Remove this ad

#1141 [url]

Jan 23 12 3:14 AM

QUOTE (Saint-GerManiac @ January 22, 2012 06:41 pm)
QUOTE (PakitoLestrange @ January 18, 2012 04:41 pm)
I told myself I wasn't going to do this. But, here I am doing it; writing two projects at a time again. Also, very sad news: I have lost my good pen. Though I have found a replacement, I miss my good pen.

flamelssecret/hysterical.gif Two projects at once, eh? Well, don't worry about it. I'm doing THREE projects at once.

I'm taking my time this time. I Rushed my writing when I attempted to write two different projects at once the first time. Now Im taking it slow lol

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1142 [url]

Jan 26 12 6:40 PM

QUOTE (PakitoLestrange @ January 23, 2012 03:14 am)
I told myself I wasn't going to do this. But, here I am doing it; writing two projects at a time again. Also, very sad news: I have lost my good pen. Though I have found a replacement, I miss my good pen.

flamelssecret/hysterical.gif Two projects at once, eh? Well, don't worry about it. I'm doing THREE projects at once.

I'm taking my time this time. I Rushed my writing when I attempted to write two different projects at once the first time. Now Im taking it slow lol

flamelssecret/right-icon20.gif Wise, Pakito, very wise.

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
"What a crazy random happenstance!" - Billy-Buddy
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter
Aura: Color: Seafoam Green. Scent: Roses. Elder Master: Loki.

Quote    Reply   

#1143 [url]

Jan 27 12 2:15 PM

QUOTE (Saint-GerManiac @ January 26, 2012 06:40 pm)
QUOTE (PakitoLestrange @ January 23, 2012 03:14 am)

flamelssecret/right-icon20.gif Wise, Pakito, very wise.

Thank you I can handle the load this time. Might even start my prequel to my trilogy again. Started that book in the near middle, so I have to find out what the begining will be about lol.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1144 [url]

Jan 30 12 6:06 PM

A while ago, me and my friend decided that we are going to write a book/story together. Normally, I wouldn't want to write a book with someone else, because I tend to get really obsessive over small details, but with this one, the story is told through the point of view of six characters, and we've decided that he'll write three and I'll write three. Since it's in First person past tense, each character will have a different voice, so I think it'll work out and the difference in writing styles shouldn't deter the flow of the story at all. We've finished all of our character biographies, and have outlined ten out of 30-ish chapters. I think it's going pretty well, so I wanted to share it with you all. This will be the second project that I'm working on currently, so it'll kind of get a little less attention than Shade Search, my other project, but since there are two people working on it, I think it'll turn out fine.

user posted image
Aura Color- Amethyst
Aura Scent- Plums
Magical Specialty- Alchemy
Elemental Specialties- Air and Water

Quote    Reply   

#1145 [url]

Feb 1 12 2:56 AM

Wow...I haven't been on here in forever!

I haven't really been writing lately...BUT in school and like in History class I have been having thoughts like "I could write about that!" so I think soon I might be starting up again!

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   

#1146 [url]

Feb 7 12 1:20 AM

Wise One do not feel like you're the only one. It is good to be back and to say that my dear Candyland is being developed in the outline *I'm giving it a makeover*. I'm also going to say that I went through The Alliance and have permanently DELETED some of the characters. Other than that my writing on The Alliance series is going quite well.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#1147 [url]

Feb 7 12 3:04 AM

I currently have two solid works being composed. If there is already a book by the name of The Sorceress Guild, I would greatly appriciate it if you all would PM me about this, so as I am not copy-catting another author.
(I apologize to Michael Scott, my muse runs entirely wild!)
The other work is about an academy of the Dark Elders, they created it for Humani slaves to be trained and used as spies and such. It's a rather strange story, but then again, it's also still work in progress.

Auric Scent and Color: Egyptian Musk, Copper-Bronze.
Weapons: Silver and Iron Longswords, Ancient Nordic Greatsword, Silver, Iron, and Steel Daggers, Valkeryies spear.
Elements: Air, Fire, Aether.
"To be a sage of wandering instablity, to forever swirl in the unforgiving ether, such is the way you feel when raised by a necromancer."

Quote    Reply   

#1148 [url]

Feb 20 12 9:49 PM

*Update update* Dycrikm has officially began to shape itself. The story has begun, I shall let my imagination run wild!

How is everyones writing projects going?

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#1149 [url]

Feb 22 12 2:20 PM

Typing my third draft, and still working on the second book. Research is going fantastic, too!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1150 [url]

Feb 23 12 12:05 AM

QUOTE (PakitoLestrange @ February 22, 2012 02:20 pm)
Typing my third draft, and still working on the second book. Research is going fantastic, too!

That's great to hear!

I think I'm having a breakthrough with Dycrikm. It's going splendidly! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1151 [url]

Mar 11 12 10:59 PM

So, I talked about that story my friend and I were writing before. Well, we've decided to call it Autumn Leaves (for now) and it's going pretty well. We've outlined almost the whole story now, because we've outlined 32 out of the 40 or so chapters that we're going to have, and we've written 4 of the chapters so far. The outline right now is about 25,000 words, and teh chapters all put together are 18,517 words. I like the way the story is going, and we've written it in first person past tense.

user posted image
Aura Color- Amethyst
Aura Scent- Plums

Quote    Reply   

#1152 [url]

Mar 12 12 11:46 AM

I have THE MOST AMAZING story but i cant write it because i need to study for 10th std boards...

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   

#1153 [url]

Mar 16 12 9:55 PM

Me again. So, I'v almost finished my series by now (thats whats been keeping me out). flamelssecret/clap3.gif But, I've been also working on some smaller projects: poetry, songs, little short-stories... All original creations. But I'm kinda sad. I like writing, but absolutly no insperation! flamelssecret/wall_.gif Oh well... flamelssecret/goodsigh2.gif Whatever happens, happens.

user posted image
Aura color: Deep dark purple with hints of gray
Aura scent: Ocean breeze
Weapons: Water Magic, My Spear, Sorcery

Quote    Reply   

#1154 [url]

Mar 17 12 1:10 AM

Well I'm currently organizing and creating some events for my Dycrikm. I absolutely cannot wait till it all comes together! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1155 [url]

Mar 21 12 5:19 PM

That's cool! Hope that gets finnished well.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1156 [url]

Mar 21 12 8:09 PM

Thanks I hope it does too!

So how is everyones stories going?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1157 [url]

Apr 1 12 4:53 PM

It's ok. Series done! Still trying to figure out what to do now... flamelssecret/idk.gif flamelssecret/goodsigh2.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1158 [url]

Apr 3 12 8:43 PM

Well I finished part 4 today (again) I had to go back and do it. I'm now finishing on the final touches. It is EPIC!

Dycrikm is going good, but it seems to be kicking my butt.

How's everyone's stories going?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1159 [url]

Apr 16 12 2:44 PM

Autumn Leaves has been progressing very nicely so far. I'm currently writing my ninth Chapter of teh first draft. I have about 33,000 words in all, so far, and have finished the entire outline for the first book. My friend and I are now working on the character biographies and the outline for the second novel (out of three). It's fun, because I get to add a lot of new characters, and they all have new powers and abilities that we didn't get to see in the first story.
I'd like to hear how everyone's stories are. Thanks.

user posted image
Aura Color- Amethyst
Aura Scent- Plums

Quote    Reply   

#1160 [url]

Apr 16 12 4:12 PM

Good job!! You've officially written a longer story than I shall probably ever suceed in writing.

I want to get back to my original works. I know what I want to happen, I just need to get it written up correctly. I have other ideas, but I'm not sure if I'll write them just yet.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help