Remove this ad

#941 [url]

Jul 17 11 9:11 PM

Awesome job, Shadow Knight. I've been working on some more fanfiction for various fandoms. It's coming along really well.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#942 [url]

Jul 18 11 2:29 AM

I'm glad to hear that Will/Bill. Wrote some more on my story and it was exciting the fifth installment in the series is going to be absolutely lovely. I'm talking about the Alliance by the way. And it looks as if Candyland will be a five-part series.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#943 [url]

Jul 18 11 2:42 AM

Shadow/Orik/What-have-you, I have a question: Do you -sleep-!?! HOW can you write this much? I'm a sixteen-year-old girl on summer vacay with no job and no reasons to leave the house, and I can't find time to -read-!

user posted image
Aura: Black Scent: Dried Basil
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Quote    Reply   

#944 [url]

Jul 18 11 2:51 AM

I have plenty of time and yes I sleep but not very much.

I love writing. I may seem like I write a lot but I honestly don't.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#945 [url]

Jul 18 11 3:47 AM

-raises eyebrow- Oh yes, you don't write much but you've finished how many novels?

Either way, good on ya! I was just curious. ^^

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#946 [url]

Jul 18 11 7:29 PM

Yes but I've went back on so many of them. I've rewrote some of them completely because I wanted some of the events to happen in a different part. So I may not have as many of them finished as you all may think.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#947 [url]

Jul 23 11 4:17 AM

Writing flash fiction about an early-1900s moving-picture pianist. See, before movies had sound, a pianist or organist would play in the background to play up the mood of the film. Most of them improvised their entire performance. I figured they'd feel massively under-appreciated, don't you think? Since, of course, everyone's paying more attention to the movie than to them. It's fascinating.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#948 [url]

Jul 23 11 7:11 PM

Yes they probably feel majorly under-appreciated.

So get this one of my family members got a part of my book the other day and read it. When they gave it back they said they cried, but they didn't even know the characters that much. I find that kinda funny.

The Alliance is going great. I just got through one major fight between Willy Wonka and King Gum Gum in Candyland.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#949 [url]

Jul 26 11 1:29 PM

That's awesome, Dizzy and Shadow Knight!

I've been trying to get back into the groove. I've been busy, so not a whole lot of writing going on. But now I'm trying to update all my pieces.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#950 [url]

Jul 26 11 6:51 PM

Good luck Will (I had the extreme urge to call you Willy just then).

So I hit a major turning point in The Alliance...I'm so pumped right now! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#951 [url]

Jul 26 11 7:20 PM

Thanks, Shadow Knight! Good luck to you too!

Has anyone started anything new? Or is everyone still working hard at in-progress works?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#952 [url]

Aug 13 11 3:07 AM

Well, I finally finished my rough outline of a story that I am as of now calling Shade Search. Now, I'm going to finish the secondary-character's biograhies and then rework the outline to fit what more I make of ther personalities. After that I just have to figure a few things out and then I can start working on the first draft.

user posted image
Aura Color- Amethyst
Aura Scent- Plums
Magical Specialty- Alchemy
Elemental Specialties- Air and Water

Quote    Reply   

#953 [url]

Aug 17 11 2:18 AM

i have started a new book. no idea of wat its called yet.

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

#955 [url]

Aug 18 11 4:32 PM

right now i am working on making my characters there personalities

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

#956 [url]

Aug 21 11 1:22 AM

Greetings!!! So I'm glad to hear that everyone's stories have been going good or at least going! I've not done much at all except change a couple of names. I'm slacking.

I did ;however, start a new book (probably not going to be a series) called My One And Only. About a couple who find out that the wife has cancer.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#957 [url]

Aug 22 11 1:36 AM

I'm thinking of starting a new fanfic, now that i finished my last one...I just can't seem to find the time to get started. I need to map the plot still.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#958 [url]

Aug 22 11 2:52 PM

i am mapping out the first few chapters of the shadow warrior

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#959 [url]

Aug 22 11 7:59 PM

Finding time is something that is hard to come by nowadays for me. I want to write but as of late not only has time been scarce but I just don't feel like it.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#960 [url]

Aug 24 11 1:09 AM

i too want to write i have the time but not the ideas.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help