Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Dec 7 09 2:04 AM

QUOTE (Fuzzbinn @ December 07, 2009 01:12 am)
We aren't sure what a black aura means, just that it is the rarest. Might have nothing to do with power - even Joan and Sophie, with the same rare aura colors vastly differ in power.

And I happen to still disagree with the Palmedes disgusing his aura, regardless of what hitmanjs (or was it godsryche - can't remember - flamelssecret/idk.gif) says - I happen to feel that auric armor can be summoned in any color the wearer chooses - (Josh wearing brown auric gloves, Shakespeare with prusumable not-yellow police armor..) - Palmedes wears black armor to reflect his former title of the Black Knight. Then again, I could be wrong - only Michael knows for sure....

But, Palamedes is a really mysterious character and i think that disguising and hiding is totally his type.

Aura:Sunshine Yellow
Scent:Ozone

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#42 [url]

Dec 7 09 5:11 AM

QUOTE (dramanea @ December 06, 2009 06:53 pm)
But when you see his aura, it's green. that would have to mean he's disguising his aura to make it seem green.

this has been a subject we have been discussing for a while now. and your point well put sseing as Godsrych has the same one.
I happen to agree w/ Fuzz though. on Episode 12 of the Awakening Podcast, godsrych said he'll be asking Michael on the real score about this topic. they've already recorded the podcast. now, all we need to do is wait for Mr. Scott' answer, and I can't wait to here it regardless of who called it right.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Dec 7 09 5:15 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ December 07, 2009 05:11 am)
QUOTE (dramanea @ December 06, 2009 06:53 pm)
But when you see his aura, it's green. that would have to mean he's disguising his aura to make it seem green.

this has been a subject we have been discussing for a while now. and your point well put sseing as Godsrych has the same one.
I happen to agree w/ Fuzz though. on Episode 12 of the Awakening Podcast, godsrych said he'll be asking Michael on the real score about this topic. they've already recorded the podcast. now, all we need to do is wait for Mr. Scott' answer, and I can't wait to here it regardless of who called it right.

Can't wait for it, hope I'm right.

Aura:Sunshine Yellow
Scent:Ozone

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Dec 13 09 6:47 PM

QUOTE (mrprecise @ December 06, 2009 06:55 pm)
But in battle he may be using a black aura which I presume to be the most powerful aura to scare attackers, because scare tactics do work very well.

But showing his black aura may also be dangerous and make him a target.

And you do have a point, Merprice. ( sorry if I spelled that wrong.) Palamedes is a very mysterious, and would totally hide his aura.

user posted image
Here's a friendly piece of advice, even though you didn't ask for any: Never ask me for advice. Oh, and I for got to tell you: There was a worm in the apple you just ate. Hope you noticed.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#46 [url]

Dec 17 09 5:11 AM

has everyone listened to the latest podcast yet? it's all there. listen to it now if you haven't yet.

also something interesting from the podcast, Michael pointed out that Pally mentions in the 3rd book that he and his fellow knights go in and out of Shadowrealms during the discussion on Arthur.does this imply that perhaps a few other members of the Knights of the round table survived and so did Arthur?

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Dec 17 09 8:46 PM

If we have been discussing the black aura thing a lot how about we make a list of the things we know are true and make our "maybes" into "definites"

And of course, we need our list Queen, Sparticle, to help. What do you think?

user posted image
Here's a friendly piece of advice, even though you didn't ask for any: Never ask me for advice. Oh, and I for got to tell you: There was a worm in the apple you just ate. Hope you noticed.

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Dec 17 09 9:43 PM

Michael kinda said " Arthur was struck down by Cernunnos who wielded Clarent but IS he really dead ? " Michael asked all kinds of Questions For Questions in the podcast, and so guys i think if you listen to the podcast everything will VERY much be clarified to you, and to think logically answering questions with questions like i said makes it easy to believe, there is more on way. So listen to the podcast and we will argue some more

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Dec 18 09 4:15 AM

QUOTE (dramanea @ December 17, 2009 02:46 pm)
If we have been discussing the black aura thing a lot how about we make a list of the things we know are true and make our "maybes" into "definites"

And of course, we need our list Queen, Sparticle, to help. What do you think?

lol, sure, lets start coming up with some things that have been clarified in the podcast or otherwise. If we want to make a list for the over-all podcast, I would suggest doing it in the respective podcast discussion, though.

flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Dec 18 09 4:10 PM

HA. I'm lost. Have I been missing out on something?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Dec 23 09 6:55 PM

If theres one thing i no its when in a desperate need trust no one!!!! palamedes can not be trusted to much!!!!! flamelssecret/sFun_scared.gif

user posted image
Aura Color: Deep Blue
Aura Sent: Acetone
Magics: WATER and AIR

" I am Aoife of the Shadows. And I want to know what you have done with my twin sister." ~ Aoife, the Necromancer~

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Dec 24 09 1:57 AM

So does he have a black aura or not?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

kh009

Spellcaster

#53 [url]

Dec 24 09 3:04 AM

QUOTE (dramanea @ December 24, 2009 12:57 pm)

no he doesn't listern to this months podcast to found out more.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#54 [url]

Jan 25 10 12:51 AM

QUOTE (dramanea @ December 24, 2009 02:57 am)

Michael did confirm that Palamedes does not have a black aura, here is the quote that tells you his aura colour:
QUOTE (The Sorceress)
Palamedes reared up behind the Alchemyst and his two huge hands locked onto Flamel’s shoulders. The two immortals’ auras blazed and crackled, the Alchemyst’s bright green mingling with the knight’s darker olive green.

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Jan 26 10 7:08 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ January 25, 2010 12:51 am)
QUOTE (dramanea @ December 24, 2009 02:57 am)

Michael did confirm that Palamedes does not have a black aura, here is the quote that tells you his aura colour:
QUOTE (The Sorceress)
Palamedes reared up behind the Alchemyst and his two huge hands locked onto Flamel’s shoulders. The two immortals’ auras blazed and crackled, the Alchemyst’s bright green mingling with the knight’s darker olive green.

We were just wondering if he was disguising his aura to look green but really it was black because his armor is black. I guess not.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#56 [url]

Mar 16 10 4:22 PM

The following quote was brought up in the swords thread but it got me thinking...

And Palamedes, the Black Knight, reunited—almost—with the swords that ruled and ruined your master’s life.

This quote references palamedes' master's life being ruled and ruined by the swords. In the series the term master is often used in reference to elders. So we know there's a theory floating around that arthur is infact palamedes elder, so this quote could very well support that theory, but this quote also lends to the possibility that palamedes could serve Mars or Cernunnos who have also wielded two swords. And we know quite well that the swords contributed to the ruining of Mars' life as well.

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Mar 16 10 8:56 PM

that is really interesting and if it ended up being Mars it would make total sense.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Apr 26 10 3:15 AM

I don't know if we can trust Palamedas. He is friends with Saint Germain and aren't some people questioning whether to trust him or not? Germain also seems to like Josh a lot and people think Josh is going to go bad.

Is Arthur his elder? So far elders have been people with no eyes and age a lifetime everyday. Arthur strikes me as more normale than that.

It would a dreadfully awesome twist if Mars was Palamedas's elder with him being stuck in the ground and all.

"No one knew why. He didn't even know why. But there was something about that sight of a soul so powerful that he would not give up fighting until all of his fears and nightmares were dead . . . until every single scream in the night had been muffled and turned into laughter . . . something about that sight struck him as admirable."
-Mordred

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

May 6 10 7:35 AM

I don't think Arthur is an elder. The Horned God killed him, but he may have escaped alive. To me, it seems unlikly for Arthur to be an elder. Though Mordred could be one. Seeing as he is oh so evil But I think Palameds can be trusted. But I do wonder who his brother knights are.

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

May 6 10 4:39 PM

Posted: December 17, 2009 05:11 am 

has everyone listened to the latest podcast yet? it's all there. listen to it now if you haven't yet.

also something interesting from the podcast, Michael pointed out that Pally mentions in the 3rd book that he and his fellow knights go in and out of Shadowrealms during the discussion on Arthur.does this imply that perhaps a few other members of the Knights of the round table survived and so did Arthur?

I'm glad you brought this up. I haven't listed to the new podcast yet, but I read somewhere that when Aurthur was brought to Avalon these were his last words" I am going to Avalon to cure my wounds, so that I might return someday to lead my people once more" (or something along those lines) Palamedes was amoungst those Knights he said this to I believe. I also read somewhere else that Aurthur is waiting in Avalon for his knights to reserrect him. There are a lot of tiny changes in these Knights of the round table myths, but the ones I found were interesting.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help