Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#601 [url]

Jun 12 12 12:24 AM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

**This thread is now open to posting and may contain information from The Enchantress**

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#602 [url]

Jun 13 12 12:24 PM

May I just say that Will, in this book, was hilarious to the point of being completely endearing. I kept going "awwwwwww" as my mom read the parts to me.

But I have a question that's been nagging me...what happened to him on the Pyramid of the Sun? I know that an anpu fired at him, and that he "fell" and that Palamedes protected him. Apparently he must have been wounded, right? Because Palamedes carried him up the Pyramid, didn't he?

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   

#603 [url]

Jul 29 12 3:15 AM

QUOTE (willshakespeare-immortalbard @ June 13, 2012 12:24 pm)
May I just say that Will, in this book, was hilarious to the point of being completely endearing. I kept going "awwwwwww" as my mom read the parts to me.

But I have a question that's been nagging me...what happened to him on the Pyramid of the Sun? I know that an anpu fired at him, and that he "fell" and that Palamedes protected him. Apparently he must have been wounded, right? Because Palamedes carried him up the Pyramid, didn't he?

He probably go0t back to his own time and get healed.

Quote    Reply   

#604 [url]

Aug 22 12 1:54 AM

So...does anyone have any new theories about how Will may have become immortal?

I personally subscribe to the theory (and I read it somewhere on here, I think...a mod might know what I'm talking about) that he imagined his immortality, specifically while performing a conjugation.
To whoever came up with this theory, I love it. (If it was me...wohoo!!)

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#605 [url]

Aug 22 12 9:11 PM

QUOTE (willshakespeare-immortalbard @ August 22, 2012 01:54 am)
So...does anyone have any new theories about how Will may have become immortal?

I personally subscribe to the theory (and I read it somewhere on here, I think...a mod might know what I'm talking about) that he imagined his immortality, specifically while performing a conjugation.
To whoever came up with this theory, I love it. (If it was me...wohoo!!)

Wow. I think that that is a great theory and it seems very likely.

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#606 [url]

Aug 22 12 10:31 PM

but you would have to have an incredibly powerful aura

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#607 [url]

Aug 23 12 1:28 AM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ August 22, 2012 10:31 pm)
but you would have to have an incredibly powerful aura

True. Maybe he just imagined himself an incredibly powerful aura.

Quote    Reply   

#608 [url]

Aug 23 12 1:37 AM

Yeah. It seems like the kind of thing he would do. That's one thing about Will that I will always be curious about. That and exactly how long he and Palamedes have know each other. I used to think they met in the early 1800s, but Palamedes said "I have been honored by the centuries of our friendship," and while I guess it's not really incorrect, it implies longer than 200 years. So I'm reverting to the idea of them meeting in the early 1600s.

But I loved the development of his friendship with Palamedes thoughout the last two books. It really deepened, and especially in the Enchantress, when they're talking on the steps of the Yggdrasil. I loved every second of that part. wub.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#609 [url]

Aug 23 12 9:26 PM

QUOTE (willshakespeare-immortalbard @ August 23, 2012 01:37 am)
Yeah. It seems like the kind of thing he would do. That's one thing about Will that I will always be curious about. That and exactly how long he and Palamedes have know each other. I used to think they met in the early 1800s, but Palamedes said "I have been honored by the centuries of our friendship," and while I guess it's not really incorrect, it implies longer than 200 years. So I'm reverting to the idea of them meeting in the early 1600s.

But I loved the development of his friendship with Palamedes thoughout the last two books. It really deepened, and especially in the Enchantress, when they're talking on the steps of the Yggdrasil. I loved every second of that part. wub.gif

Yeah, that was a good part. However, I am confused. Exactly how powerful is he?

Quote    Reply   

#610 [url]

Aug 23 12 10:15 PM

Well, I think it really depends on what he's doing. He was able to perform a conjugation (both with and without help from others), which means that he's definitely very powerful in the area of magic. Also, he's shown that he's able to fight and fend for himself, though Palamedes' can't be just fretting, so he's probably not the best at swordplay.

I would say he's pretty powerful, but I'm going to have to admit, much as I wish I didn't have to, that I wouldn't put him in the same league as Perenelle.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#611 [url]

Aug 23 12 11:41 PM

QUOTE (willshakespeare-immortalbard @ August 23, 2012 10:15 pm)
Well, I think it really depends on what he's doing. He was able to perform a conjugation (both with and without help from others), which means that he's definitely very powerful in the area of magic. Also, he's shown that he's able to fight and fend for himself, though Palamedes' can't be just fretting, so he's probably not the best at swordplay.

I would say he's pretty powerful, but I'm going to have to admit, much as I wish I didn't have to, that I wouldn't put him in the same league as Perenelle.

Very true, but we haven't seen Perenelle do a conjuration, either.

Quote    Reply   

#612 [url]

Aug 24 12 11:12 AM

Now, we haven't. But there's a certain vibe that Will exudes--an "aura," if no one minds a little joke--that just doesn't hold up against the impression that Perenelle gives you.

Though we have to take into account that Tammuz certainly hates him, and appears to fear him, since he let Will have his way about going to the Shadowrealm.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help