Remove this ad

Elena

Immortal

#1841 [url]

Jul 27 12 7:42 PM

QUOTE (gold king @ July 27, 2012 08:59 pm)
Is it true that there will be another series? I loved the orginal but I was hoping for one that would be bassed around Marethyu aka Josh Newman.

Yes, there will be a new series by Mr. Scott called "The Earthlords". The Earthlords might have some minor links to the Flamel series but in general it will be a separate series.

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1842 [url]

Jul 27 12 9:12 PM

*REMOVED*
mr scott:
I have a question, in The Warlock Abraham says he has two things to tell Scatty but only tells her one. What was the other thing?

sorry again if i misspelled anything

Please remember that this is a thread with questions directed to Mr. Scott only therefore please limit your posts to questions only. Thanks! ~Elena

Aura: Red
Scent: fresh corn dogs

Quote    Reply   

#1843 [url]

Aug 9 12 7:54 AM

I was wondering what the quickest way to contact Michael privately was. I wrote a letter for him. Does he have an email I could send it to? Thank you so much!

**Image too large - Removed by staff**
Aura Color: Indigo
Magical Scent: Sweet Pea

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#1844 [url]

Aug 9 12 1:08 PM

QUOTE (YoungEnchantress @ August 09, 2012 10:54 am)
I was wondering what the quickest way to contact Michael privately was. I wrote a letter for him. Does he have an email I could send it to? Thank you so much!

Hello,

If you check our FAQ's: Michael's Life thread you'll see that the best way to contact Mr. Scott is via his publisher, Random House, details to which can be found here: Contact.

Also, please remember that PMing Mr. Scott through this forum is against our Forum COC.

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#1845 [url]

Aug 22 12 11:01 AM

i was just wondering how come aten , niccolo machiavelli's elder was on the dark elder's side , when in the past he was protecting the humani.

oh and at the end does sophie become immortal or does she remain human

Please do not post twice in a row, instead use the edit button to combine your posts as I have done for you here. Thanks ~SC

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#1846 [url]

Aug 27 12 3:38 PM

Michael -- I was curious about the appearance of The Magician prominently displayed in the recently-released movie "Hope Springs", which stars Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones. I have to believe you knew about it. Fortuitous "product placement"? Quite a few of my friends who saw the movie and who know about my liking of the series have commented that there were several people pointing at the screen and whispering "Look! There it is!!"

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   

Klio

#1847 [url]

Sep 4 12 6:55 PM

Hello to Mr Scott and the forum members, my questions are:
What do you think about fanfiction in general and in particular to your books?
Thank you, it's a question that interests me a lot.

Quote    Reply   

#1848 [url]

Sep 15 12 2:36 AM

Dear Mr. Scott, I've been thinking, is the mirror Quetzalcoatl stole in Danu Talis a reference to Tezcatlipoca?

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#1849 [url]

Sep 24 12 1:50 PM

QUOTE (AlchemistMaster @ September 15, 2012 02:36 am)
Dear Mr. Scott, I've been thinking, is the mirror Quetzalcoatl stole in Danu Talis a reference to Tezcatlipoca?
Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#1850 [url]

Sep 24 12 1:54 PM

QUOTE (Papa Pat @ August 27, 2012 03:38 pm)
Michael -- I was curious about the appearance of The Magician prominently displayed in the recently-released movie "Hope Springs", which stars Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones. I have to believe you knew about it. Fortuitous "product placement"? Quite a few of my friends who saw the movie and who know about my liking of the series have commented that there were several people pointing at the screen and whispering "Look! There it is!!"
Quote    Reply   

#1851 [url]

Sep 26 12 3:10 AM

Will "The Alchemyst" for sure be released in the U.S.? because I saw it was being filmed in New Zealand and Australia and the film company was based there

Auric Color: Arctic Green
Auric Scent: Pine
Magics: Fire, Air, Aether

"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies, for the hardest victory is over self." - Aristotle

Quote    Reply   

#1852 [url]

Oct 6 12 3:41 PM

Hello Mr. Scott,

I had a question to do with eye colors. I read and finished the Enchantress yesterday and I came across the part where Viriginia notes that she has the same eye color as Dee and Machiavelli. This reminded me that eye colors in your books have an important meaning behind them. What is that important meaning?

Thank you for everything you've done,
Silver

(I do apologize if this has been answered somewhere before, I tried searching for it, but "eye" only has three letters and won't let me search it. If it has, I'm sure a moderator would be kind enough to link me. )

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#1853 [url]

Oct 6 12 10:23 PM

Hello, I was thinking of several things today, and was hoping you could answer them.

If Josh and Sophie aren't biological twins, why do they have the same sort of things "real" twins have? (one twin getting hurt, the other feeling pain and getting a mark)

Is there any chance that you will be attending the 2013 BSA National Jamboree in West Virginia like you were at the 2010 jamboree?

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#1855 [url]

Feb 26 13 7:45 PM

I must ask, is the way Odin's died a reference to his supposed death in the Ragnarok myth?

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

Ptolemy

Apprentice

#1856 [url]

May 2 13 7:26 PM

Good Afternoon Mr. Scott I have a question for you that has been bugging me these past few months but I have been quite busy at work with winter.  Now that you are finished with all six books how do you feel about it?  I know sometimes people can feel a sense of sadness when something of this magnitude is done or joy at its completion because it is done which makes them proud of the final product.  If this has been asked previous I do apologize I hate to repeat things.  I will say this my series of these except the first book (because you signed it) has kind of become like 5 copies of "Good Omens" I am not sure exactly where they are or who in my family has them but I know they are out there.  And yes they all love them.  I just want them all back because they are all first editions. 

Have a great day!

user posted image

Aura colour:Dark Red..........Aura scent: AppleCinnamon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help