Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Jul 7 09 1:42 AM

Tags : :

Well, now the lockdown is over we can now open the discussions on the new characters flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/dance.gif so here you go.. what are your thoughts on Billy the Kid? Good, bad.... Necromancer candidate?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jul 7 09 1:47 AM

He is possibly the Necromancer. However, we have not really seen any necromancer tendencies from him as of yet, so I have my doubts. He definitely has an interesting aura color though.

user posted image
Each Event is proceeded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.
~Zurin Arctus|The Underking

Aura color: Indigo
Scent: Blooming trees

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jul 7 09 2:01 AM

to be honest we really haven't seen him do magic besides scrying so who knows in my mind he's not although I've been wrong before

user posted image
Aura colour:Deep navy blue..........Aura scent: Burning Grapes
Aqua, Ignis, Terra, Aero, Tempus temporis
"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"
La verdadera muerte vendrá a ti

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#3 [url]

Jul 7 09 2:10 AM

QUOTE (aquose @ July 06, 2009 09:01 pm)
to be honest we really haven't seen him do magic besides scrying so who knows in my mind he's not although I've been wrong before

he was responsible for the bug storm on perenelle and Aerop Enop, I think that requires some pretty serious magical knowledge.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jul 7 09 2:47 AM

I also think that he's a good candidate. We haven't had that much of an introduction to his powers (other than what was already mentioned), so I think there is a high possibility.

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jul 7 09 6:28 AM

and dont forget, Michael said the necromancer won't be clear until half way through the book, so that gives him half a book more to develop?

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#7 [url]

Jul 7 09 9:53 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ July 07, 2009 02:10 am)
QUOTE (aquose @ July 06, 2009 09:01 pm)
to be honest we really haven't seen him do magic besides scrying so who knows in my mind he's not  although I've been wrong before 

he was responsible for the bug storm on perenelle and Aerop Enop, I think that requires some pretty serious magical knowledge.

yes he did call upon the flies, that in mind he is a good candidate to be the Necromancer as well. calling on a swarm of insects takes a lot of concentration.

and i'm assuming he's the person Sophie will fancy

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jul 7 09 10:04 AM

Yes, him or Palamedes. But I'd prefer Palamedes... but Billy is the obvious choice...

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#9 [url]

Jul 7 09 1:07 PM

Billy the necromancer.... i dont know
I would rather think that it is Francis or Niccolo, i find they are better candidates.

What intrigues me of Billy though is how he became immortal so young (or in other words, why would Michael choose such a young character to be immortal and what is he planning to do with him). Im guessing he will be important, since he didnt give us too many clues on what his powers are and his history!

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#10 [url]

Jul 8 09 6:02 AM

maybe because he's pontentially powerfull and an Elder took notice then gave him itality as gift. that's the only reason i can come up with

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#11 [url]

Jul 14 09 12:58 PM

Ok Billy's Elder.... who is he? (Apparently he is a 'he' from one of Michael's tweet).
One clue that did jump out at me was on page 213 when Billy is talking to Niccolo after Perenelle and the Sphinx decide to have a little ice party! He says:

QUOTE (The Sorceress)
“Why did you contact me?” Machiavelli wondered aloud.
“You weren’t my first call,” the Kid admitted. “But I can’t
get in touch with my master. I thought I should warn you . . .

This conversation happens around the same time when the elders are gathering and preparing their attack on Flamel, Shakespears et Palamedes. So what if Billy's elder is too busy to pick up the phone since he is at the junk yard?!

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#12 [url]

Jul 14 09 2:25 PM

oh, i know what you're getting at... do you really the Archon is his Elder? I have no thoughts to this theory yet, probably need to look on Billy's background first. flamelssecret/read.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#13 [url]

Jul 14 09 2:35 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ July 14, 2009 10:25 am)
oh, i know what you're getting at... do you really the Archon is his Elder? I have no thoughts to this theory yet, probably need to look on Billy's background first. flamelssecret/read.gif

Well im not sure either! i ask Michael in the Your questions thread! now we wait and see if its not too much of a spoiler! flamelssecret/pray.gif

But originally, i thought that maybe it would be Bastet but then i saw Michael's tweet so that through me off! lol

But, someone does say (i think it was Flamel) that they aura would have attracked anyone and everyone, so it could be someone we havent met yet as well!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#14 [url]

Jul 14 09 2:47 PM

QUOTE (Bellus Stella @ July 14, 2009 09:35 am)

But, someone does say (i think it was Flamel) that they aura would have attracked anyone and everyone, so it could be someone we havent met yet as well!

yes im willing to bet its someone we may not have met, and maybe his elder was unavailable cause he was in the little council meeting with dee and mach's elders. I imagine he would have been there, seeing as mach's elder told him who he was meeting in San Fransisco, but who knows... trying to guess elders whereabouts at any give time is like trying to read michael scott's mind. Nearly impossibly

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jul 14 09 5:00 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ July 14, 2009 06:47 am)

yes im willing to bet its someone we may not have met, and maybe his elder was unavailable cause he was in the little council meeting with dee and mach's elders. I imagine he would have been there, seeing as mach's elder told him who he was meeting in San Fransisco, but who knows... trying to guess elders whereabouts at any give time is like trying to read michael scott's mind. Nearly impossibly

well Mr. Scott said in his tweets that "Billy's Elder had appeared. He's not happy!" so he dose show up at one point and we now know he is a he

user posted image
Aura colour:Deep navy blue..........Aura scent: Burning Grapes
Aqua, Ignis, Terra, Aero, Tempus temporis
"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"
La verdadera muerte vendrá a ti

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jul 15 09 1:40 AM

I thought he was so cool! With, of course, the T-Bird. But I'll probably end up with an old Town Car. flamelssecret/crying.gif

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#17 [url]

Jul 15 09 9:34 AM

QUOTE (Bellus Stella @ July 14, 2009 02:35 pm)
QUOTE (Moviebuff @ July 14, 2009 10:25 am)

Well im not sure either! i ask Michael in the Your questions thread! now we wait and see if its not too much of a spoiler! flamelssecret/pray.gif

But originally, i thought that maybe it would be Bastet but then i saw Michael's tweet so that through me off! lol

I think he woll not answer that particular question seeing as Billy's Elder will appear in a book, which one? we don't know...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#18 [url]

Jul 15 09 10:51 AM

QUOTE (aquose @ July 14, 2009 05:00 pm)
QUOTE (Spacecadet @ July 14, 2009 06:47 am)

well Mr. Scott said in his tweets that "Billy's Elder had appeared. He's not happy!" so he dose show up at one point and we now know he is a he
Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jul 15 09 2:34 PM

every time i hear 'Billy the Kid' i think of the Australian footballer Billy Slater.. he is constantly refered to as billy he kid...

I am really looking forward to seeing this character evolves

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help