Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#1801 [url]

May 31 12 5:25 PM

QUOTE (The Wise One @ May 31, 2012 04:16 am)
Are there going to be anymore e books for this series?

Hi Wise One,
I can answer that for you...Yes, there will be more e stories!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1802 [url]

Jun 5 12 10:23 AM

This isn't really a question, but I didn't know where else to write it:
These are six of the best books ever written! Thank you for taking us on this incredible journey with you Mr. Scott. I am so thankful, and I believe that everyone else here is just as thankful as me. So, thank you. You have inspired me to write novels and I hope one day I will be able to write as well as you.
flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/love0030.gif

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   

#1803 [url]

Jun 7 12 3:28 PM

I'm not sure how to phrase this question....is there a "true" version of the series that is written exactly as Mr. Scott wrote it? The US editions of Harry Potter were edited for the American audience who may not be familiar with some of the English vocabulary so I'm passing on buying that series until I get to England so I can have it the way it was originally written.

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#1804 [url]

Jun 8 12 6:19 AM

QUOTE (sriapeterson @ June 07, 2012 03:28 pm)
I'm not sure how to phrase this question....is there a "true" version of the series that is written exactly as Mr. Scott wrote it? The US editions of Harry Potter were edited for the American audience who may not be familiar with some of the English vocabulary so I'm passing on buying that series until I get to England so I can have it the way it was originally written.

The US editions by Delacourt are the "true" editions. These books were originally published in the US and then later, in England.

I am unsure (though I am sure some of the people here can answer) if there were any spelling changes for the UK market.

When I wrote the books, I wrote them with a US dictionary.

Michael

Quote    Reply   

#1805 [url]

Jun 10 12 7:50 PM

Mr. Scott, I've got a few questions.
What is Perenelle's aura scent? I don't recall reading about it.
And how would you describe Danu Talis? Is it a 'modern' city or something like ancient Rome?

Thanks for writing such an amazing series!

Aura: Electric Blue
Scent: Rain
Element: Aether
The most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity, but not in that order.

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#1807 [url]

Jun 12 12 10:12 PM

Will there ever be an Enchantress canadian tour?

I have edited your post and placed it in lower case, please do not make another all caps post as it is considered rude on a forum, it is equivalent to shouting in a conversation in Nettiquette (Net speak). Thanks, Elena

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#1808 [url]

Jun 13 12 3:17 AM

Hey Michael,
I've read the Enchantress and before I ask my question I just wanted to say that I loved the book. It was the best of the series. My one loose end that I have has to do with Sophie and the Ending of the Enchantress. I am going to try to be a vague as possible to prevent any spoilers. My question(s) is(are) this. What happens to Sophie? Does She keep her powers or....what happens to her in the end?

I hope I Didn't spoil anything but it is just something I am curious about.

Aura Color- Purple. Scent- outdoor woods. Favorite song- Mirror by Barlow Girl. Favorite elemental magic- that is tough, each one is unique.

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#1809 [url]

Jun 13 12 7:15 AM

QUOTE (ruling archon @ June 12, 2012 08:48 pm)
mr.scott why was there no one with a black aura show up in the series at all? i was expecting to see someone with a black aura flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif

The black aura was mentioned briefly in The Warlock, chapter 29 I think.

QUOTE (merlin67)

Unfortunately Mr. Scott has no control over which places he visits on his book tours, that is something his publishers decide. If you have more questions on the Flamel series please make sure you check the F.A.Q. section of our Forum!

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#1810 [url]

Jun 14 12 12:59 AM

QUOTE (Elena @ June 13, 2012 08:15 am)
QUOTE (ruling archon @ June 12, 2012 08:48 pm)
mr.scott why was there no one with a black aura show up in the series at all? i was expecting to see someone with a black aura flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif

The black aura was mentioned briefly in The Warlock, chapter 29 I think.

QUOTE (merlin67)

Unfortunately Mr. Scott has no control over which places he visits on his book tours, that is something his publishers decide. If you have more questions on the Flamel series please make sure you check the F.A.Q. section of our Forum!

no it was only a mixture of a lot of peoples auras, i did not read about any individual with a black aura.

mr.scott can you add a scenes in your next serious were the bad guys actually succeed in their plans. i want to see some horror happen flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif

Please do NOT double post. Instead use the 'EDIT' function (top right corner of your post) to add any more comments in your posts. Thanks! ~Elena

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1811 [url]

Jun 14 12 11:24 PM

Dear Mr. Scott,
I still have a few questions, but I'm going to be kind of vague to avoid spoilers. First off, at the end of the last book, what happens to Black Hawk when he falls into the sea. Do the Flamels survive when they leave san Francisco?

The maximum number of questions allowed at one time in this thread is two, I have pm'd your other questions back to you. Thanks ~SC

Quote    Reply   

#1812 [url]

Jun 15 12 1:33 AM

Hello Mr. Scott! I had a question about the Disir. I know that there is controversy and speculation on this question, but what race are the Disir... Elders, Next Generation, ... ?

user posted image
Aura: Dark Grey
Scent: Chocolate Cake
I have been Awakened. I am a master of Air... Fire... Water... Earth... Time... I am an apprentice to an Immortal...

Quote    Reply   

history

#1813 [url]

Jun 15 12 6:44 AM

In the end of the Enchantress, the epilogue, Aunt Agnes stills lives but wasnt she about the age and die very soon?? Also what became of Billy the kid and Machiavelli???

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#1814 [url]

Jun 16 12 8:04 PM

QUOTE (history @ June 15, 2012 06:44 am)
In the end of the Enchantress, the epilogue, Aunt Agnes stills lives but wasnt she about the age and die very soon?? Also what became of Billy the kid and Machiavelli???
Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#1815 [url]

Jun 17 12 3:00 AM

Will there be any more canadian stops flamelssecret/pray.gif

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters

Quote    Reply   

#1816 [url]

Jun 17 12 4:44 AM

Dear Mr. Scott,
Why does Aten support the humans when he rules Danu Talis in The Warlock and The Enchantress, but is a Dark Elder who wants to take over Earth 10,000 years later when he is Machiavelli's master? Also, why does Marethyu have no heartbeat or aura? Thank you!

Please DO NOT double post, it is against the Code of the Conduct. Also, you are only allowed 2 questions per post so I have deleted the other post and sent it back to you. Thanks! ~ Moviebuff

Quote    Reply   

history

#1817 [url]

Jun 17 12 6:54 AM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

When does Palamedes get his tablet? Because he wasn't there when She who watches give the tablets to Sophie and all. And in the enchantress he said that " The emerald tablet Tsagaglalal gave me earlier...." then he mentioned the impromptu garden party. when was this? I am confused...

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#1818 [url]

Jun 17 12 1:57 PM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ June 17, 2012 03:00 am)

Hi Merlin,

I believe you have asked this question in the previous page, please avoid re-posting the same question multiple times as it clogs up the thread.
Michael and Zephfire are in the forums everyday and chances are they have already read the question. If a question has not gotten a reply it doesn't mean it is being ignored, but they have no information to give yet so please be patient. Tour dates will be posted as soon as the information is available. Thanks!

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#1819 [url]

Jun 17 12 5:00 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ June 17, 2012 09:57 pm)
QUOTE (merlin67 @ June 17, 2012 03:00 am)

Hi Merlin,

I believe you have asked this question in the previous page, please avoid re-posting the same question multiple times as it clogs up the thread.
Michael and Zephfire are in the forums everyday and chances are they have already read the question. If a question has not gotten a reply it doesn't mean it is being ignored, but they have no information to give yet so please be patient. Tour dates will be posted as soon as the information is available. Thanks!

oh i did woops i did not remember i am sorry

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1820 [url]

Jun 17 12 6:24 PM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

Hey Mr. Scott! Just wondering: Post Enchantress, Aoife and Niten get married, and Josh/Marethyu is there, so I'm assuming everyone like Shakespeare, Palamedes, Scatty, Joan, etc., know that he is in fact Josh/Marethyu. I was wondering - did Virginia ever find out that Marethyu is in fact Josh Newman is Marethyu, and that he technically has known her her entire life? She did promise that she would find out who he was...

Aura:Byzantium Purple
Scent:Ocean Wind
Misterss of Air, Fire, Aether

user posted image
"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help