Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#301 [url]

Jun 25 11 3:28 PM

Also its possible billy was awakened at the same time. Early on in the series we are told people are usually awakened over a long period of time but the twins are awakened quickly so while the twins experienced intense heightened senses billy probably did not because it probably happened slowly over time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#302 [url]

Jul 3 11 3:30 AM

Billy is by far my favorite character in the series, he reminds me of my frindes and family, us being all slightly crazy.

user posted image
Aura Color:Lavender Aura Scent:Warm suger cookies Race: rouge Torc Madra Elder Master: Athena (I do her dirty work)

Quote    Reply   

Spellcaster

#303 [url]

Jul 3 11 7:23 PM

QUOTE (The Immortal Larka of Night @ July 02, 2011 08:30 pm)
Billy is by far my favorite character in the series, he reminds me of my frindes and family, us being all slightly crazy.

totally! i think thats why billy and virginia are so many peoples favorite characters, because theyre both a bit immature. virginia is definitely selfish, and totally bizarre. billy is so relatable though. also, theyre both american.

user posted image
Aura Color: Wolf
Aura scent: Jasmine
Type of Magic: Psychic abilities
Favored Weapon: Italian Longsword

Quote    Reply   

#304 [url]

Jul 15 11 2:39 AM

hey i love him because he's awesome, and also the only redneck in the series. every series needs a redneck he's immature yes. which is what's awesome about him. Dare...eh not so much. she's a bit more ...what's the word?...psychopathic. flamelssecret/sFun_scared.gif flamelssecret/crazy.gif

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#305 [url]

Jul 27 11 3:21 AM

QUOTE (cedargirl @ July 15, 2011 02:39 am)
hey i love him because he's awesome, and also the only redneck in the series. every series needs a redneck he's immature yes. which is what's awesome about him. Dare...eh not so much. she's a bit more ...what's the word?...psychopathic. flamelssecret/sFun_scared.gif flamelssecret/crazy.gif

hehehehehehehehehehehe. What's wrong with psycopathetic? Dare and the Kid are definitely my second and third favorites. (After Mach) flamelssecret/forum trolls.gif

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#307 [url]

Jul 28 11 2:54 AM

Machiavelli and The Kid are a weird pair to strike a friendship.

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#308 [url]

Jul 28 11 3:35 AM

QUOTE (Elderbane @ July 27, 2011 07:54 pm)

sometimes those are the best kinds. They are so different..yet Billy and Mach seem to balance one another out. Billy, for the most part, still sort of enjoys being immortal and Mach has seen so much, lived so much that it is not that much fun anymore. They both bring a different perspective to the relationship that is interesting.

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

#309 [url]

Jul 28 11 4:16 AM

QUOTE (mzpolarbear @ July 27, 2011 09:35 pm)

sometimes those are the best kinds. They are so different..yet Billy and Mach seem to balance one another out. Billy, for the most part, still sort of enjoys being immortal and Mach has seen so much, lived so much that it is not that much fun anymore. They both bring a different perspective to the relationship that is interesting.

Not to mention they are practically polar opposites when it comes to reacting to situations. Billy jumps in head first and is very impulsive, while Mach evaluates what's going on before acting. As demonstrated by Mach's "Vulcan nerve pinch" during parts of the book, lol. I love it because they both learn so much from each other.

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#310 [url]

Jul 28 11 1:16 PM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ July 27, 2011 10:16 pm)

Not to mention they are practically polar opposites when it comes to reacting to situations. Billy jumps in head first and is very impulsive, while Mach evaluates what's going on before acting. As demonstrated by Mach's "Vulcan nerve pinch" during parts of the book, lol. I love it because they both learn so much from each other.

despite their differences though, they both have a thirst for understanding and knowledge. Machiavelli from a sheer knowledge stand point, to better understand others to better understand how to manipulate them and billy from a curiosity standpoint. Billy is also very good at reading people whereas machiavelli knows how to get what he wants. They make a very dangerous pair!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#311 [url]

Aug 16 11 10:54 PM

I think them being so different is what made them my favorite pair! Machiavelli is a master of emotions(at most points) and is smart beyond comparison. But Billy is youthful and intensly curious about everything(as with mach)

Aura color:Crimson red
Aura scent:black tea
Elemental magics:fire and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#312 [url]

Aug 24 11 3:33 AM

I like Billy the Kid and Machiavelli duo. They're almost like father and son. Billy is definitely one of my favorites. I wonder if his aura armor is like a bandanna and a cowboy look

Aura Color: Forest Green
Aura Scent: Fire
Magics: Fire and Air, Sorcery and Transformation
To have a beginning everything must have an end.

Quote    Reply   

Spellcaster

#313 [url]

Aug 24 11 4:17 AM

QUOTE (Artillery @ August 23, 2011 08:33 pm)
I like Billy the Kid and Machiavelli duo. They're almost like father and son. Billy is definitely one of my favorites. I wonder if his aura armor is like a bandanna and a cowboy look

I thought of them being older and younger siblings in a crisis. A crisis or me in a good mood are almost the only times I'm nice to my sister.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#314 [url]

Aug 24 11 9:27 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ July 28, 2011 01:16 pm)
QUOTE (Sparticle @ July 27, 2011 10:16 pm)

despite their differences though, they both have a thirst for understanding and knowledge. Machiavelli from a sheer knowledge stand point, to better understand others to better understand how to manipulate them and billy from a curiosity standpoint. Billy is also very good at reading people whereas machiavelli knows how to get what he wants. They make a very dangerous pair!

You must also remember, that in "The Warlock", they are both waerlogas at heart (meaning they had the urge to be a oath-breaker deep inside them, although with Machiavelli, it was slightly less detectable).

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!"
-Leonardo da Vinci
"It is best to be both feared and loved; however, if one cannot be both, it is better to be feared than loved."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

#315 [url]

Sep 28 11 3:31 AM

Awww Billy gets his own story and nobody even posts? (well he shares it with scatty but his name got in the title.)
I personally am super excited because he is my favorite character ever

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#316 [url]

Oct 22 11 2:34 AM

Uhm, I guess we have little knowledge about him so there is little we can talk about him, maybe you have something to share regarding Billy...

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spellcaster

#317 [url]

Oct 26 11 4:52 AM

im so excited for the story! billy is such a...NORMAL person, like i would be best friends with him. seriously.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#318 [url]

Oct 26 11 5:05 AM

QUOTE (Dr.JohnDee2010 @ October 26, 2011 04:52 am)
im so excited for the story! billy is such a...NORMAL person, like i would be best friends with him. seriously.

What do you mean him being a NORMAL person. He is normal except for his being immortal..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#319 [url]

Oct 27 11 7:55 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 26, 2011 05:05 am)

What do you mean him being a NORMAL person. He is normal except for his being immortal..

Although I can't answer for Dr.JohnDee2010, I would interpret the comment as meaning that Billy the Kid is one character you can relate to, more so than other characters. He is a classic American hero, he's very much a human character with strengths and weaknesses, etc.

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!"
-Leonardo da Vinci
"It is best to be both feared and loved; however, if one cannot be both, it is better to be feared than loved."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

#320 [url]

Oct 27 11 8:16 AM

QUOTE (adVinci @ October 27, 2011 07:55 am)
QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 26, 2011 05:05 am)

Although I can't answer for Dr.JohnDee2010, I would interpret the comment as meaning that Billy the Kid is one character you can relate to, more so than other characters. He is a classic American hero, he's very much a human character with strengths and weaknesses, etc.

Oh,well in that case you are probably right, he seemed to be innocent, if innocent is the right term to use, about all the things around, and he's very vulgar, he does not fear being straight-forward with whatever he says, and i like that. He does not pretend to know something...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help