Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Sep 6 09 4:00 AM

You know you're a scatterbrain when you're 60 pages into your novel and then get a new idea and are horribly tempted to start the new novel...and have already started an alternate!
So my new idea goes like this:

People fall in love every day.
Some stay true to their love, while others break their love's heart.
But some can break people's hearts without any love between themselves and the victim.
And when hearts are broken this way, they don't just crack, they shatter.
Literally.

Ooh, scary? Maybe not so much. I haven't started it because I'm still on what I like to call Angels 'working title'.

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Sep 6 09 5:07 AM

I want to read the stuff you guys write, especially Mr. Mears award winning poem! You guys all write very interesting posts. I'm expecting some PM's!

user posted image
Aura: Sage
Scent: Old and New Books

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Sep 6 09 3:25 PM

QUOTE (Lucy @ September 06, 2009 01:07 am)
I want to read the stuff you guys write, especially Mr. Mears award winning poem! You guys all write very interesting posts. I'm expecting some PM's!

Coming right up!!! I gotta do it fast, cause I'm off to Kings Dominion in a few minutes.
Dominator all the way!!!
And I Gotta Feeling is stuck in my head. Which is a change, because usually it's Waking Up in Vegas.
Sad, I know... flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Sep 10 09 1:06 PM

It's been ages since I've last went online in this forum, and Budge told me to go back because of this thread

Well my writing project is a series, I'm covering myths from my country, Indonesia (some of might recount my annoying over-nationalism ) that Indonesians find amusing or weird and often used jokingly, but I've seen bules being so fascinated with it.

Well first up is about a 15 year old boy finds out that his 11 year old stepsister is a weretiger and becomes overprotective of her

I went through 3000 words since three weeks ago, but I still think that I'm a slow writer

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Sep 11 09 12:19 AM

QUOTE (kukundanbe @ September 10, 2009 09:06 am)
It's been ages since I've last went online in this forum, and Budge told me to go back because of this thread

Well my writing project is a series, I'm covering myths from my country, Indonesia (some of might recount my annoying over-nationalism ) that Indonesians find amusing or weird and often used jokingly, but I've seen bules being so fascinated with it.

Well first up is about a 15 year old boy finds out that his 11 year old stepsister is a weretiger and becomes overprotective of her

I went through 3000 words since three weeks ago, but I still think that I'm a slow writer

I had a massive idea (you guys know it as Angels). And I wanted to post the idea here. And I did. But I accidentally clicked something else. And it DISAPPEARED!!!!!!!!!

So, yeaqh. And I was laying on my bed, thinking, and thought of that 'Heart-Breaker' thing I told you about. Anbd thought of a great, great scene of heart-breaking.
It was freaking awesome...but I need to expand on the idea...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Sep 11 09 10:49 PM

QUOTE (silvertouch @ September 11, 2009 12:19 am)
QUOTE (kukundanbe @ September 10, 2009 09:06 am)

I had a massive idea (you guys know it as Angels). And I wanted to post the idea here. And I did. But I accidentally clicked something else. And it DISAPPEARED!!!!!!!!!

So, yeaqh. And I was laying on my bed, thinking, and thought of that 'Heart-Breaker' thing I told you about. Anbd thought of a great, great scene of heart-breaking.
It was freaking awesome...but I need to expand on the idea...

I don't get it...
Why are you quoting me? lol

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Sep 12 09 4:10 PM

Oh, sorry, because BEFORE my post disappeared, I had put 'Hey, where have you been all this time?!'

Sorry. lol

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Sep 12 09 7:09 PM

Please stay on topic guys. You can always have a catch up in General chat or by PM if you'd like one

Destiny is what we work towards. The future doesn't exist yet. Fate is for losers.

Are we Humani or are we dancers?

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Sep 14 09 6:35 PM

Well... I'm working on a project called SuperShare-Tales of Heroes right now. But I'm also writing The Hunter and doing a personal Scathach fanfiction.

Thanks for reading, The Magic Kid flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif

WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!? Gilgamesh is a TRAMP? I'll have to keep reading the Sorceress... (I thought he would be more kingly.)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Sep 15 09 12:59 AM

I've decided I'm gonna write a seven book series. The MC is Harriet Snotter, who is orphaned by th evil Lord Moldy Wart. She lives, as a child, with her horrible family, Uncle Monticello and Aunt Pansy, and Cousin Pudley. And a giant comes in and she is told that she is a witch and will be going to Oinkwrinkles Academy of Magic and Advertising.
And in then end, she must confront Lord Moldy Wart who wants the Magician's Rock, which will make him immortal, the Magician's Rock being made by the Alchemist Jonathan Purtell.

Riiiiiiight.
We love you, JKR!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Sep 25 09 8:49 PM

Well I have written a 2 book series called *Reflection* and *Shattered* It is where 4 girls are Bff's and then 1 of them go missing and the other 3 run away to find their friend. The best part is the <Awakening> in a kind of way cause their powers are released. and I am also now working on a book called *Kingdom of Heaven,Earth,Hell and Light* I am on the first one and I make all of my own covers. I would post them up but I don't know where. That's all I am writing.

user posted image

Readers are plentiful but, imaginers are rare
Aura colour: Azure, sky blue
Aura scent: Lotus

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Sep 26 09 12:13 AM

I've kind of put Angels on hold and then got a great idea about faeries so I jotted down a few pages of that to sustain me if, rather, when I get published and need something to work on. So now, my main project I am starting October 1, and it is about your usual magic and stuff. And the odd literal shattering of hearts.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Oct 11 09 10:47 PM

lol Lucy, sorry this took so long.
So, yeah, I do actually. What a coincidence?!

lol

Um, so, yeah.

** Content removed by Admin! Please remember that posting a summary is equivalent to posting a snapshot of your work, and as such, places Michael at risk! You cannot be as specific as that with unpublished works on this board, if it happens again I'll have no choice but to remove this section!**
Sorry, I gotta work on the summary thing.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Oct 12 09 6:43 AM

QUOTE (silvertouch @ October 11, 2009 10:47 pm)

lol

Um, so, yeah.

** Content removed by Admin! Please remember that posting a summary is equivalent to posting a snapshot of your work, and as such, places Michael at risk! You cannot be as specific as that with unpublished works on this board, if it happens again I'll have no choice but to remove this section!**

Whoa! I'm already intrigued! And I know it was a typo but I think "befire" is my new favorite word. Seriously. (You used in in your first summary sentence) Befire...befired: I like it! Maybe you should put that word in your title because it's awesome! And Silvertouch, I'm not teasing you here even though it often sounds like I am.
So what titles do you like best so far?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Oct 13 09 12:04 AM

QUOTE (Lucy @ October 12, 2009 02:43 am)
QUOTE (silvertouch @ October 11, 2009 10:47 pm)

lol

Um, so, yeah.

Whoa! I'm already intrigued! And I know it was a typo but I think "befire" is my new favorite word. Seriously. (You used in in your first summary sentence) Befire...befired: I like it! Maybe you should put that word in your title because it's awesome! And Silvertouch, I'm not teasing you here even though it often sounds like I am.
So what titles do you like best so far?

OMG Lucy I really gotta start checking for typos...befire...lol.
Um, I like Frozen Petals. There are A LOT of flowers in this book, and I can already imagine the last line...of a chapter, not the book.
LOL

Befired... flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Oct 13 09 5:18 AM

Or I was wondering is there one flower you are thinking of that stands out above the rest? Being specific might make for an interesting title as well... But what you are working with is great! I was just thinking outloud (or thinking online!)

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Fuzzbinn

Sorcerer

#40 [url]

Oct 13 09 11:03 PM

Sounds awesome Silver... how far along are you?

Also, been playing with some ideas in my head for a fantasy novel... don't know if I have the skill to write it. Something with a blind teenager and a phoenix...

Aura Color: Sunset Orange..........Scent: Pomegranate
Fearus the Fuzzbinnus! Cave Fuzzum!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."...."It's time to toss the dice."
"I don't want a happy ending. I want more story" - Francis Hardinge, Fly By Night
user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help