Remove this ad

#1161 [url]

Apr 16 12 7:47 PM

I finished my third book, the first one in a new series I'm writing: Six parts, just like the Flamel series. I'm working on the sequal still, and it's coming along great! flamelssecret/read.gif

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
"What a crazy random happenstance!" - Billy-Buddy
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter
Aura: Color: Seafoam Green. Scent: Roses. Elder Master: Loki.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1162 [url]

Apr 17 12 5:40 PM

Focusing on my other project right now; leaving my vampires to breathe and writing my Chicago based dystopian. I think it is time to add some more action

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

#1163 [url]

Apr 19 12 12:43 PM

I also started a type of Dystopian project. I've not gotten much done, but from what I do, I think it'll be great!

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#1164 [url]

Apr 19 12 9:25 PM

Finally figured out what to do now. A series set in Chicago about these girls who learn about a huge family secret. It's coming along great! But, only just started the first book, so only in character development...

user posted image
Aura color: Deep dark purple with hints of gray
Aura scent: Ocean breeze
Weapons: Water Magic, My Spear, Sorcery

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#1165 [url]

Apr 19 12 9:36 PM

i have actually started writing a trilogy

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#1166 [url]

Apr 19 12 9:37 PM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ April 19, 2012 05:36 pm)
i have actually started writing a trilogy

That's cool. What's it about?

user posted image
Aura Color- Amethyst
Aura Scent- Plums
Magical Specialty- Alchemy
Elemental Specialties- Air and Water

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#1167 [url]

Apr 19 12 10:11 PM

A quick reminder for everyone-- posting details from your story plots is a COC violation we take very seriously as it could jeopardise Mr. Scott's involvement on the forum so please limit the discussions of your personal story plots to a couple of sentences maximum. You can always ask the other members for more help and advice on your story via PM. Thanks! ~E

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#1168 [url]

Apr 19 12 10:44 PM

right sorry in any case ive started the first few chapters but hit a writers block and is waiting for a breakthrough

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters

Quote    Reply   

#1169 [url]

Apr 19 12 10:47 PM

Thanks for the reminder Elena!

I must say my dystopian story is actually very violent. I didn't realize how extreme it was until day when one of my friends was reading it over and was like "Gosh Chris, this is a bit sad and violent!" I was like "Duh, it's a dystopian society. They're never happy." and she was like "Oh it's dystopian? I should've known!" She's blond. I wrote some more on it today and I really liked it! It's getting insane!

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#1170 [url]

Apr 22 12 12:14 PM

.my book (The Shadows) is coming along really well! i have written it all over, now in 1st person, and i think i like it better this way. im on chapter 9 now. the 1st chapter is a dream the main charecter is having. shes 15 but in the dream she is 4 but since shes 15 for real she thinks like a 15 year old even though in the dream shes 4. ok right now that sounds a whole lot more complicated than it really is, but does it make sense? some of my friends read it and said it was confusing since (in the dream) shes 4 but a 4 year old doesnt think like that. flamelssecret/idk.gif

if someone wants to pm me i could tell you more but not on here because of the COC

Please do not use text talk. ~ Moviebuff

aura: light violet /scent: lavender/magics: water, air, time(aether)
"The promise given was a necessity of the past, the promise broken is a necessity of the present."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1171 [url]

Apr 22 12 3:38 PM

It doesn't sound confusing at all. Just make sure you tell people she is thinking like a 15 year old then a 4 year old.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#1172 [url]

Apr 22 12 5:41 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ April 19, 2012 10:47 pm)
Thanks for the reminder Elena!

I must say my dystopian story is actually very violent. I didn't realize how extreme it was until day when one of my friends was reading it over and was like "Gosh Chris, this is a bit sad and violent!" I was like "Duh, it's a dystopian society. They're never happy." and she was like "Oh it's dystopian? I should've known!" She's blond. I wrote some more on it today and I really liked it! It's getting insane!

what is a dystopian society

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1173 [url]

Apr 22 12 6:22 PM

It's a messed up society basically. like if you read the hunger games, the society there is dystopian, and the City of Ember books are about a dystopian society

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#1174 [url]

Apr 22 12 6:38 PM

QUOTE (cedargirl @ April 22, 2012 06:22 pm)
It's a messed up society basically. like if you read the hunger games, the society there is dystopian, and the City of Ember books are about a dystopian society

oh alll right thanks

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1175 [url]

Apr 22 12 9:13 PM

My project is coming along, but slowly lol. I re wrote some of my outline and added some material.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1176 [url]

Apr 23 12 12:56 AM

thank you PakitoLestrange. and by the yours sounds really cool. mine is about basically these 2 girls who are orphans and have spent there whole lives thinking their parents were killed in a fire. then one day weird things start happening (including the "dream" i was talking about) and they find out they are really alive but were Taken by these creatures called the Shadows 10 years ago. the sisters are prophecied 2 defeat the Shadows and basically save the world. so far it is a trilogy but im not totally sure yet. im pretty much focusing on just the 1st book for now.

"The promise given was a necessity of the past, the promise broken is a necessity of the present."

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#1177 [url]

Apr 23 12 1:50 AM

wow cool

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1178 [url]

Apr 23 12 10:31 AM

hey i know this is completely flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif but those of you that have read the hunger games (more specifically catching fire and mockingjay) look up finnick and Annie: Black and Blue. its really sad. if you havent read them or only read the 1st one, this wont make sense because its about characters you dont meet untill catching fire. mentioning the hunger games just reminded me of it.

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#1179 [url]

Apr 23 12 9:59 PM

wow sad flamelssecret/crying.gif flamelssecret/crying.gif but this should probly be in what im reading now thread

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1180 [url]

Apr 24 12 12:54 AM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ April 23, 2012 12:56 am)
thank you PakitoLestrange. and by the yours sounds really cool. mine is about basically these 2 girls who are orphans and have spent there whole lives thinking their parents were killed in a fire. then one day weird things start happening (including the "dream" i was talking about) and they find out they are really alive but were Taken by these creatures called the Shadows 10 years ago. the sisters are prophecied 2 defeat the Shadows and basically save the world. so far it is a trilogy but im not totally sure yet. im pretty much focusing on just the 1st book for now.

Dreams play a big part in my vampire trilogy. I've always loved the concept of dreams and predictions, and or, past visions

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help