Dragons of Today

sounds good. As for titles, I am not sure. Good Luck!

Quote    Reply   

#1216 [url]

Aug 4 12 9:47 PM

I personally like that title alot.

Maybe now that my laptop broke and I can't play games here at my moms, I may force myself to finally write...or draw...but neither of those are likely to happen :/

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   

#1217 [url]

Aug 5 12 12:52 AM

thanks! was sure if the title was too nerdy or childish

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

#1219 [url]

Aug 5 12 2:46 AM

I have been writing furiously on my Omega project. It is coming along nicely.

Wise One I am sure you could write excellently if you try a little harder. I have seen some of your stuff, remember. As for you torcleader I think your book sounds interesting, but you could try spicing up the title a little more. It's not bad though.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#1220 [url]

Aug 5 12 5:59 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ August 05, 2012 02:46 am)
I have been writing furiously on my Omega project. It is coming along nicely.

Wise One I am sure you could write excellently if you try a little harder. I have seen some of your stuff, remember. As for you torcleader I think your book sounds interesting, but you could try spicing up the title a little more. It's not bad though.

Wow, good job keeping up on your writing, especially with Omega.
Myself, i have been a bit slow finishing my work.
Torcleader, how about this: The Present Flames.
Ok, sorry, that sounds bad. you should probably stick to your title.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help