Remove this ad

#981 [url]

Aug 27 11 5:05 PM

Yep good luck with writing. I'm gonna go write some more on The Cave I just had a great idea for it. flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#983 [url]

Aug 27 11 8:50 PM

Hey guys! I finished my first fanfic! if anybody wants to read it i can pm you the link to it or it's on the Fanfiction.com site and my penname is Cedargirl. I would really appreciate reviews so i know how to improve on my next fanfic!

thankyou to anybody interested!

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#984 [url]

Aug 27 11 9:51 PM

Thanks for the support guys

By the way Cedargirl awesome story. I really enjoyed reading it but I was confused about this line: Defeating a demon, saving Marethyu only knows how many lives, and then getting arrested as a suspect in the murders."

Aura Color: Forest Green
Aura Scent: Fire
Magics: Fire and Air, Sorcery and Transformation
To have a beginning everything must have an end.

Quote    Reply   

#985 [url]

Aug 28 11 2:08 AM

I failed. I didn't write any on my story. I'm such an epic fail.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#986 [url]

Aug 28 11 2:17 AM

neither have i in a couple days. parents wont let mee

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

#987 [url]

Aug 28 11 6:11 PM

I wrote a little on The Cave! It was fun!! And actually shocked me how good it turned out!!!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#988 [url]

Aug 28 11 10:33 PM

i kow what you mean. whenever i write something good i am amazed!

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

#989 [url]

Aug 29 11 10:26 PM

I love the feeling I get when I write something good. It gives me a sense of relief.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#990 [url]

Aug 29 11 10:51 PM

ya it does

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#991 [url]

Aug 30 11 2:18 AM

I wrote some more on The Alliance. I'm almost finished with the 4th one. Not quite but almost.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#993 [url]

Aug 30 11 1:26 PM

Right now I started this new side story. It's a really cliche thing with a bunch of kids stranded on an island with one adult and they decide to assign jobs and pick a leader. I know that this scenario has been milked to death, but my two friends really wanted me to write it, so I did. The only thing different in my story is that the Island is inhabited by savage humans who's ancestors came to that island only 70 years ago, and they speak a mix of English and their own language.

I know this is all something you've seen before, but it fit my story well because it was meant to show how depending on the people, spending time on the island can either turn you into savages who change their ruler or king every week because of assasinations, or you can retain the people you were when you arrived and work together to get off of it (although the kid's on this island almost go through the same scenario as the "Savages" but pull themselves out of it).

I know this probably seems pretty reminiscent of other stories you've read, but the way I see it this story is simply to entertain me and my friends and for me to get better at writing(specifically dialogue, because mine always seems very bland and it would be hard to tell who was talking if it wasn't for the "he said/she said").

user posted image
Aura Color- Amethyst
Aura Scent- Plums
Magical Specialty- Alchemy
Elemental Specialties- Air and Water

Quote    Reply   

#994 [url]

Aug 30 11 6:56 PM

Oh where are my ideas o where o where could they be?

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   

#995 [url]

Aug 30 11 7:50 PM

ajzennaman (is there anything else you'd prefer) I love the whole 'stranded on the island' stories. There always very interesting to see what really goes down in the end. You could always put a twist on the story, instead of having the same repetitive things that are usually in these kinda of stories, but they are very interesting. Good luck with writing.

Now, Wise One, they could be in the deepest darkest depths of your imagination. Sometimes you just have to look a little more to find them, but even though you may not, when you least expect it an idea will come to you and it will be one of those oh-yeah ideas that are so awesome and hard to top. I say this because this happens with me a lot.

Will I'm sorry for your loss.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#996 [url]

Aug 30 11 8:20 PM

Thank you, Shadow Knight. I'm sorry for it too. I'm hoping he'll come back--maybe if I reread the series...

ajzennaman--I like your idea. I think it'll be cool! Feel free to PM a bit once you've gotten some written.

The Will--Oh, I feel for you. I'm having the same issue right now.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   

#997 [url]

Aug 30 11 11:18 PM

QUOTE (willshakespeare-immortalbard @ August 30, 2011 08:20 pm)
Thank you, Shadow Knight. I'm sorry for it too. I'm hoping he'll come back--maybe if I reread the series...

ajzennaman--I like your idea. I think it'll be cool! Feel free to PM a bit once you've gotten some written.

You mean The Wise One.

I've decided to name The Alliance Part 4, It's called The Alliance: Depths of The Abyss. I love it. It sounds so EPIC with what this book was about. I'm so close to finishing it I can taste it, literally (it tastes like a chicken sandwich, probably because just ate one) but any-who the ending is going to be...cliffhanger!!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#998 [url]

Aug 30 11 11:21 PM

I'm sorry, Wise One! I saw the banner, and I got confused! I'm so sorry!

My muse came back. I wrote a whole chapter.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   

#999 [url]

Aug 30 11 11:28 PM

Congrats on the return of the muse!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1000 [url]

Aug 31 11 1:48 PM

QUOTE (willshakespeare-immortalbard @ August 30, 2011 04:20 pm)

I will, Will. I was writing some of my current project, Shade Search, the other day, and I suddenly felt an urge to write some of the story my friends had been asking me to write. I wrote a little of it, and yesturday posted on here about my idea. Since then I've written and re-written on it and I've finished the first three parts, or chapters. They're not long, since I'm imagining it being sort of a short story, but I think I might go back once I've finished and make it better if I want to. If you want me too, Will, I'll send you the first part later.

user posted image
Aura Color- Amethyst
Aura Scent- Plums
Magical Specialty- Alchemy
Elemental Specialties- Air and Water

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help