Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#961 [url]

Aug 24 11 1:27 AM

QUOTE (torcleader @ August 23, 2011 07:09 pm)
i too want to write i have the time but not the ideas.

you should try some writing exercises. Random buzzers has a good one here http://www.randombuzzers.com/blog/view/the...ite/2011/08/22/

But if the ideas arent there dont force it. If its meant to be the ideas will come

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#962 [url]

Aug 24 11 1:33 AM

i actually just had a good one.
an idea
i have finished the first three pages of the prologue!!!

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

#963 [url]

Aug 24 11 4:20 PM

I've finished the first draft of my novel a couple weeks ago. I am currently working on chapter 10 of my second draft

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

#964 [url]

Aug 24 11 7:58 PM

QUOTE (PakitoLestrange @ August 24, 2011 04:20 pm)
I've finished the first draft of my novel a couple weeks ago. I am currently working on chapter 10 of my second draft

nice lestrange! congrats!

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

#965 [url]

Aug 24 11 8:02 PM

Congrats TOrcleader and lestrange. I've not been writing that much. It actually surprises me how difficult it is to outline My One And Only.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#966 [url]

Aug 24 11 8:28 PM

i finished my prologue and the first page of chapter 1. my mom and sister read it and the both loved it! can't wait to get on to chapter 2!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#967 [url]

Aug 24 11 8:41 PM

QUOTE (torcleader @ August 24, 2011 08:28 pm)
i finished my prologue and the first page of chapter 1. my mom and sister read it and the both loved it! can't wait to get on to chapter 2!

Good luck!!! For me the beginning is always the hardest. Book one the beginning is what I'm talking about and the ending of the last book.

An update on The Alliance: Ecthelion is now Cleft, and Elendil is now Estelle.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#970 [url]

Aug 25 11 2:29 AM

Thanks! i have just started on chapter 2 of the shadow warrior

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#971 [url]

Aug 25 11 2:38 AM

I'm new to the Writer's Corner but not to writing. I've had many projects some as long as 50 pages others as few as 10 pages. None finished yet. I have a new book that I think will be my best ever. I've named it Project Speare(cheesily).

Aura Color: Forest Green
Aura Scent: Fire
Magics: Fire and Air, Sorcery and Transformation
To have a beginning everything must have an end.

Quote    Reply   

#972 [url]

Aug 25 11 2:39 AM

no name is cheesy. wish you luck with your new book!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#973 [url]

Aug 25 11 9:53 PM

QUOTE (Artillery @ August 25, 2011 02:38 am)
I'm new to the Writer's Corner but not to writing. I've had many projects some as long as 50 pages others as few as 10 pages. None finished yet. I have a new book that I think will be my best ever. I've named it Project Speare(cheesily).

Well first off welcome to The Writer's Corner!! flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif And then good luck with your new book and I'd have to agree with torcleader, no name is cheesy. They're just as cheesy as you want them to be.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#974 [url]

Aug 26 11 1:30 AM

yes any name that you make is not cheesy. It might be to some people but not to others

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#975 [url]

Aug 26 11 3:30 PM

Yes so choose a name and depending on whether or not you like it keep it. It only matters what you think.

I am almost finished with the outline of My One And Only. It is only one book not a series. And I must say it will be very emotional.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#976 [url]

Aug 26 11 7:50 PM

so will mine. i will start off with one book and if people like it i will wirte the afterfacts of the book

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#977 [url]

Aug 27 11 3:32 PM

Well good luck to everyone with their books. Lately I've found it very challenging to concentrate on my books ;therefore, rendering me unable to write anything. But in time I'll return to writing.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#978 [url]

Aug 27 11 4:12 PM

i am going to have trouble writing with this impending hurricane!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#979 [url]

Aug 27 11 4:54 PM

Yeah that's gonna be a humongous problem! I'm gonna try and write some later on today.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#980 [url]

Aug 27 11 5:03 PM

same. my mom and dad are gone so i am goonna write. But i dont need ineterent to write so during the hurricane i should have some sort of entertainment

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help