Remove this ad

#221 [url]

Nov 15 11 2:21 AM

i think that scatty will somehow find Aoife and they will fight the archon together and survive, hopefully, then they will make up and be happy! wub.gif sorry i just had to say that i like happy endings but seriously i think that will probably happen, hopefully in the Enchantress but possibly in a lost tale!

aura: light violet /scent: lavender/magics: water, air, time(aether)
"The promise given was a necessity of the past, the promise broken is a necessity of the present."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#222 [url]

Nov 15 11 2:28 AM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 15, 2011 02:21 am)
i think that scatty will somehow find Aoife and they will fight the archon together and survive, hopefully, then they will make up and be happy! wub.gif sorry i just had to say that i like happy endings but seriously i think that will probably happen, hopefully in the Enchantress but possibly in a lost tale!

I would love it if it were to be a "Lost Tale".. wub.gif

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#223 [url]

Nov 15 11 2:30 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 14, 2011 09:28 pm)
QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 15, 2011 02:21 am)
i think that scatty will somehow find Aoife and they will fight the archon together and survive, hopefully, then they will make up and be happy!  wub.gif sorry i just had to say that i like happy endings but seriously i think that will probably happen, hopefully in the Enchantress but possibly in a lost tale!

I would love it if it were to be a "Lost Tale".. wub.gif

me too because then there could be more detail, as it would be its very own story! i would love that!!!

"The promise given was a necessity of the past, the promise broken is a necessity of the present."

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#224 [url]

Nov 15 11 2:34 AM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 14, 2011 09:21 pm)

its good for you that you think it'll be a happy ending for them but i dont. i think they will both be stuck with combat with coatlicue forever of aoife won't come back. now i dont "hope" that will happen, its just a guess.

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#225 [url]

Nov 15 11 2:41 AM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ November 14, 2011 09:34 pm)
i think that scatty will somehow find Aoife and they will fight the archon together and survive, hopefully, then they will make up and be happy!  wub.gif sorry i just had to say that i like happy endings but seriously i think that will probably happen, hopefully in the Enchantress but possibly in a lost tale!

its good for you that you think it'll be a happy ending for them but i dont. i think they will both be stuck with combat with coatlicue forever of aoife won't come back. now i dont "hope" that will happen, its just a guess.

i seriously hope not, but you never know! i just hope that they will survive/get out of Coatlicue's shadow realm alive! flamelssecret/pray.gif

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#226 [url]

Nov 15 11 2:43 AM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 14, 2011 09:41 pm)

i seriously hope not, but you never know! i just hope that they will survive/get out of Coatlicue's shadow realm alive! flamelssecret/pray.gif

they probably will. i just hope no one gets hurt from them escaping, no one else (except maybe dee) gets stuck with coatlicue, and coatlicue doesn't come with them to the real world.

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#227 [url]

Nov 15 11 3:12 AM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ November 14, 2011 09:43 pm)

they probably will. i just hope no one gets hurt from them escaping, no one else (except maybe dee) gets stuck with coatlicue, and coatlicue doesn't come with them to the real world.

yeah me too, although i wouldnt mind if dee did. lol.

Quote    Reply   

#228 [url]

Nov 15 11 3:17 AM

i think thats a given at this point, if Dee doesnt die then i dont think there can be a good solid ending to this magnificent series. Sorry Dee fans

Aura: Red
Aura Scent: Coca-Cola
Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   

#229 [url]

Nov 15 11 3:29 AM

QUOTE (Torc-Tioger @ November 14, 2011 10:17 pm)
i think thats a given at this point, if Dee doesnt die then i dont think there can be a good solid ending to this magnificent series. Sorry Dee fans

yeah me either. lol. i almost feel bad for Dee.... o well, its not like he doesn't deserves it!

Quote    Reply   

#230 [url]

Nov 15 11 3:35 AM

yea lets just hope his death is epic and the twins (especially Josh) learn something from his death that helps them grow as individuals. if anyone can make it Michael Scott can flamelssecret/love0030.gif

Hold up this is not the Dee thread. man i am really beginning to doubt that he can be stopped, i mean he cant even be stopped in this forum let alone the books. God help the ones who oppose Dee's awesomeness.

Aura: Red
Aura Scent: Coca-Cola
Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#231 [url]

Nov 15 11 3:44 AM

QUOTE (Torc-Tioger @ November 14, 2011 10:35 pm)
yea lets just hope his death is epic and the twins (especially Josh) learn something from his death that helps them grow as individuals. if anyone can make it Michael Scott can flamelssecret/love0030.gif

yes i hope so to and i agree if anyone can make Dee's death as epic as possible, its Michael! and then once Dee is dead hopefully Josh will realize he was wrong and come back to Flamels'/ Sophie's side!

but i think we are getting off topic again!

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#232 [url]

Nov 15 11 2:08 PM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 14, 2011 09:44 pm)

but i think we are getting off topic again!

yea please pay attention to what thread you are posting in. This the aoife thread and you are way off topic. Please take the dee discussion back to the dee thread.

Quote    Reply   

#233 [url]

Nov 25 11 5:38 AM

I have a question for Michael how is Aoife prononounced, is it like Latin or something that's from Danu Talis that we humani and imortals have never heard of?

The answer will come when you least expect it.
Aura color:Bamboo Green Aura scent:Bamboo Title: Forest Mage Elemenal Magics Mastered:Water and Earth

Quote    Reply   

#234 [url]

Nov 25 11 6:24 AM

QUOTE (The Waerloga @ November 25, 2011 05:38 am)
I have a question for Michael how is Aoife prononounced, is it like Latin or something that's from Danu Talis that we humani and imortals have never heard of?

Haven't you read it in the Warlock? I think Mr. Scott put a pronunciation there, if I remember correctly, it's pronounce as E-fa...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#235 [url]

Nov 25 11 7:09 AM

Hello Waerloga, welcome to the forum! Good question there, you'll find Michael's answers to the most asked questions about him and the series including pronunciation of some character names here ::click::

You can also ask Michael directly your own burning questions ::HERE::. Just make sure you follow the thread rules (C.o.C. posting rules still apply). Happy posting.

Thanks for answering the question Janus.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#236 [url]

Nov 25 11 7:32 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ November 25, 2011 07:09 am)

Hello Waerloga, welcome to the forum! Good question there, you'll find Michael's answers to the most asked questions about him and the series including pronunciation of some character names here ::click::

You can also ask Michael directly your own burning questions ::HERE::. Just make sure you follow the thread rules (C.o.C. posting rules still apply). Happy posting.

Thanks for answering the question Janus.

You're welcome.. Glad I could help...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#237 [url]

Dec 23 11 1:54 AM

Oh, I think that if Scatty survives and the world is saved, her looking for Aoife would be a good idea for a new series, battling monsters throughout the shadowrealms.

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   

#238 [url]

Dec 23 11 3:35 AM

QUOTE (MSfanRyAn @ December 22, 2011 08:54 pm)
Oh, I think that if Scatty survives and the world is saved, her looking for Aoife would be a good idea for a new series, battling monsters throughout the shadowrealms.

or at least a lost story even if it doesnt get a whole series. although i have feeling it might happen by the end of the enchantress and that aoife will play a role in the final battle somehow. but i might be wrong...

Quote    Reply   

#239 [url]

Dec 25 11 2:46 PM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615)
or at least a lost story even if it doesnt get a whole series. although i have feeling it might happen by the end of the enchantress and that aoife will play a role in the final battle somehow. but i might be wrong...

How can she take part on the Final Battle? She hasn't been born yet at that time, while the future Aiofe is locked in combat with the Archon Coatlicue.
Can you think of any way how she can be part of the Final Battle?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#240 [url]

Jan 15 12 11:29 PM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 15, 2011 03:12 am)
QUOTE (ads0504 @ November 14, 2011 09:43 pm)

yeah me too, although i wouldnt mind if dee did. lol.

I don't really care if anyone else gets hurt, but Scatty and Aoife better escape Coatlicue and make up or I will go there and destroy coatlicue myself!

Please be reminded that you are only allowed a maximum of 4 embedded quote in your post as per the Code of Conduct. Thanks! ~ Moviebuff

user posted image
Aura Colour: Blue-ish Gray
Magical Scent: Ocean

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help