Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Jul 7 09 1:50 AM

Tags : :

You've only had the briefest introduction to Aoife, and already she seems to be up to no good! Why is she seeking Scatty..and what will she do if she finds her?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jul 7 09 2:05 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ July 06, 2009 05:50 pm)
You've only had the briefest introduction to Aoife, and already she seems to be up to no good! Why is she seeking Scatty..and what will she do if she finds her?

Scatty and Joan have only been gone a day so how does she know She's missing?

user posted image
Aura colour:Deep navy blue..........Aura scent: Burning Grapes
Aqua, Ignis, Terra, Aero, Tempus temporis
"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"
La verdadera muerte vendrá a ti

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#2 [url]

Jul 7 09 2:08 AM

QUOTE (aquose @ July 06, 2009 09:05 pm)

Scatty and Joan have only been gone a day so how does she know She's missing?

Maybe its some kind of twin connection ... or maybe Aoife has someone watching Scathach

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jul 7 09 2:13 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ July 06, 2009 10:08 pm)

Scatty and Joan have only been gone a day so how dose she know She's missing?

Maybe its some kind of twin connection ... or maybe Aoife has someone watching Scathach

hmph I know from personal expperience there is no such thing as a twin connection.
I think that Aoife is against Scathach and wants her dead - possibly some sort of grudge. maybe she stole her dolly when they were little.

Aura colour: deep ocean blue
Scent: unsweetened black tea
user posted image[/URL]

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 7 09 2:15 AM

QUOTE (flamelfan#1 @ July 06, 2009 06:13 pm)
QUOTE (Spacecadet @ July 06, 2009 10:08 pm)

Scatty and Joan have only been gone a day so how dose she know She's missing?

hmph I know from personal expperience there is no such thing as a twin connection.
I think that Aoife is against Scathach and wants her dead - possibly some sort of grudge. maybe she stole her dolly when they were little.

that diden't even cross my mind hummm

but then she would be thanking the twins not yelling at them

user posted image
Aura colour:Deep navy blue..........Aura scent: Burning Grapes
Aqua, Ignis, Terra, Aero, Tempus temporis
"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"
La verdadera muerte vendrá a ti

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jul 7 09 6:26 AM

And yes... someone was watching her in my opinion.

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#7 [url]

Jul 7 09 1:12 PM

And we dont know how long she has been looking for Scatty. Maybe its been years and she just recently found her because of everything that is going on with the elder world.
Maybe she just wants to reprimand her for causing mayhem in Hekate's realm! lol

Since we havent heard from her before, im thinking the sisters werent too close. Maybe the Witch sent her looking for Scatty. She is their grandma afterall!

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jul 7 09 1:21 PM

Ahh, good point. Maybe the chinese man is the brother? haha flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jul 7 09 4:58 PM

well, remember Scathach telling Sophie that Her family didnt like her because she was a disgrace to the family? So I'm guessing Scatty's twin aint that friendly-- especially to humani-- because the reason Scathach was a disohner was because she wanted to HELP the humani. So, Aoife may not like the humani that much. (And if she is related to scathach, I think that are heroes better watch out.)
Or else, if she is anything like scatty herself... then.... flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif
Good bye Sophie and josh! good bye nicholas!

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jul 7 09 5:05 PM

QUOTE (Sca_thach_Fan @ July 07, 2009 12:58 pm)
well, remember Scathach telling Sophie that Her family didnt like her because she was a disgrace to the family? So I'm guessing Scatty's twin aint that friendly-- especially to humani-- because the reason Scathach was a disohner was because she wanted to HELP the humani. So, Aoife may not like the humani that much. (And if she is related to scathach, I think that are heroes better watch out.)
Or else, if she is anything like scatty herself... then.... flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif
Good bye Sophie and josh! good bye nicholas!

Well, recall that Sophie and Josh are unusually powerful and I think at this point they can handle themselves pretty well. At the very least, they can survive dangerous encounters, but not necessarily win. And I think Nicholas Flamel still has many tricks up his sleeve.

However, I agree. They should watch out.

user posted image
Each Event is proceeded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.
~Zurin Arctus|The Underking

Aura color: Indigo
Scent: Blooming trees

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jul 17 09 12:45 AM

Maybe Scatty stole her animal crackers! lol, uh...idk...but if Scatty dies, ill b sad. How do you even say Aoife?

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#12 [url]

Jul 17 09 1:59 AM

QUOTE (silvertouch @ July 17, 2009 01:45 am)
Maybe Scatty stole her animal crackers! lol, uh...idk...but if Scatty dies, ill b sad. How do you even say Aoife?

It is said as Ee-fah

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jul 19 09 10:16 PM

Well i don't think that Aoife is out to kill Scathach.
There siblings and according to legend revals, and we know siblings and revals are always trying to prove themselves equal or better than one other.
The typical "i am beter than you fight"

Now that Scathach is lost Aoife can prove her self better by saving her, thus proving she is better then Scathach.

Alteast that is what i think

Aura colour ~ Bright Red Aura Scent~ Wet Dog Elemental Magic ~ Water
Hogwarts House ~ Gryffindor, Glory To The Brave
Weapon Of Choice ~ My Bass Guitar

"Veni, Vidi, Visa" (I Came, I Saw, I Shopped)

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jul 19 09 11:07 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ July 19, 2009 10:43 pm)
So, have a look back in the Magician, when Scathach is talking about her family ... what does she say about Aoife ... then jump forward to the end of the Sorceress and see what Aoife says.

Michael

Thank you Mr. Scott for that hint

I noticed in the Magician Scathach tells Sophie that after she got disowned by her family they didn't speak for a millennium.
But when her family got in trouble and needs her help, she apparently saved or aided them. But Scathach is still afraid that her family still consider her an embarrassment.

In the preview for the Necromancer you can tell that Aoife is a kinda ticked off when the twins mistake her for Scathach.

Scathach's family was in her debt for saving or aiding them, now that she is lost it is time for her famiyt to repay that debt by getting her back.

any other ideas

Aura colour ~ Bright Red Aura Scent~ Wet Dog Elemental Magic ~ Water
Hogwarts House ~ Gryffindor, Glory To The Brave
Weapon Of Choice ~ My Bass Guitar

"Veni, Vidi, Visa" (I Came, I Saw, I Shopped)

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Aug 20 09 4:35 AM

QUOTE (Ghost-D @ July 19, 2009 07:07 pm)
So, have a look back in the Magician, when Scathach is talking about her family ... what does she say about Aoife ... then jump forward to the end of the Sorceress and see what Aoife says.

Michael

I noticed in the Magician Scathach tells Sophie that after she got disowned by her family they didn't speak for a millennium.
But when her family got in trouble and needs her help, she apparently saved or aided them. But Scathach is still afraid that her family still consider her an embarrassment.

In the preview for the Necromancer you can tell that Aoife is a kinda ticked off when the twins mistake her for Scathach.

Scathach's family was in her debt for saving or aiding them, now that she is lost it is time for her famiyt to repay that debt by getting her back.

any other ideas

How do you say Aoife? Eef? **comment removed**

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#17 [url]

Aug 20 09 8:36 AM

QUOTE (silvertouch @ August 20, 2009 04:35 am)

Michael

any other ideas

How do you say Aoife? Eef?

Zeph says its Ee-fah.. it sounds french-ish to me.

I don't think she knows that Scatty is lost in time, since she was looking for her, but I think she was keeping tabs on Scatty. we all know they are rivals and what better way to surpass them is to keep a close eye on them. Maybe she knew Scatty used the leygate to SF but doesn't know she didn't get there in time

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#19 [url]

Aug 20 09 11:58 AM

QUOTE (emmetc @ August 20, 2009 11:25 am)
Is Scathach from Ireland?? If she is, she's probly from Cork. cos you know, she's rebel
Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Aug 25 09 9:10 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ August 20, 2009 08:36 am)
QUOTE (silvertouch @ August 20, 2009 04:35 am)

Michael

any other ideas

How do you say Aoife? Eef?

Zeph says its Ee-fah.. it sounds french-ish to me.

I don't think she knows that Scatty is lost in time, since she was looking for her, but I think she was keeping tabs on Scatty. we all know they are rivals and what better way to surpass them is to keep a close eye on them. Maybe she knew Scatty used the leygate to SF but doesn't know she didn't get there in time

It is said on some sites that scathach and Aoife have been rivals in the past. However, a truce is said to have been called by Cúchulain, one of Scathach's student, when he beat Aoife in a fight and spared her life only on the condition that she and her sister call a truce.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"- Albert Einstein

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help