Remove this ad

#1221 [url]

Aug 6 12 1:40 AM

scratch that book! i got something bettter! series is called war of the gods and the first book is the tool of the gods!!!

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

merlin67

Spellcaster

#1222 [url]

Aug 6 12 1:51 AM

i dont think you are allowed to post twicee in a row just edit instead
but that series sounds cool

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#1223 [url]

Aug 6 12 1:58 AM

thanks for the tip and thank you for the kind words of my book

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#1224 [url]

Aug 6 12 3:22 AM

wow, the new series sounds good too. However, the dragons one was still pretty cool. Unless, of course, element of the dragon story are in the gods books. Oh, well, good luck!

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#1228 [url]

Aug 7 12 4:17 PM

QUOTE (torcleader @ August 06, 2012 09:42 pm)
thanks hippogriff

You are welcome Torcleader. Hey, this is a bit late, but the Modern Flames would have been a good title for that dragon series. Ok, fine, a bit delayed, I know. Good luck with your new story, though.v
I am working on a writing project, but it is not really a book so I am just going to leave it at that.
Good luck everyone!

Quote    Reply   

#1229 [url]

Aug 8 12 1:45 AM

QUOTE (torcleader @ August 06, 2012 01:40 am)
scratch that book! i got something bettter! series is called war of the gods and the first book is the tool of the gods!!!

That sounds cool torcleader. However, if you're not planning to put the old series into that one in some way, then may I suggest you come back to it later on?

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#1230 [url]

Aug 8 12 2:53 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ August 08, 2012 01:45 am)

That sounds cool torcleader. However, if you're not planning to put the old series into that one in some way, then may I suggest you come back to it later on?

I agree with that suggestion. I do that with my writings all of the time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1231 [url]

Aug 8 12 5:38 AM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ August 08, 2012 02:53 am)
QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ August 08, 2012 01:45 am)

I agree with that suggestion. I do that with my writings all of the time.

Yeah I have like a hundred projects going! Don't believe me? Go through the pages of this thread. They are all doing great though!

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#1232 [url]

Aug 8 12 3:05 PM

Yeah i've hit a writers block this summer. I keep going back and making these changes and adding on but recently just started fresh because its not going any were. To read what ive been working on PM me

Please do not post unapproved links of the forum. In addition the link you posted was to your own personal work which is against the code of conduct and puts Michael's participation on the forum at risk. In the future please run all links by a member of the staff for approval and keep all personal work to pm's and off the main board. Thanks ~SC

Sorry about that ^

user posted image
Aura color: Faint Yellow..........Aura scent: Lemongrass

Quote    Reply   

#1233 [url]

Aug 8 12 6:11 PM

of course! and hippogriff that is an awesome title i will use it when i pick the project up again!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#1234 [url]

Aug 8 12 9:26 PM

QUOTE (torcleader @ August 08, 2012 06:11 pm)
of course! and hippogriff that is an awesome title i will use it when i pick the project up again!

Thank you, Torcleader!

Quote    Reply   

#1235 [url]

Aug 8 12 11:48 PM

So children I wrote a vital scene in Omega today! I feel really good about it. flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Lately; however, I have been considering doing screenplay as a career! Maybe I'll turn my books into screenplays!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#1236 [url]

Aug 9 12 12:56 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ August 08, 2012 11:48 pm)
So children I wrote a vital scene in Omega today! I feel really good about it. flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Lately; however, I have been considering doing screenplay as a career! Maybe I'll turn my books into screenplays!

That would be really cool, good luck, Shadowknight.

Quote    Reply   

#1237 [url]

Sep 8 12 7:41 PM

Well I have been progressing with my stories and I bring news from the front!

I will announce that the end of The Alliance (end of the series that is) is official! I had it in mind for quite some times and now it is official! And I couldn't be happier.

As for Omega: I have been forming characters for that story and am ready to officially begin writing the final draft of the first book.

Perhaps the most juiciest of news though is Dycrikm! The characters, plot, etc. I have them all in a clear vision now. This is perhaps the crowing jewel series of all my writing. If ever I become a published author this will be the end of my career. The best for last they say. Dycrikm is something that will spring up numerous lost stories. It truly is going to be a rich series with history, action, romance, story, emotions, and well my imagination. My writing teacher has reviewed the first book (rough draft) and he said "Wow! Now that is something that should be published and shared throughout time." Perhaps it may be one day. Only time will tell.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#1238 [url]

Sep 8 12 9:00 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ September 08, 2012 07:41 pm)
Well I have been progressing with my stories and I bring news from the front!

I will announce that the end of The Alliance (end of the series that is) is official! I had it in mind for quite some times and now it is official! And I couldn't be happier.

As for Omega: I have been forming characters for that story and am ready to officially begin writing the final draft of the first book.

Perhaps the most juiciest of news though is Dycrikm! The characters, plot, etc. I have them all in a clear vision now. This is perhaps the crowing jewel series of all my writing. If ever I become a published author this will be the end of my career. The best for last they say. Dycrikm is something that will spring up numerous lost stories. It truly is going to be a rich series with history, action, romance, story, emotions, and well my imagination. My writing teacher has reviewed the first book (rough draft) and he said "Wow! Now that is something that should be published and shared throughout time." Perhaps it may be one day. Only time will tell.

Wow, good Luck! That sounds amazing! I cant wait till it gets published, if it does!

Quote    Reply   

#1239 [url]

Oct 15 12 12:02 AM

You know a foreign country is awesome when you go and come up with a plot that is ten times better than your last idea. Go Ireland!

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help