Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#41 [url]

Jan 7 10 5:52 AM

an infatuation for Billy, that's what I meant

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#42 [url]

Jan 25 10 1:59 AM

QUOTE (aquose @ July 14, 2009 06:00 pm)
QUOTE (Spacecadet @ July 14, 2009 06:47 am)
QUOTE (Bellus Stella @ July 14, 2009 09:35 am)

But, someone does say (i think it was Flamel) that they aura would have attracked anyone and everyone, so it could be someone we havent met yet as well!

yes im willing to bet its someone we may not have met, and maybe his elder was unavailable cause he was in the little council meeting with dee and mach's elders. I imagine he would have been there, seeing as mach's elder told him who he was meeting in San Fransisco, but who knows... trying to guess elders whereabouts at any give time is like trying to read michael scott's mind. Nearly impossibly

well Mr. Scott said in his tweets that "Billy's Elder had appeared. He's not happy!" so he dose show up at one point and we now know he is a he

So we know that Billy's elder is male and that he made Billy immortal at an unusually young age. Are there any clues that you can think of to what mythology the Elder comes from? I wonder if the magic he uses is a hint and if we actually have met his Elder and just haven't realised it?

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#43 [url]

Jan 25 10 7:27 AM

What kind of poison did he use for the fly? does anyone know? it was provided by his Elder origin of that poison may point us to the correct path of hunting his elder down

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#44 [url]

Jan 25 10 1:21 PM

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that Mach and Billy were under the control of the same Elder.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#45 [url]

Jan 25 10 1:34 PM

Although that would be an interesting twist im not so sure thats the case. Ive been trying to think which elder would have it out for aerop enap, since it seems billy's attack was originally focused on the spider. But despite that im not sure we've seen billy's elder yet, as his elder is male and the only other male elder we've seen besides mach's who is male is mars. Unless billy's elder is someone we've heard about in passing.

Quote    Reply   

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#46 [url]

Jan 25 10 1:57 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ January 25, 2010 09:34 am)
Although that would be an interesting twist im not so sure thats the case.  Ive been trying to think which elder would have it out for aerop enap, since it seems billy's attack was originally focused on the spider.  But despite that im not sure we've seen billy's elder yet, as his elder is male and the only other male elder we've seen besides mach's who is male is mars.  Unless billy's elder is someone we've heard about in passing.

I dont think the attack was focused on the spider. It just happened that way because Aerop enap secured the sorceress in a cocoon to save her and it worked. But she does say that the flies sticked to the web and she could feel them on her. So the flies would have attack anyone and anything on the island.
Not so sure if Mach and Billy have the same elder. This is the quote i found:
he forwarded a copy of his flight details to the Dark Elders’ principal agent on the West Coast of America: the immortal human Henry Mc-Carty.

Its written Dark Elders so it could be anyone of them. Im starting to think that all the elders are more closely related than we think....

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#47 [url]

Mar 12 10 1:48 AM

QUOTE (Bellus Stella @ January 25, 2010 02:57 pm)
This is the quote i found:
QUOTE (The Sorceress)
he forwarded a copy of his flight details to the Dark Elders’ principal agent on the West Coast of America: the immortal human Henry Mc-Carty.

Its written Dark Elders so it could be anyone of them. Im starting to think that all the elders are more closely related than we think....

Do you think that it's possible that Billy shares his Dark Elder master with someone else instead of Machiavelli, Dee for example?

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Mar 12 10 1:54 AM

There is the possibility that there are a few Dark Elders and they have several immortals "working" for them. It would be an interesting twist if Billy's elder was aligned with another. I know that has come up with Dee.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#49 [url]

Mar 12 10 2:39 AM

I wonder if this quote is related to this line of thought somehow, it's Perenelle thinking about having Billy (even though she doesn't seem to recognise him):

QUOTE (The Sorceress)
The Sorceress’s lips curled in a smile; he’d not be using that bowl again. There was something about him, though, something feral and deadly about the way he moved and watched her that reminded her of . . .

Who could Billy remind Perenelle of, any ideas?

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#50 [url]

Mar 12 10 1:44 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ March 11, 2010 09:39 pm)
Who could Billy remind Perenelle of, any ideas?

Well... There was the Bounty Hunter that chanced them with silver bullets!
QUOTE (Nicholas from The Sorceress)
“A little more than a century ago, a masked bounty hunter chased us across America. His guns were loaded with silver bullets. I think he thought us werewolves.”

The time frame fits as Flamel says "A little more than a century ago", and Billy The Kid supposedly died in 1881!

Thoughts?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Mar 12 10 4:30 PM

Now that is entirely possible. And the time fits as well as the Bullets.

user posted image

You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

Fuzzbinn

Sorcerer

#52 [url]

Mar 12 10 5:15 PM

Brilliant Hitman! Likin' it... there are no coincidences..

Aura Color: Sunset Orange..........Scent: Pomegranate
Fearus the Fuzzbinnus! Cave Fuzzum!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."...."It's time to toss the dice."
"I don't want a happy ending. I want more story" - Francis Hardinge, Fly By Night
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#53 [url]

Mar 13 10 4:29 AM

I don't think Billy shares an Elder with Mach. In the chapter where Mach received his instructions to go to America he was talking directly with his Elder and his Master always speak collectively, if it was his agent he sent I would assume he'd say I sent my agent/another agent or something to that effect

We have agents all across  the Americas. Even now they are moving westward to await your arrival. We will instruct one to guide and assist you.

Also, Billy's fly attack on Alcatraz is directed toward Areop-Enap
She has released Areop-Enap, the Old Spider. It is a dangerous foe, but not invincible. We have taken steps to neutralize it and ensure Perenelle will remain there until you arrive.

that said, SC is right either an Elder (Billy's probably) has a score to settle with AE since they know its vulnerability.

That's excellent Hit! If it was Billy What was in those silver bullets then...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Mar 24 10 8:50 PM

I'm going to point out that the bounty hunter stopped hunting the Flamels after they saved him. I don't think that Billy would stop hunting anybody until he either killed or captured them. This is supported by Billy's own history.

Aura color: blue
Scent: apples
Elemental Magic: earth
Live long and prosper, may the stars watch over you, and may the force be with you!- from Star Trek, Eragon, and Star Wars

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#55 [url]

Mar 25 10 12:16 PM

QUOTE (Mist060 @ March 24, 2010 03:50 pm)
I'm going to point out that the bounty hunter stopped hunting the Flamels after they saved him. I don't think that Billy would stop hunting anybody until he either killed or captured them. This is supported by Billy's own history.

That is a valid point...

But many factors could play into that. We are talking over 100 years ago, maybe Billy's point of view on chasing someone has changed since then. Or maybe he made that rule with himself because he let the Flamel's go and his Elder Master was none to happy about it.

Regardless the time frame matches up so it is a possibility.

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#56 [url]

Mar 25 10 2:37 PM

QUOTE (phineasnigellus @ March 12, 2010 01:54 am)
There is the possibility that there are a few Dark Elders and they have several immortals "working" for them. It would be an interesting twist if Billy's elder was aligned with another. I know that has come up with Dee.
Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Apr 19 10 2:49 PM

QUOTE (The Dark Knight @ April 18, 2010 05:44 am)
Yeah. He seems powerful to become an Immortal at a young age. I think Billy may be the Necromancer, and Black Agnes the Enchantress, and Merlin the Warlock.

Very interesting thoughts there. I would be interested to see why you think those are going to be the title characters in each thread.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Apr 19 10 8:26 PM

Billy the Kid-He's a skilled hitman. Judging by the people he kills and his skill it's possible he could be the Necromancer. It could be Palamedes. It's likely to be Shakspear syaing as he trained under Dee and Dee seriously trains his apprentices.
Black Agnes- She's mention several times in the books and is known as dangerous and insane. It's likely for her to be an Enchantress. I doubt it will be Perenelloe but than again perenelle has some serious skill being trained by Circe, the Witch of Endor, and Medea and hundreds of other magic-users around the world. It's possible it could be Joan of Arc saying as how she caught the attention of Saint Germain.
Merlin-He's a legendary wizard that could appear in the books and also he's a Warlock which is an ancient name for sorcerors/magicians(not the smae thing) that was commonly used in his time but at the same time it could be Abraham the Mage who may be the hooked-man and gave Saint Germain the Magic of Fire.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help