Remove this ad

#581 [url]

Feb 25 12 4:28 PM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ February 24, 2012 05:19 pm)
You know what guys, I think there will be no major deaths with the humani immortals, 'cause I think if the humani immortals die, the current timeline where these humanis belong will surely alter, and the next timeline after that. I believe if there will be deaths, those are of the Elder race, be it Next Gen or First.

Janus, if you refer to my post above then you can see how the death of any individual my not effect the timeline as we know it. But on a different note guys lets make sure to stay on point here and talk about Will.

Question: If will does survive the book what will be his contribution to the final battle and what will be his eventual fate if not death?

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#582 [url]

Feb 25 12 6:40 PM

I think that, if he doesn't die, Will's role will be to use his imagination to bring Danu Talis down. He may preform a conjugation, or he might end up having Aether (my beloved theory), but he's going to be pivotal.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   

#583 [url]

Feb 26 12 5:39 AM

QUOTE (MSfanRyAn @ January 25, 2012 07:11 am)
I don't think Will should die. In school I am reading "A Midsummers Night Dream", and I'm just thinking that a writer as good as him should not die.

a lion amoung ladies is a most dreadful thing...
Lord, what fools these mortals be!

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#584 [url]

Feb 26 12 12:27 PM

The Warlock, page 194

And Palamedes, standing over a fallen Shakespeare...

Alright, so I forget the rest. But what does everyone think of this part? It seems apparent that something bad is going to happen. But why is Will fallen? Did he use to much aura? Is he wounded? Or is Mr. Scott using 'fallen' in it's most blunt definition?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#585 [url]

Feb 26 12 5:13 PM

Well I am certain that something bad is going to happen or already has happened. However, it may not be what any of us think, Mr. Scott likes for us to think about these things and maybe this is all apart of his plan to draw us in and ponder what has happened. Maybe he wants us to assume that Will has died to throw us off of who really dies, Palamedes. This is just a thought so be easy on it.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#586 [url]

Feb 26 12 6:39 PM

That's very true. Yet we have to take into account that, unless Mr. Scott is completely pulling our leg, Will has (or will--no pun intended) come to some harm or difficulty. In which case whether he dies or no his role is dangerous.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#587 [url]

Feb 27 12 1:10 AM

I do think he is injured or tired from using to much of his aura. I do agree that his role will indeed be dangerous.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#588 [url]

Feb 27 12 1:59 AM

That's what I think too. That he's injured. His predicament may not concern his aura, but it definitely isn't a slight problem.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#589 [url]

Feb 27 12 3:24 AM

It may and may not. I don't believe he is dead, yet, but he may indeed be in some serious trouble. I do believe though that Pally is fulfilling at least a part of his role in this scene.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#590 [url]

Feb 27 12 4:33 PM

I don't think he's dead at that part either. In danger, yes, but not dead. Yet.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#591 [url]

Feb 27 12 8:58 PM

I wonder how much danger he is in though...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#592 [url]

Feb 27 12 9:02 PM

I would say probably a large amount, as Palamedes is defending him. Will's not helpless. He doesn't need someone to stand over him and fight off his enemies. So the very fact that Palamedes is protecting him from the griffon seems to me to attest to the seriousness of his injury.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#593 [url]

Feb 28 12 9:58 AM

Well obviously hes gonna be on nicholas' side because of the prophecy it mentions him an the "crow" probably that NextGen crow godess.

Please do not use text talk as it is against our Forum COC. Thanks! ~Elena

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   

#594 [url]

Feb 28 12 9:57 PM

QUOTE (willshakespeare-immortalbard @ February 27, 2012 09:02 pm)
I would say probably a large amount, as Palamedes is defending him. Will's not helpless. He doesn't need someone to stand over him and fight off his enemies. So the very fact that Palamedes is protecting him from the griffon seems to me to attest to the seriousness of his injury.

No he isn't helpless, though right at that moment, he does look like it. flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

Anyway, I do agree that Will will be on Nicks side, but I still wonder what his role may be. Maybe he writes the ending of Danu Talis.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#595 [url]

Feb 28 12 10:04 PM

I think he'll have to use his imagination for something, maybe some sort of conjugation. That might be why he's 'fallen'. Perhaps he used up a lot of his aura, making him very weak in the end, thus needing Palamedes's protection.

Aura color: turquoise
Aura scent: pine
Magics: fire and aether

Quote    Reply   

#596 [url]

Feb 28 12 10:11 PM

That's what I think as well, but it may have been something totally different.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#597 [url]

Feb 28 12 11:26 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ February 28, 2012 04:57 pm)

Anyway, I do agree that Will will be on Nicks side, but I still wonder what his role may be. Maybe he writes the ending of Danu Talis.

That is an interesting theory, SK. By writing the end of Danu Talis do you mean that his imagination as a writer is needed, as opposed to his imagination as a magician? Because that's an incredibly interesting idea.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#598 [url]

Feb 29 12 8:58 PM

Well I was talking about him being one of the main causes that it falls. Maybe he has to lead the twins to destroy Danu Talis. It would make an interesting for him to write about it. But maybe yes he could write stuff down and it happen.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#599 [url]

Feb 29 12 9:30 PM

Oh, I see now. I think all the theories abounding about Shakespeare's role in the Enchantress are really interesting!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#600 [url]

Feb 29 12 11:54 PM

I do too! I really can't wait though for what his real role is gonna be! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help