Remove this ad

#561 [url]

Jan 16 12 3:33 AM

That's a fantastic idea! I agree with Pi: you may be correct.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#562 [url]

Jan 16 12 6:29 PM

What if the world of humans become involved in the Enchantress, and Will ends up showing himself in present time and helping.

Please just call me Pi3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751...

user posted image
Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Grapes

Quote    Reply   

#564 [url]

Jan 16 12 8:18 PM

QUOTE (willshakespeare-immortalbard @ January 16, 2012 01:59 pm)
Like time travel? Say, if he had control over Aether?

How can he, in book 3 didn't they say he did not know any of the elemental magics?

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   

#565 [url]

Jan 16 12 8:33 PM

I think that Will does know Aether. Possibly because his imagination is so strong. But when he mentioned it, I feel that he had this "I-know-more-than-I'm-telling-you" tone.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#566 [url]

Jan 16 12 10:37 PM

Or possibly they will be brought back into present time somehow.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#568 [url]

Jan 17 12 3:08 AM

That's true, what if he stays there permanently. I have a feeling something bad will happen.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#569 [url]

Jan 17 12 6:32 AM

I don't think Will will want to stay on Danu Talis, history will be undone. flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#570 [url]

Jan 17 12 11:56 AM

Yeah, what happens to the future if Will or Pally dies?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#571 [url]

Jan 17 12 8:46 PM

QUOTE (willshakespeare-immortalbard @ January 17, 2012 04:56 am)
Yeah, what happens to the future if Will or Pally dies?

We covered this a bit in one of the podcasts. Best possible guess is two fold. First this may be a seperate reality of sorts meaning it wouldn't really affect the present, like a new strand of time so to speak. Second possibility is that if things change enough in this past it may not matter what happens as our current future as we know it would be totally different with the Dark Elders ruling.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#572 [url]

Jan 17 12 11:01 PM

Oh, thank you phineasnigellus! Could you tell me which podcast that is? I haven't heard it.

I'm really excited to see Will's role in the Enchantress! It's going to be amazing.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#573 [url]

Jan 25 12 12:11 PM

I don't think Will should die. In school I am reading "A Midsummers Night Dream", and I'm just thinking that a writer as good as him should not die.

Quote    Reply   

#574 [url]

Jan 25 12 1:55 PM

I don't want Will to die either. But I have this gut feeling that Will or Palamedes is going to die. And Abraham's words to Palamedes seemed to imply that Will might die.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#575 [url]

Jan 25 12 6:38 PM

Hey Will, so I think that it was the Marethyu the Magic Dragon podcast where we talk about time and the strands. In reality this applies to everyone including Will. As for my prediction for Will I also get the distinct impression that his particular gift of imagination will be a key piece in the battle against Dee and the Dark Elders but that it may also cost him his life.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#576 [url]

Jan 25 12 8:45 PM

Thanks so much, phineas! I'll listen to it.

I agree. I have this feeling that Will is going to at least be fatally injured at some point. He may survive, but page 194 of the Warlock proved that he's going to suffer from something at some point.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#577 [url]

Jan 26 12 6:50 PM

Well, this series is six books long, and we're five books in without a single major death. Yeah, I know about Hekate, but she was only in one book. My point is someone or several someones are definitly going to die in the Enchantress, and it seems like Pally and Will are the ones who're going to go.

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
"What a crazy random happenstance!" - Billy-Buddy
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter
Aura: Color: Seafoam Green. Scent: Roses. Elder Master: Loki.

Quote    Reply   

#578 [url]

Jan 26 12 6:53 PM

Exactly! That's what I think. Will and Palamedes are the duo of Danu Talis. They're most likely going to die.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#579 [url]

Jan 27 12 1:03 AM

QUOTE (Saint-GerManiac @ January 26, 2012 01:50 pm)
Well, this series is six books long, and we're five books in without a single major death. Yeah, I know about Hekate, but she was only in one book. My point is someone or several someones are definitly going to die in the Enchantress, and it seems like Pally and Will are the ones who're going to go.

Nick and Perry will also be major deaths I think.

Quote    Reply   

#580 [url]

Feb 25 12 12:19 AM

You know what guys, I think there will be no major deaths with the humani immortals, 'cause I think if the humani immortals die, the current timeline where these humanis belong will surely alter, and the next timeline after that. I believe if there will be deaths, those are of the Elder race, be it Next Gen or First.

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help