Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#21 [url]

Aug 25 09 6:18 PM

QUOTE (firelord-earthlord-sealord @ August 25, 2009 06:18 pm)

lol, that's the same reason i came here as well.

I'm looking for earthlord, firelord and sealord, overlord. Been searching for them for years.

Don't think the last one was ever published.

I wish they'd be repubished or come out in e-book form, so i could finally read them. I've read a lot fo fantasy books, but windlord was so completely different to everything else i'd ever read that i'm still hooked on wanting to know what happened in the series.

It was the last two that were never published, Sealord and Overlord.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

May 28 10 7:39 PM

I have the 3 De Danann Tales books and they are amongst my favourite books. flamelssecret/love0030.gif

Tip for Dublin readers, go to Chapters, I always see Firelord on the shelf of the children's section upstairs. (Chapters is a regular haunt for me).
Not sure about the other two titles, but they never seem to run out of that particular one, at one point there was 4 Firelords on the shelf, now there's one.

I suggest you run in quickly and grab it!

My excitement at the thought of the series being finished someday -> flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Aura colour: Dark Red...... Aura scent: Spearmint...... Elements: fire and earth
I am a petite humani of the female variety.
Tremble before me and my black petticoated skirts! Haha! *cue crack of thunder and spooky music*

"Men believe only what they want to believe, even when all the evidence points to the contrary" - Tien tZo (Demon's Law: Tales of the Bard)

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jul 1 10 5:09 AM

They are currently out of print and please, do not spend huge amounts of money on them. If I can get the rights back from the publishers, I will see about reworking them, adding in all the material which was removed so they could fit a particular number of pages. Of course, I would then be able to do the final two books in the series, Sealord and Overlord.
- Michael Scott

That would be awesome! I've been looking for the books online and at bookstores. But, regrettably, I can't buy anything since they're going 100 dollars per book and I would have my parents out for my blood if I do.

"No one knew why. He didn't even know why. But there was something about that sight of a soul so powerful that he would not give up fighting until all of his fears and nightmares were dead . . . until every single scream in the night had been muffled and turned into laughter . . . something about that sight struck him as admirable."
-Mordred

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Jul 1 10 10:57 AM

Warning! I'm talking about one of the books in the adult catagory!
Just saying so Zeph doesn't kill me! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

I just found a copy of Magician's Law: Tales of the Bard! I already had a copy of Demon's Law (see a quote from it in my sig) and was shocked I found the first one so quickly after finishing the second! flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

Delighted however! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Any of the older people on here should definitely go find them, they're awesome!

They're sitting on my bed right now as I type this! I'm so happy because Paedur is one of my favourite characters in Mr. Scott's books. flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Just thought I'd share! Haha!

Aura colour: Dark Red...... Aura scent: Spearmint...... Elements: fire and earth
Tremble before me and my black petticoated skirts! Haha! *cue crack of thunder and spooky music*

"Men believe only what they want to believe, even when all the evidence points to the contrary" - Tien tZo (Demon's Law: Tales of the Bard)

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#25 [url]

Jul 2 10 12:46 PM

QUOTE (chaoskitten @ July 01, 2010 10:57 am)
Warning! I'm talking about one of the books in the adult catagory!
Just saying so Zeph doesn't kill me! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

I just found a copy of Magician's Law: Tales of the Bard! I already had a copy of Demon's Law (see a quote from it in my sig) and was shocked I found the first one so quickly after finishing the second! flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

Delighted however! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Any of the older people on here should definitely go find them, they're awesome!

They're sitting on my bed right now as I type this! I'm so happy because Paedur is one of my favourite characters in Mr. Scott's books. flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Just thought I'd share! Haha!

The three books in the series, Magicians Law, Demons Law, Death Law, were published in an omnibus called The Culai Heritage by a small American publisher. They've gone out of business (what is it with me and publishers who go out of biz!) but the omnibus turns up online. I even bought a couple myself. Do not buy it new for $60!

Michael

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jul 2 10 4:26 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ July 02, 2010 12:46 pm)
The three books in the series, Magicians Law, Demons Law, Death Law, were published in an omnibus called The Culai Heritage by a small American publisher. They've gone out of business (what is it with me and publishers who go out of biz!) but the omnibus turns up online. I even bought a couple myself. Do not buy it new for $60!

Michael

I've heard about that, don't worry Mr. Scott I won't. I haven't got 60 quid anyway! Haha!

I'm a cheapskate so I'll just skulk around a few secondhand stores until I find the last book.
(It's a method that works well for me as I have unbelievable patience flamelssecret/hysterical.gif ) I could indulge that nerdiness of mine very well with 60 quid actually come to think of it.....

Thanks for replying by the way!

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Oct 6 10 12:05 AM

QUOTE (chaoskitten @ July 02, 2010 04:26 pm)
QUOTE (Michael Scott @ July 02, 2010 12:46 pm)
The three books in the series, Magicians Law, Demons Law, Death Law, were published in an omnibus called The Culai Heritage by a small American publisher.  They've gone out of business (what is it with me and publishers who go out of biz!) but the omnibus turns up online.  I even bought a couple myself.  Do not buy it new for $60!

Michael

I've heard about that, don't worry Mr. Scott I won't. I haven't got 60 quid anyway! Haha!

I'm a cheapskate so I'll just skulk around a few secondhand stores until I find the last book.
(It's a method that works well for me as I have unbelievable patience flamelssecret/hysterical.gif ) I could indulge that nerdiness of mine very well with 60 quid actually come to think of it.....

Thanks for replying by the way!

I am so very interested in The Tales of the Bard series. When i saw the books online, i knew i wanted to read them. I want to read many of your works, especially your folktale novels. I also saw Vampyres of Hollywood by Michael Scott and Adrienne Barbeau at my local Barnes & Nobles....i should have purchased it when i had the money i do hope it is still there when i do happen to come across money haha.

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#29 [url]

Feb 5 11 11:57 AM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ October 13, 2010 11:13 am)
Today, I found a book entitled "October Moon" on a second hand bookstore. flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif I've been turning every bookstore I have been to upside down trying to find Michael's other works but I am not successful; until today! Let me post a link for an image of the book:
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/503/20101013177.jpg

*** Link approved per mzpolarbear***

Yes, this is the American cover which I never liked. The reason why is that the reader doesn't discover until about half way through the book that one of the lead characters is a werewolf. The Irish covers and text managed to conceal the fact ... the American cover just went with the big reveal!

The book is still in print, and there was a sequel called Wolf Moon.

Michael

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Feb 10 11 8:31 AM

I'm still searching for your other works, Mr. Scott, but October Moon is the only one I'm able to find as of now. I'll continue searching and I hope to find more of your works!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#31 [url]

Feb 10 11 12:17 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ February 10, 2011 09:31 am)
I'm still searching for your other works, Mr. Scott, but October Moon is the only one I'm able to find as of now. I'll continue searching and I hope to find more of your works!

Is there any particular titles that you're after? Can I help you in any way?

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Feb 11 11 9:37 AM

Thank you, Zephfire!! So kind of you to help me..
I'm looking for Gemini Game, and as Mr. Scott said that October Moon has a sequel, then I would also like to read Wolf Moon!!
But of course, I wouln't say no to your suggestions!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Feb 15 11 6:43 AM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ February 10, 2011 12:31 am)

I've also only been able to find October Moon. I want to read Wolf Moon now as well as the De Danann Tales, but I don't have over $100 to spend per book. I can get Earthlord pretty cheap from Amazon, but I'd like to read the series in a linear fashion. I'd love to read The Culai Heritage too. Zephfire, if you can help I'd really appreciate it.

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Jul 23 11 11:33 AM

Got lucky again!!! I'm so exhilarated!
I was browsing the bookstore again (as I always do when I go to a shopping mall) and I found the book I've been searching for for ages: GEMINI GAME !!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Here's a snapshot: Gemini Game flamelssecret/read.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Feb 3 12 1:56 AM

I've won an ARC of his newest book for adults. For any older readers here, it was fantastically brilliant!

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#36 [url]

Feb 4 12 4:02 AM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ July 23, 2011 12:33 pm)
Got lucky again!!! I'm so exhilarated!
I was browsing the bookstore again (as I always do when I go to a shopping mall) and I found the book I've been searching for for ages: GEMINI GAME !!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Here's a snapshot: Gemini Game flamelssecret/read.gif

Way to go Nurmengard! flamelssecret/clap3.gif I loved the Gemini Game, let me know when you've read it!

QUOTE (PakitoLestrange)
I've won an ARC of his newest book for adults. For any older readers here, it was fantastically brilliant!

Well done Pakito! It is a great book, most definitely for adults though!

Quote    Reply   

bookmad

#37 [url]

Apr 13 12 1:22 PM

got some of his other work just 15 or their abouts to go.. cant wait to start reading them im re-reading the secrets before the next one comes out

Aura: Blue and Bronze
Scent: New Books
Element: Water

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#38 [url]

Apr 13 12 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ February 11, 2011 10:37 am)
Thank you, Zephfire!! So kind of you to help me..
I'm looking for Gemini Game, and as Mr. Scott said that October Moon has a sequel, then I would also like to read Wolf Moon!!
But of course, I wouln't say no to your suggestions!

Nurmengard I've found you a copy of Wolf Moon with free shipping! flamelssecret/clap3.gif
I've put the link in a PM for you. Enjoy!

Quote    Reply   

bookmad

#39 [url]

Jun 23 12 4:44 PM

have read all the otherworlds plus gemini game and moving ontp tales of the bard

I felt that for the second and third otherworld that they left it open for a possible sequel from Rachel's peresective and Madoc' s ( p.s loved the burren in it its just up the road from me ) while the third has left me wanting more stores of them flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif being the keepers flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

for Gemini game i just loved reading about the VR gaming from when you wrote it too where it has become part of society , i look forward to reading your other books and getting more of them

Your Fan Form The West of Ireland

--- Bookmad---

Aura: Blue and Bronze
Scent: New Books
Element: Water

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Jan 14 13 10:01 PM

the earthlords

i know ive asked this before but i re read the sorceress and in the back it said watch for the next serious the earthlords.... the book is from 2009 does that mean we can expectto see the serious soon? i remember in the past i asked this and someone said it would come out in summer of 2013.. is that true?

Aura: Red
Scent: fresh corn dogs

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help