Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Sep 15 09 11:41 AM

I think that Shakespeare will be the Necromancer. He was taught by Dee and was a male character introduced in the third book. Why not?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#42 [url]

Nov 16 09 12:29 AM

I found the following quote said by Shakespeare in chapter 14 of the Sorceress

“Dee inherited Excalibur from his predecessor, Roger Bacon, but this was really the weapon he wanted to find. The  twin blades are older than the Elders and were ancient long before Danu Talis was raised from the seas. Individually, the swords are powerful, but legend has it that together they have the power to destroy the very fabric of the earth itself.”

He also recognized Clarent immediately and did not mistake it for Excalibur, like most others have in the past. Shakespeare seems to know an awful lot about the swords mainly exaclibur and clarent, and a lot of that knowledge seems to stem from Dee. So im wondering what else he might know about the swords from Dee, and if he knows more about what Dee is plotting. Anyone have ideas?

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Nov 22 09 8:00 PM

I'm not sue if Shakespeare will have much current information on what Dee is up to. It seems as though Shakespeare has not been in contact with Dee since his son died from being Awakened. However, there is a chance that he has and that he's saving the nformation for when it's important.

Also, didn't someene say in the most recent Awakenings podcast that Michael confirmed that Shakespeare was not the Necromancer? I can't remember for sure, but I thought I'd throw that out on the thread about Shakespeare.

Aura Color=Sky Blue
Aura Scent=Fresh Air

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Nov 23 09 1:14 AM

QUOTE (Fumm95 @ November 22, 2009 02:00 pm)
I'm not sue if Shakespeare will have much current information on what Dee is up to. It seems as though Shakespeare has not been in contact with Dee since his son died from being Awakened. However, there is a chance that he has and that he's saving the nformation for when it's important.

Also, didn't someene say in the most recent Awakenings podcast that Michael confirmed that Shakespeare was not the Necromancer? I can't remember for sure, but I thought I'd throw that out on the thread about Shakespeare.

That's correct, Michael has said that the Necromancer is not Shakespeare! That makes my choice a bit easier, lol.

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Nov 23 09 12:47 PM

Yes shakespeare and dee have the same colour aura but the different between sophies and joans is that sophies is more powerful then joans if u read the magican she says it so in other words dee is more powerful then shakespeare but shakespeare would have practiced alot of stuff from dee to make him powerful but dee knows more then he lets on

Auracolor: Lime Green
Aura Scent: Fresh Limes

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#46 [url]

Nov 23 09 1:35 PM

QUOTE (Bowlerboy @ November 23, 2009 07:47 am)
Yes shakespeare and dee have the same colour aura but the different between sophies and joans is that sophies is more powerful then joans if u read the magican she says it so in other words dee is more powerful then shakespeare but shakespeare would have practiced alot of stuff from dee to make him powerful but dee knows more then he lets on

Im not sure i agree with dee being more powerful than shakespeare just yet. Just because someone has more knowledge and has studied longer does not necessarily mean they have a more powerful aura, or that they are more powerful. Im pretty sure Joan has had more training than Sophie just based on age alone, yet like you said Sophie has already exhibited great natural ability and appears to be more powerful. Its an interesting theory, but im not sure i could choose the more powerful between shakespeare and dee quite yet, yes dee has incredible knowledge and is quite cunning, but shakespeare has incredible powers of imagination and conjuring abilities and has exhibited other special skills such as his scrying ability, in addition.

I do think you are right about Dee knowing more than he lets on but i also think shakespeare still has quite a bit he hasnt revealed yet either.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#47 [url]

Jan 25 10 12:47 AM

Has anyone got any ideas on who Shakespeare's Elder could be? I'm guessing he must have one.. or had one! Since I haven't found any clues to him having his own version of the Elixir that Nick and Perry use, what do you guys think? Did he/ does he have an Elder master, and if so...who?

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#48 [url]

Jan 25 10 1:22 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ January 24, 2010 08:47 pm)
Has anyone got any ideas on who Shakespeare's Elder could be? I'm guessing he must have one.. or had one! Since I haven't found any clues to him having his own version of the Elixir that Nick and Perry use, what do you guys think? Did he/ does he have an Elder master, and if so...who?

I've definitely touted my theory more than once

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Jan 30 10 1:49 AM

QUOTE (Godsryche @ January 25, 2010 01:22 pm)
QUOTE (Zephfire @ January 24, 2010 08:47 pm)
Has anyone got any ideas on who Shakespeare's Elder could be?  I'm guessing he must have one.. or had one! Since I haven't found any clues to him having his own version of the Elixir that Nick and Perry use, what do you guys think? Did he/ does he have an Elder master, and if so...who?

I've definitely touted my theory more than once

And anyone who listens to the podcast has heard loud and clear.

I think that would be a really cool theory, but I'm not sure on whether it's actually true. It'd be nice if it were true.

Aura Color=Sky Blue
Aura Scent=Fresh Air

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Mar 21 10 1:20 AM

One may smile, smile and be a villain. That is a Quote from Shakespeare himself, interesting no?

Wander if he will turn out to be a bad guy. Maybe he is the spy.

user posted image

QUOTE ( The Alchemyst)
I've known Nicholas Flamel for a very long time. He is many things-Dangerous and devious, cunning and deadly, a good friend and an implacable enemy-but he comes from an age when a man's word was indeed precious. If he gives you his word that he's done all this for your protection, then I am suggesting that you believe him. ~ Scathach

Aura: Orange...... Scent: Fresh Linen/Cotton...... Element: Wind

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Mar 21 10 3:32 AM

It would almost be an anti-turn, to use a wrestling reference. If you have a heel that turns good and is suspected of still being a heel but throughout the course of the storyline proves himself/herself to be a babyface (good guy) then ends up being the bad guy you now have successfully completed the anti-turn.

On that note I don't think that Shakespeare is going to fall into that category.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Mar 22 10 3:47 AM

No that just means your a good actor and did your job better than some other people *cough* DEE *cough*

user posted image

QUOTE ( The Alchemyst)
I've known Nicholas Flamel for a very long time. He is many things-Dangerous and devious, cunning and deadly, a good friend and an implacable enemy-but he comes from an age when a man's word was indeed precious. If he gives you his word that he's done all this for your protection, then I am suggesting that you believe him. ~ Scathach

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#54 [url]

Mar 22 10 12:13 PM

Shakespeare also wrote "Arise fair sun and kill the envious moon"

does that mean Josh is going to kill to Sophie?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#56 [url]

Mar 22 10 2:40 PM

QUOTE (Magical Wonder Elf @ March 22, 2010 09:17 am)
But when he wrote that wasn't he referring to Romeo as the moon and Juliet as the sun?

no, he was referring to the actual moon and the actual sun. Romeo is saying that the moon is jealous of Juliet's beauty.

I was just making a point that just because Shakespeare wrote it doesn't mean it's related to the series. Shakespeare wrote a whole bunch of lines.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Mar 22 10 9:38 PM

I know that, you can't take everything they say and relate it to the story, just thought it was an interesting line, from and interesting character.

user posted image

QUOTE ( The Alchemyst)

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Mar 24 10 8:46 PM

Are there any gods that Shakespeare mentions in his plays? Because one of them could be his elder.

Aura color: blue
Scent: apples
Elemental Magic: earth
Live long and prosper, may the stars watch over you, and may the force be with you!- from Star Trek, Eragon, and Star Wars

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Mar 24 10 10:13 PM

Shakespeare also wrote "Arise fair sun and kill the envious moon"

No Josh is the envious not sophie, so the moon in this case isn't the envious one.

I don't know thats a good question mist, my Shakespearean knowledge consists of mainly Hamlet, Othello, and Romeo and Juliet.

user posted image

QUOTE ( The Alchemyst)

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#60 [url]

Mar 25 10 12:09 PM

QUOTE (Mist060 @ March 24, 2010 04:46 pm)
Are there any gods that Shakespeare mentions in his plays? Because one of them could be his elder.

Shakespeare uses a lot of deities, like spirits, fairies, sprites, etc. in some of his more fantastical plays (Midsummer Night's Dream, The Tempest) but no actual gods come to mind.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help