Remove this ad

#1821 [url]

Jun 18 12 10:54 PM

Hi Michael. I have two more questions that kind of blend into one question. I would really like to be answered. Please answer it! flamelssecret/pray.gif
When a story gets accepted to a publisher, what would the author expect? If the publisher is out of state, would the author have to move and come to the publishers, would an editor be sent to the author or would the chapters just be sent by mail?

user posted image
Aura: Purple Scent: Wet Earth after a Rain Fall during the Spring
Magic: Air, Water,Earth.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

merlin67

Spellcaster

#1822 [url]

Jun 19 12 1:52 AM

hi mr. scott in the enchantress on page 482 it says

]but the edge of a flailing tail caught sohpie across the back shattering her gold armor

it says sophies gold armor but wasnt she wearing silver armor?

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#1823 [url]

Jun 24 12 7:49 AM

I just finished reading the Enchantress a few days ago and I have to say that I'm disappointed that the series is over. flamelssecret/faint.gif But it was fantastic. i couldn't wait to get to the end. Everything was perfect. But the one thing i didn't love was the Earthlords, I thought they would be more majestic and be...."classier" then a lizard headed monster. But i do have some questions.

1. Did Abraham the Mage know of Isis and Osiris being Earthlords? he should have because if he can see time streams and stuff, he should have seen them transforming into earthlords.

2. What is the fate of Niccolo, Billy, Nicholas, and Perenelle? Are they still immortal?

Mr. Scott I hope you can answer these questions!!

Please take a moment to read our Forum COC, more than two questions per post are not permitted. The rest of your questions will be PM'ed back to you. Thanks! ~Elena

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand. - Virginia Dare”

Quote    Reply   

#1824 [url]

Jun 24 12 5:58 PM

Hey guys! I've been gone for such a long time (graduation and all... yay!)

Sorry if this question duplicates something similar that was asked pages back. I was through a few so I guess I'm good. If not, I'm sorry!

But what I wanted to know is, will Michael Scott be working on anything new now that (very depressingly) the Nicholas Flamel series is now over?

I've heard around this site that he will be working on a few more ebook stories, but I was just curious about any new major works to look forward too!

By the way, congratulations Michael on the movie news! I'm really happy this series is getting what it honestly deserves!

Per veneficus adveho vox of universum
Aura color: Ice blue
Aura scent: Maple-syurp
Mastered magic: FIRE, WATER

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#1825 [url]

Jun 24 12 6:20 PM

QUOTE (Bryan @ June 24, 2012 05:58 pm)
But what I wanted to know is, will Michael Scott be working on anything new now that (very depressingly) the Nicholas Flamel series is now over?

Yes. In fact, he is working on a trilogy called The Earthlords you can find a few details here ::click::

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#1826 [url]

Jun 24 12 6:51 PM

3. If Josh killed Osiris and Isis on Danu Talis, 10,000 years ago, then how are they Dee's masters in the 21'st Century?

4. How did Josh and Sophie gain immortality?

Please take a moment to read the CoC. No more than two questions are allowed per post and you may not make multiple posts in a row. Your additional question will be emailed back to you. >>> Phin

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand. - Virginia Dare”

Quote    Reply   

#1827 [url]

Jun 26 12 2:44 AM

Hi Mr. Scott! I know it has been said in the Alchemyst, this quote,

Over the centuries, the Flamels had come into contact with three entirely different types of immortal humans. There were the Ancients – now perhaps no more than a handful still alive - who hailed from Earth’s very distant past. Some had witnessed the entire span of human history and it had made them more, and less, than human.

...so are the Ancients mentioned here the same Ancients that ruled after the Earthlords and before the Archons? Or are they something else, like an ancient type of human immortals? Thanks!

user posted image
Aura: Dark Grey
Scent: Chocolate Cake
I have been Awakened. I am a master of Air... Fire... Water... Earth... Time... I am an apprentice to an Immortal...

Quote    Reply   

#1828 [url]

Jun 27 12 1:24 AM

Hello again Mr. Scott. I have one final question and that is:

How did Josh become Death? In the enchantress, when Dee tells him he has no aura, he replies with only living things have an aura. In addition, he doesn't have a heartbeat nor does he breathe. How did this happen to him?

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#1829 [url]

Jun 28 12 5:15 AM

I wonder what happens/happened/will happen to the Swords themselves. Do/did/will they just disappear? Ideally, the new world saved by Sophie won't need Swords of Power ... but ...?

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   

#1830 [url]

Jul 6 12 2:22 AM

My main question is concerning Tsagaglalal. She was brought to life by Prometheus but he didn't create the statue she supposedly originated from, instead these statues were found in the Nameless City by him and his sister Zephaniah (the Witch of Endor). Unless I am completely missing something, the city has been left mostly a mystery, and I don't remember an answer ever being given about who carved/left those statues there. On that note, I have heard of Michael Scott's new series "Earthlords" and I was wondering if there is a connection between that trilogy and this series, explaining about the city and the statues. If not, is there something that I missed in the series that explained about the origin of those statues, or are they meant to be left unexplained?

Of course I have other questions, however i think I will leave my post with only that one as it is the most pressing and important one that I have. Also, I just wanted to say that I enjoyed the series. In reading the last book I wasn't sure if it was the end or not. Of course I wanted it to be the end so that all the questions would be answered, but then I would be left with no more in the series to look forward to and read, leaving me with a bittersweet feeling.

Thanks for a great work of art!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#1831 [url]

Jul 6 12 5:25 AM

QUOTE (applegak @ July 06, 2012 02:22 am)
My main question is concerning Tsagaglalal. She was brought to life by Prometheus but he didn't create the statue she supposedly originated from, instead these statues were found in the Nameless City by him and his sister Zephaniah (the Witch of Endor). Unless I am completely missing something, the city has been left mostly a mystery, and I don't remember an answer ever being given about who carved/left those statues there. On that note, I have heard of Michael Scott's new series "Earthlords" and I was wondering if there is a connection between that trilogy and this series, explaining about the city and the statues. If not, is there something that I missed in the series that explained about the origin of those statues, or are they meant to be left unexplained?

Hi applegak, you will the answer to part of your question here ::click::

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1832 [url]

Jul 8 12 7:41 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ July 06, 2012 05:25 am)
QUOTE (applegak @ July 06, 2012 02:22 am)
My main question is concerning Tsagaglalal.  She was brought to life by Prometheus but he didn't create the statue she supposedly originated from, instead these statues were found in the Nameless City by him and his sister Zephaniah (the Witch of Endor).  Unless I am completely missing something, the city has been left mostly a mystery, and I don't remember an answer ever being given about who carved/left those statues there.  On that note, I have heard of Michael Scott's  new series "Earthlords" and I was wondering if there is a connection between that trilogy and this series, explaining about the city and the statues.  If not, is there something that I missed in the series that explained about the origin of those statues, or are they meant to be left unexplained?

Hi applegak, you will the answer to part of your question here ::click::

Thanks for the response! I guess what i was really wanting to know is if there was something i missed in the books, or if things were left such a mystery on purpose. It's kind of like when playing a game, and say you are collecting something but because you don't know how many there are to collect, you keep looking for them before moving on. With all the questions i have after finishing the series, i wonder are they legitimate questions or did i just miss something throughout the series.

Quote    Reply   

#1833 [url]

Jul 15 12 7:36 PM

I`d just like to know a few things. (so you you have not read the Enchantress flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif )

First, how did Aiofe become uptrapped, the books never stated that (I`m guessing Scatty helped her, but then did they make up)

Secondly, why did alot of people die i got very mad at that (no offence for anyone just my opion)

Now i must go read the books agian flamelssecret/read.gif

Quote    Reply   

#1834 [url]

Jul 18 12 1:49 AM

Hello Mr. Scott! I've been researching Marethyu online and I ran across the black aura. I saw this quote (partially) on the random buzzers website ...

What makes the Flamel series a little different to most others, is that I plotted all six books in great detail before I even set out to write the first book, The Alchemyst.  That meant I could drop in tiny clues to the upcoming action and little hints to future events.  It also means that if I tell you the identify of Dee's Elder, then I'm going to ruin the ending of Book 5, and if I reveal just who has the black aura (any why), I'll ruin a chunk of book 6.   

I didn't ever pick up on anything about a black aura in the Enchantress. I was curious did I miss something about the black aura? If so, who has it? Will you ever tell us in any stories/books?

That question has been burning in my mind FOREVER!!! I was hoping flamelssecret/pray.gif you could answer it for me!
Other than that, great way to end the series!!! Well done! flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Aura: Dark Grey
Scent: Chocolate Cake
I have been Awakened. I am a master of Air... Fire... Water... Earth... Time... I am an apprentice to an Immortal...

Quote    Reply   

#1835 [url]

Jul 23 12 4:18 AM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

Hi.I have a couple of question.Something i don´t understand about the end of the Enchantress book,is the death of Odin,Hel and Mars Ultor.I know They use their auras until they reach his limits and turn itself to dust.But powerful elders like they shouldn´t have more powerful auras?i mean,Odin destroyed the creatures of Xolot and Mars Ultor burn his aura to distract the Karkinos,but is that all they can do without drain his auras completelty?Or Does their auras were already weakened by the Sphinx?
And other thing i would like to ask,is about Marethyu powers.In the Enchantress,he said to Dee,he has no aura,but he still have vast powers,Does he an still use the eleental magic which he learn when he still was Josh Newman?

P.S:Sorry for my bad english,i´m brazzilian and i am still learning english

Quote    Reply   

#1836 [url]

Jul 23 12 2:42 PM

I'm just curious, who gave William Shakespeare his immortality? Or did he gained it on his own like Saint-Germain or the Flamels?
My idea would be: Hekate - he mentions her in his play "Macbeth"

Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate - Abandon all hope, ye who enter here
Aura Color: Navy Blue
Aura Scent: Coffee
Elements: Air

Quote    Reply   

Ptah

#1838 [url]

Jul 26 12 11:43 PM

SPOILER ALERT! IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE WARLOCK, DONT READ THIS POST!!!!
flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

I want to ask, Mr. Scott, at the end of The Warlock flamelssecret/read.gif it says that Isis and Osiris are the twins parents, but, then The twins wouldn't be last Generation Creatures? flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif Were they Adopted??!!

In Argentina, that is were I live, The Enchantress still didn't arrive!
flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

"Deus Deorum, Dominus Magia, Dominus veritas et Dominus Obscurum ..." Nomine nomen habet Ægypta ]Sum creata Deos Aura Color: Topacious Aura Scent:White Chocolate
Master of All Elements, Specialitation in Aether
Porter of The Magic Swords TYRFING(sword of fog) And KLADENETS(sword of blood)Dangerous Necromancer and Magician

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#1839 [url]

Jul 27 12 9:25 AM

QUOTE (Ptah @ July 26, 2012 11:43 pm)
I want to ask, Mr. Scott, at the end of The Warlock  flamelssecret/read.gif  it says that Isis and Osiris are the twins parents, but, then The twins wouldn't be last Generation Creatures? flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif Were they Adopted??!!

In Argentina, that is were I live, The Enchantress still didn't arrive!
flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

Hi Ptah,

I can tell you that you will find out the answer to your question in The Enchantress, I'm sure you will enjoy reading it when you get your copy.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1840 [url]

Jul 27 12 5:59 PM

Is it true that there will be another series? I loved the orginal but I was hoping for one that would be bassed around Marethyu aka Josh Newman.

Aura: Red
Scent: fresh corn dogs

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help