Remove this ad

#201 [url]

Jun 3 11 2:55 AM

QUOTE (Elderbane @ June 03, 2011 02:53 am)
QUOTE (PakitoLestrange @ June 03, 2011 01:45 am)
It would be amazing to see them both fighting together

Alongside each other or against each other, mirroring the final twin battle?

Alongside each other. They don't have that quarrel anymore

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#203 [url]

Aug 6 11 9:00 PM

I look forward to seeing again her, her and Niten! I hope that we shall see an end of the fight which she leads in front of Coatlicue! Aoife Powa '!

user posted image
Aura couleur: Green...... Aura Odeur:Eucalyptus Magie : Terre & Vent

Quote    Reply   

#204 [url]

Aug 7 11 12:43 AM

Next Gen. vs evil Snake haired vampire Mother of the Gods. Gee I wonder how that will end, not well for Aoife I would imagine...

Aura: White Scent: Winter Learned: Necromancy, Alchemy, Fire
I have the gift of Foresight... I know Marethyu...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.” Albert Einstein
Anyone seen any of the Stargate shows?
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#205 [url]

Aug 9 11 9:45 PM

QUOTE (Mars616 @ August 07, 2011 12:43 am)
Next Gen. vs evil Snake haired vampire Mother of the Gods. Gee I wonder how that will end, not well for Aoife I would imagine...

well she hopefully will have scathach with her if both of them survive long enough

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#206 [url]

Aug 9 11 10:04 PM

QUOTE (Mars616 @ August 06, 2011 07:43 pm)
Next Gen. vs evil Snake haired vampire Mother of the Gods.  Gee I wonder how that will end, not well for Aoife I would imagine...

Just for the record, Coatlicue hasn't snakes in her head as hair, she has two snakes for a head!

If Aofie can hold her own against the Mother of the Gods until the arrival of Sccaty I think they have a chance to escape, if not, then Sccaty will have to escape from a recently feed Archon, which I believe will be kinda difficult.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#207 [url]

Aug 10 11 2:27 PM

QUOTE (AlchemistMaster @ August 09, 2011 10:04 pm)
If Aofie can hold her own against the Mother of the Gods until the arrival of Sccaty I think they have a chance to escape, if not, then Sccaty will have to escape from a recently feed Archon, which I believe will be kinda difficult.

I'm pretty sure she can hold her own against the Archon. Tsagaglalal was confident enough with her abilities

QUOTE (The Warlock)
“And where is the redoubtable Aoife of the Shadows?”  Agnes continued, slipping from Japanese back into English.

Niten stepped up to Agnes and bowed deeply. “Gone into a Shadowrealm with the Archon, Coatlicue, mistress,” he said. 
“I pity the Archon,” Aunt Agnes said quietly.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#208 [url]

Oct 24 11 3:33 AM

Aoife will surely give Coatlicue a very difficult fight...

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#209 [url]

Oct 24 11 6:44 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ August 10, 2011 09:27 am)
QUOTE (AlchemistMaster @ August 09, 2011 10:04 pm)

I'm pretty sure she can hold her own against the Archon. Tsagaglalal was confident enough with her abilities

QUOTE (The Warlock)
“And where is the redoubtable Aoife of the Shadows?”  Agnes continued, slipping from Japanese back into English.

Niten stepped up to Agnes and bowed deeply. “Gone into a Shadowrealm with the Archon, Coatlicue, mistress,” he said. 
“I pity the Archon,” Aunt Agnes said quietly.

While abilities are an important thing, remember that Coatlicue is something like a wild animal, a ravaging beast who will not, or doesn't know how, stop or back off; while Coatlicue doesn't know to fight properly and maybe can't use her own aura, her instinct to feed and pure animal strength will be equal or even pass Aofie honed skills.

I believe she will give Coatlicue quite a difficult time, but I strongly don't believe that she manage to defeat, let alone kill, a beast that the Elders barely managed to lock away in a Shadowrealm.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#210 [url]

Oct 24 11 7:19 AM

I hadn't considered that, AlchemistMaster. Maybe it will take several Elders to subdue an Archon..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#211 [url]

Oct 24 11 2:28 PM

Undeniably, Coatlicue is one of the most savage monsters in existence.
I can only imagine the magnitude of the destruction that Coatlicue can cause if released from her Shadowrealm prison.

It is also undeniable that Aoife is extremely skillful when it comes to melee fights, but we're talking about a creature more older and violent than the Elders, let alone Next Generation.

I feel that Tsagaglalal is being too confident when she said that she pity the Archon.
In my opinion, Aoife have a fifty-fifty chance of triumphing over Coatlicue.

Which is going to win: Aoife's skills or Coatlicue's savagery?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#212 [url]

Oct 25 11 1:17 AM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ October 24, 2011 02:28 pm)
Undeniably, Coatlicue is one of the most savage monsters in existence.
I can only imagine the magnitude of the destruction that Coatlicue can cause if released from her Shadowrealm prison.

It is also undeniable that Aoife is extremely skillful when it comes to melee fights, but we're talking about a creature more older and violent than the Elders, let alone Next Generation.

I feel that Tsagaglalal is being too confident when she said that she pity the Archon.
In my opinion, Aoife have a fifty-fifty chance of triumphing over Coatlicue.

Which is going to win: Aoife's skills or Coatlicue's savagery?

I think, neither of them will win unless one's strength would succumbed to the other..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#213 [url]

Nov 15 11 12:45 AM

i was re-reading The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan when this crazy idea hit me but i'm not sure whether it was done intentionally by Mr Scott or not.

We know Aoife is currently fighting Coatlicue (a two headed snake monster) in her distant shadowrealm in order to prevent her from coming back into our world.

and in real egyptian mythology

Bastet was tasked by Ra to fight and keep Apophis (the chaos serpent) in his prison so he wouldn't come wreak havoc on the mortal world.

Does anyone else see the similarities? i was confused whether to post this in this thread or the Coatlicue thread but after seeing that Aoife didnt have that many posts, i felt sorry for her and decided to post here lol . lemme know what you guys think

Aura: Red
Aura Scent: Coca-Cola
Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   

#214 [url]

Nov 15 11 12:49 AM

QUOTE (Torc-Tioger @ November 15, 2011 12:45 am)
i was re-reading The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan when this crazy idea hit me but i'm not sure whether it was done intentionally by Mr Scott or not.

We know Aoife is currently fighting Coatlicue (a two headed snake monster) in her distant shadowrealm in order to prevent her from coming back into our world.

and in real egyptian mythology

Bastet was tasked by Ra to fight and keep Apophis (the chaos serpent) in his prison so he wouldn't come wreak havoc on the mortal world.

Does anyone else see the similarities? i was confused whether to post this in this thread or the Coatlicue thread but after seeing that Aoife didnt have that many posts, i felt sorry for her and decided to post here lol . lemme know what you guys think

Are you saying that:

Aoife=Bastet

and

Coatlicue=Apophis?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#215 [url]

Nov 15 11 12:53 AM

not really just stating the similarities between the myth and wat happens in the books. maybe Mr Scott was inspired by the myth and made his own version of it. but most likely he didnt. its just one of the things no one noticed. and if someone did notice this before me then kudoos to them nd i am not tryng to steal their glory.

Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   

#216 [url]

Nov 15 11 12:59 AM

Oh, I did not notice that, you see there are a lot of similarities in the myths and legends and the series..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#217 [url]

Nov 15 11 1:02 AM

yea there are but i dont understand y Mr Scott didnt use a lot of major gods like Zues, Poseidon or Ra or Thor. you knoe the more famous ones. i would have loved to see some of their myths explained in the series.

Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   

#218 [url]

Nov 15 11 1:04 AM

Mr. Scott had reasons, I think.. But I guess they were too popular, there will be a lot of references to them...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#219 [url]

Nov 15 11 1:11 AM

yea but at least we sort of know Hades(the god) exists bcuz his wife Persephone is mentioned and has gone insane in the Underworld shadowrealm.

Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   

#220 [url]

Nov 15 11 1:31 AM

That may imply but Hades was not actually mentioned.. I guess we're straying off topic... Do you have any unnoticed details regarding Aoife?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help