Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#101 [url]

Jul 8 11 8:21 PM

QUOTE (The Shadow 78 @ July 08, 2011 02:15 pm)
Hm it's strange that Palemedes has a Black aura and Dagon said that the black aura was even rarer than Gold and Silver flamelssecret/read.gif

actually palamedes has an olive green aura not a black one. Its very dark but not black.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#102 [url]

Jul 8 11 9:56 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ July 08, 2011 08:21 pm)
actually palamedes has an olive green aura not a black one.  Its very dark but not black.

Oh i thought i read him being engulfed in a black suit of armor. looks like ill have to take another look at the book flamelssecret/read.gif

A bird does not sing becuse it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.
Aura Color: Purple Aura Scent: Snake Race: Great Elder Great Change: Has turned kind of like a shadow.
Elemental Magics: Fire, Air, Water, and Earth

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#103 [url]

Jul 9 11 1:00 AM

QUOTE (The Shadow 78 @ July 08, 2011 03:56 pm)
QUOTE (Spacecadet @ July 08, 2011 08:21 pm)
actually palamedes has an olive green aura not a black one.  Its very dark but not black.

Oh i thought i read him being engulfed in a black suit of armor. looks like ill have to take another look at the book flamelssecret/read.gif

he does have black armor but his aura is olive green

Quote    Reply   

#104 [url]

Aug 25 11 12:26 AM

Palamedes...was awesome. You really began to see the warrior again, and it makes me wonder if we're going to have a few epic battle scenes with him fighting the bad guys.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   

#105 [url]

Aug 25 11 12:42 AM

i agree i cant wait for the enchantress so we could see what epic battles he partakes in

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

#107 [url]

Aug 26 11 8:34 AM

QUOTE (willshakespeare-immortalbard @ August 25, 2011 01:04 am)
I'm curious to see how he fights. We haven't really seen him in battle before.

Well, he did seem familiar with using Excalibur (although he detested Clarent), and we might assume that he can fight with swords....

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!"
-Leonardo da Vinci
"It is best to be both feared and loved; however, if one cannot be both, it is better to be feared than loved."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

#108 [url]

Aug 26 11 1:14 PM

I think adVinci is right. Palamedes will probably use a sword or maybe he'll find Excalibur and use it or another sword of power.

Doesn't it seem odd that Excalibur is supposed to be the 'good' sword but is used by Dee and Clarent is supposed to be the 'bad' sword but is used by Josh.

Aura Color: Forest Green
Aura Scent: Fire
Magics: Fire and Air, Sorcery and Transformation
To have a beginning everything must have an end.

Quote    Reply   

#109 [url]

Aug 26 11 1:25 PM

But does he have a sword right now? I though he lost it in Marethyu's Shadowrealm...
Which means he might have to learn how to use the tonborigi (whoa, that's about as tough as Tsagaglalal...), but he might fight Dee and get the Excalibur/Clarent sword.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#110 [url]

Aug 26 11 8:52 PM

He would have to fight Josh as well then because Josh has Clarent and Joyeuse and Dee has the other two

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#111 [url]

Aug 26 11 9:19 PM

Oh, yeah! I forgot...that would be really cool! I sort of want to see that. Palamedes fighting Josh would be epic.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#112 [url]

Aug 26 11 9:45 PM

I think Josh would lose easily. Because Palamedes has been a warrior for centuries and Josh is 15 years old.

Quote    Reply   

#113 [url]

Aug 26 11 9:54 PM

True, but I still think it would be epic. I think Josh would be harder to defeat than Palamedes would originally think.
I get the feeling that Palamedes is going to have a showdown with someone, though.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#114 [url]

Aug 26 11 10:22 PM

I think he may have a showdown with Tammuz his Elder master

Quote    Reply   

#117 [url]

Aug 26 11 11:51 PM

I don't think you could call Tammuz a good guy. He hates Palamedes and only gave him immortality for centuries of pain. Tammuz also only cares for himself and his forests.

Quote    Reply   

#118 [url]

Aug 27 11 12:27 AM

Palamedes says "he condemned me to wander the Shadowrealms as
punishment for an old, old crime."

He also didn't seek anything from Palamedes, Will and Saint-Germain in exchange for his services. I know they threatened him but he would have been justified in asking for something.

He cares about the planet too, which is important. But I agree with you now, he isn't a good guy, I read a passage wrong in the Necromancer. When Palamedes says "You could stay and fight, you did that before." I thought that meant he fought for Marethyu, I failed to read the next line "And we lost"

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#119 [url]

Aug 27 11 1:06 AM

Very true. Tammuz does care for the planet but that may be for the preservation for his dryads and forests.

Quote    Reply   

#120 [url]

Aug 27 11 2:41 AM

yes. tammuz is selfish.

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help