Remove this ad

#1481 [url]

Feb 18 11 6:41 PM

I was wondering, it was said in the Alchemyst that Hecate's parents are titans. Are Hecate's parents Elders, Archonts, or something else?
Another question, Can An Elder be killed with a weapon that possesses his own blood?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1482 [url]

Feb 20 11 7:59 PM

Mr. Scott, will Edward Kelley and his connection with Dee play a role in the series or did he get mentioned ?

I'm the German Translator, if you need one :)Aura: Saffron Scent: Gun Powder Magics: Necromancy, Alchemy Weapons: Kusanagi no Tsurugi

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#1483 [url]

Feb 20 11 8:30 PM

QUOTE (Pride @ February 20, 2011 08:59 pm)
Mr. Scott, will Edward Kelley and his connection with Dee play a role in the series or did he get mentioned ?

Edward has been mentioned and appeared already if you've read The Necromancer..can you spot him?

Quote    Reply   

#1484 [url]

Feb 21 11 12:12 AM

Hi Michael

I am one of the winners of the Awakening's contest. flamelssecret/clap3.gif

I received them recently and I wanted to thank you for the signed book plates and books. I have them setting in a special place so I can show them off.

I am also looking forward to books 5 and 6. I can't wait to see how the series ends, though it will be sad to leave this world. flamelssecret/crying.gif

**Mods, please leave this post.Z.**

Quote    Reply   

#1485 [url]

Feb 21 11 6:04 AM

will we get to see more of Archon tech in the next two books?

will there be an explanation on how it differs from elemental magic?

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#1486 [url]

Feb 21 11 7:33 PM

Dear Mr Scott,

in the Ulster Cycle, Aoife and Cú Chulainn have a son, Connla. Will we learn something about him in the books?

Your characters have different taste in music (at least, the humans), is it possible that we'll meet a fancier of metal?

Thank you,

Thalion

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#1487 [url]

Feb 21 11 9:51 PM

Mr. Scott, this might be a stupid question but are the titular Earthlords of your next series the/related to the Earthlords mentioned in this series?

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#1489 [url]

Feb 21 11 10:03 PM

QUOTE (SOTINF @ February 21, 2011 11:51 pm)
Mr. Scott, this might be a stupid question but are the titular Earthlords of your next series the/related to the Earthlords mentioned in this series?

Here's one of Mr. Scott's posts that might clear things up about the new Earthlords series and the Flamel Series:

All I will say is that it is vaguely related to the present series. But it is not a sequel nor a prequel. It is a stand alone series.

So I'm assuming the Earthlords of the new series might have some minor links to the Flamel Earthlords.

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#1490 [url]

Feb 21 11 11:17 PM

is the earth lords set it in modern times or in the past?

user posted image
Aura color:purple red
Aura scent:Lavender
Magic class:magician, necromancer, and alchemyst
Elder Master:mars
preferred weapon:dual gladius

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#1491 [url]

Feb 22 11 12:54 PM

QUOTE (eabrea @ February 21, 2011 06:04 am)
will we get to see more of Archon tech in the next two books?

will there be an explanation on how it differs from elemental magic?
Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#1493 [url]

Feb 22 11 12:57 PM

QUOTE (Thalion @ February 21, 2011 07:33 pm)
Dear Mr Scott,

in the Ulster Cycle, Aoife and Cú Chulainn have a son, Connla. Will we learn something about him in the books?

Your characters have different taste in music (at least, the humans), is it possible that we'll meet a fancier of metal?

Thank you,

Thalion

Interesting question. Although it is not mentioned in the text, in my notes Scathach - whom we know played in a punk band - listens to Battlelore, Epica, Kamelot, Visions of Atlantis and Within Tempation (not quite metal, but you know what I mean!)

Michael

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#1494 [url]

Feb 22 11 12:58 PM

QUOTE (Elena @ February 21, 2011 10:03 pm)
QUOTE (SOTINF @ February 21, 2011 11:51 pm)

Here's one of Mr. Scott's posts that might clear things up about the new Earthlords series and the Flamel Series:

All I will say is that it is vaguely related to the present series. But it is not a sequel nor a prequel. It is a stand alone series.

So I'm assuming the Earthlords of the new series might have some minor links to the Flamel Earthlords.
Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#1495 [url]

Feb 22 11 1:05 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ February 22, 2011 01:57 pm)
QUOTE (Thalion @ February 21, 2011 07:33 pm)
Dear Mr Scott,

in the Ulster Cycle,  Aoife and Cú Chulainn have a son, Connla. Will we learn something about him in the books?

Thank you,

Thalion

Interesting question. Although it is not mentioned in the text, in my notes Scathach - whom we know played in a punk band - listens to Battlelore, Epica, Kamelot, Visions of Atlantis and Within Tempation (not quite metal, but you know what I mean!)

Michael

Thank you. flamelssecret/bow.gif Yes, I can imagine Scatty like this.

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

#1496 [url]

Feb 23 11 11:15 AM

While we're on the topic of music, I recall Josh or Sophie having an iPod in the Yggdrasil that was drained of power and later destroyed along with the tree (or perhaps it was a laptop, I'm not so sure). What sort of music do the twins listen to?

Unrelated to music now, I was wondering when you write, how much do you usually do at a time or per day? Because you see, I know of some authors that write a lot and as such get books done fairly quickly (Matthew Reilly), and some others who take their time to finish a book (Chris Paolini). Although I think it goes without saying that an 80,000 odd word plot summary helps to keep you going.

Aura: Forest Green
Scent: Green Apple

Quote    Reply   

#1497 [url]

Feb 23 11 12:05 PM

I have a few questions if you mind.

If I remember correctly, time passes differently between Earth and Shadowrealms. However, Earth is a Shadowrealm. So each Shadowrealm have different times?

Are the other Shadowrealms as big as Earth? I mean a planet.

Your last questions were removed and PM'ed back to you so that you may repost them for Mr. Scott at a later time since we have a limit of two questions per post. Thanks! ~Elena

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#1498 [url]

Feb 24 11 2:27 AM

QUOTE (Von Neil Flamel @ February 23, 2011 12:05 pm)
I have a few questions if you mind.

If I remember correctly, time passes differently between Earth and Shadowrealms. However, Earth is a Shadowrealm. So each Shadowrealm have different times?

Are the other Shadowrealms as big as Earth? I mean a planet.

Your last questions were removed and PM'ed back to you so that you may repost them for Mr. Scott at a later time since we have a limit of two questions per post. Thanks! ~Elena
Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#1499 [url]

Feb 24 11 2:29 AM

QUOTE (jim42 @ February 23, 2011 11:15 am)
While we're on the topic of music, I recall Josh or Sophie having an iPod in the Yggdrasil that was drained of power and later destroyed along with the tree (or perhaps it was a laptop, I'm not so sure). What sort of music do the twins listen to?

Unrelated to music now, I was wondering when you write, how much do you usually do at a time or per day? Because you see, I know of some authors that write a lot and as such get books done fairly quickly (Matthew Reilly), and some others who take their time to finish a book (Chris Paolini). Although I think it goes without saying that an 80,000 odd word plot summary helps to keep you going.

I've never specified Josh and Sophie's music, though I do have a list of it. I'll find it and post it. There is a tiny mention however, in book one, which hints at Josh's musical tastes.

I write all day, and usually well into the night, but my day is broken up between writing one book, editing another and researching a third. So although I a now writing The Enchantress, I am researching Earthlords and editing another project.

Michael

Quote    Reply   

#1500 [url]

Feb 24 11 3:56 AM

Did you come up with the Torc clans or use that from some myth? I googled Torc clans Torc and Torc Allta and the top few all came up about your series(mostly here in the forum)

Also, will we ever see Aoife again or is she stuck forever?

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help