Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Aug 25 09 10:29 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ July 07, 2009 09:53 am)
and i'm assuming he's the person Sophie will fancy

Ooh! That's a good idea! Forbidden love... wub.gif he is pretty awesome. I loved when Machiavelli was just like, "Billy, stop annoying the Crow Goddess" and he's like "I'm not!"

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#22 [url]

Aug 25 09 2:02 PM

QUOTE (Sev @ July 15, 2009 01:35 pm)
OHHHHHHHHHH so there is a Billy the kid in the book????
I wondered who was that Billy in the other post.....
I MUST FINISH the 2nd book!

Billy the Kid appears in The Sorceress mon amie francais!

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Sep 10 09 9:22 PM

At first when I saw the words "Billy-the-Kid" on the page I looked at it blankly thinking that there must have been a mistake, then I started laughing because it was so funny. I think Billy might be the Necromancer though, and that may be why .... flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif an ELDER CHOSE HIM!!!!!! And gave him immortality but that's just a guess ....

Aura: Sapphire Blue

Scent: : Summer Breeze

Quote    Reply   

kh009

Spellcaster

#24 [url]

Sep 22 09 4:04 AM

QUOTE (flamelfan#1 @ July 07, 2009 02:11 am)
I think that he is the necromancer, but only because I don't think it could be anybody else.

but dee is a necromencer to so it could be him

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Sep 22 09 4:47 AM

I dont knoow much about him flamelssecret/confused0058.gif so i dont reeal have a opinion

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#26 [url]

Nov 16 09 12:51 AM

In the Sorceress Machiavelli states that

Less than a handful had become immortal before they were in their forties. So, to have been granted immortality at twenty-two, Billy the Kid must be very special indeed.

I've been thinking a bit about why an elder would want to make Billy an immortal at such a young age when it is rare to do so and why his elder trusts him with such important tasks such as dealing with Perenelle when many elders fear her. I wonder if he has some kind of natural ability or some sort of personality trait or characteristics that drew his elder to him to make him an immortal in his service.

Quote    Reply   

Fuzzbinn

Sorcerer

#27 [url]

Nov 16 09 3:32 AM

Well - he seems to be pretty powerful, from what we've seen from him with the flies - also seems to be well connected amongst Dark Elder loyal Immortals - which is rare - at least, what we've seen from Dee and Mac is the impression that these guys don't usually like each other, but Billy seems to have friends....

Aura Color: Sunset Orange..........Scent: Pomegranate
Fearus the Fuzzbinnus! Cave Fuzzum!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."...."It's time to toss the dice."
"I don't want a happy ending. I want more story" - Francis Hardinge, Fly By Night
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#28 [url]

Nov 16 09 3:43 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ November 16, 2009 12:51 am)
why his elder trusts him with such important tasks such as dealing with Perenelle when many elders fear her.

we've yet to really know how powerfull he is but we know that he must be based on the quote and w/ the little magic he used when we saw him so his interaction w/ his Elder would be interesting to see in the next book because we know hoe his Elder provided him w/ the poison for Areop-Enap. however, i don't think he was tasked to deal w/ Perry. I imagine he was stationed there to either slow down the Sorceress if she attempts to escape or to weaken her further. he was more of a look-out, i think.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Nov 16 09 4:00 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ November 15, 2009 06:51 pm)
In the Sorceress Machiavelli states that
Less than a handful had become immortal before they were in their forties. So, to have been granted immortality at twenty-two, Billy the Kid must be very special indeed.

I've been thinking a bit about why an elder would want to make Billy an immortal at such a young age when it is rare to do so and why his elder trusts him with such important tasks such as dealing with Perenelle when many elders fear her. I wonder if he has some kind of natural ability or some sort of personality trait or characteristics that drew his elder to him to make him an immortal in his service.

Maybe he was choosen because he had a natural ability for a certain kind of magic? He could have mastered a magic before having an Elder, and because of that, he was chosen at a young age.

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Dec 6 09 7:24 AM

the Sorceress p.84 Billy the Kid "Calling the flies had been relatively easy; an Indian Shaman taught him that trick"

So we cant really say that calling the flies was abig display of magical abilities.

Aura: Midnight blue
Scent: The beach

King of La Isla del Encanto

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#31 [url]

Dec 6 09 4:33 PM

QUOTE (latinthunder322 @ December 06, 2009 02:24 am)
the Sorceress p.84 Billy the Kid "Calling the flies had been relatively easy; an Indian Shaman taught him that trick"

So we cant really say that calling the flies was abig display of magical abilities.

Well just because it was taught to him doesnt necessarily mean it wasnt difficult, in fact i believe perenelle says whoever sent the poisoned flies must be quite powerful. But even if she didnt the shear amount of millions upon millions of flies being summoned to Alcatraz, not to mention the act of poisoning them im sure was quite a difficult task.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#32 [url]

Dec 7 09 5:21 AM

exactly! summoning the flies in itself was a display of power especially since flies, like rats, i pressume, are easily distracted. not to mention the swarm needed to cross running water to get to the Rock. Billy had help from his Elder w/ the poison though

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Dec 7 09 5:24 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ December 07, 2009 05:21 am)
exactly! summoning the flies in itself was a display of power especially since flies, like rats, i pressume, are easily distracted. not to mention the swarm needed to cross running water to get to the Rock. Billy had help from his Elder w/ the poison though

But, Billy didn't seem drained from the act though.

Aura:Sunshine Yellow
Scent:Ozone

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#34 [url]

Dec 7 09 5:32 AM

that's the point, he wasn't! that's why i think he is powerfull. but i think he mentioned he was going to save his aura just i case Perry was even stronger than they expected

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Dec 7 09 5:36 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ December 07, 2009 05:32 am)
that's the point, he wasn't! that's why i think he is powerfull. but i think he mentioned he was going to save his aura just i case Perry was even stronger than they expected

Maybe that's how the sorceress knew Billy was watching her, his auric energy, she probably could feel it cause it's so powerful.

Aura:Sunshine Yellow
Scent:Ozone

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#36 [url]

Dec 7 09 5:46 AM

perhaps. Billy thought Perry woudn't be able to sense him watching - underestimating the Sorceress powers again.

just got an idea! maybe the flaxseed wax and honey he added to the water in the Anazasi bowl was to concele him? obviously it didn't work

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#38 [url]

Dec 19 09 7:40 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ December 07, 2009 05:46 am)
perhaps. Billy thought Perry woudn't be able to sense him watching - underestimating the Sorceress powers again.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#39 [url]

Dec 26 09 5:08 AM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ December 19, 2009 07:40 pm)
QUOTE (Moviebuff @ December 07, 2009 05:46 am)

And underestimating the Sorceress is a very dangerous thing to do!

exactly!

and was the flaxseed and honey for concelement or am i just grapsing for straws? flamelssecret/innocent.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Jan 6 10 9:16 PM

QUOTE (StellaLuna @ August 25, 2009 10:29 am)
QUOTE (Moviebuff @ July 07, 2009 09:53 am)
and i'm assuming he's the person Sophie will fancy 

Ooh! That's a good idea! Forbidden love... wub.gif he is pretty awesome. I loved when Machiavelli was just like, "Billy, stop annoying the Crow Goddess" and he's like "I'm not!"

i was thinking that a well but i was not so shear thats what Moviebuff men't , but he's still an immortal, so highly unlikely that would happen , but i am just a mear mortal who can at times be dead wrong , but hey no ones perfect flamelssecret/innocent.gif something to think about thought . hum? flamelssecret/right-icon20.gif flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent: leather

If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.

Albert Einstein

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help