Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

May 21 09 2:34 PM

Tags : :

So you've finished The Sorceress..well done you! flamelssecret/clap3.gif If you haven't read the Sorceress yet..this is your last warning...don't scroll down unless you're sure you won't mind seeing spoilers!!

We hope you loved it and now you're ready to talk about it! What did you most like? Who is your favourite new character? Did events happen in a way you didn't expect? Fire away..let's read your thoughts and questions!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Mollysarmy

Next Generation Elder

#1 [url]

Jun 1 09 11:17 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 21, 2009 07:34 am)
So you've finished The Sorceress..well done you! flamelssecret/clap3.gif If you haven't read the Sorceress yet..this is your last warning...don't scroll down unless you're sure you won't mind seeing spoilers!!

We hope you loved it and now you're ready to talk about it! What did you most like? Who is your favourite new character? Did events happen in a way you didn't expect? Fire away..let's read your thoughts and questions!

I finished it last night and I must say I LOVED it. Each book just keeps getting better and better. I enjoy how much more in depth we can get with the main characters as they are already established in the series.

Sooo what did I like the most? In no particular order:

The ending with the swords! That was a twist I hadn't expected and the part with Gilgamesh quoting the codex while touching the swords gave me goosebumps.

Gilgamesh all around was one of my favorite new characters. I thought he was written beautifully and I cried along with Sophie when he gave her the journal page to help him remember her when next they met. When Gilgamesh was training the twins in water magic I believe it was Nicolas (I don't have my book in front of me) who said that his last student flooded the world. Hmmm lots of food for thought there.

Living in the San Francisco Bay Area, the vision of Mastodons and Saber Tooth Cats on Mount Tam (as we call it here) is fabulous. I know we haven't heard the last of Joan and Scatty. What a twist that was for them to end up there! I know that the battle between Perry, Scatty, Joan and Nicolas and Billy would have been spectactular but I really liked the way this ended as well. The idea that she escaped the Island though such a simple ruse after all that time was wonderful.

Ohhhh and speaking of the escape... How about the three faces of the Crow Goddess? Her sisters speaking from her body. I can't wait to see where that goes. The different eye color as a way to differentiate between them was great.

I loved the Shakespeare character and the way he used his aura with his imagination to bring about all of those animals during that fight was really interesting. I am a big Shakespeare geek in general so I really liked every minute of his presence in the book.

Did I imagine this (as I said I don't have my book in front of me) or did John Dee mention having a son named Nicolas who died?.... Could he be so convinced that the Dark Elders would bring about paradise because of that loss? Was he named after the Alchemyst?

Let's see what else? Sophie... I thought it was interesting in the first book when the Witch mentioned that she wouldn't see Scatty again even though she would survive that encounter with Dee. Could that be because she would disappear as her memories shaped Sophie more and more? Who came out there at the end when she was wielding that blade? Sophie or the Witch? The Gabriel Hounds said she stunk of the Witch...

Perry is definitely one of the my favorite characters and has been from the start, so I am really happy to have gotten to know her better in this book.

I truly enjoyed how this book ended as well as all of the new characters/directions that were opened up for exploration in the next book. flamelssecret/clap3.gif

I could go on and on and I am sure I will when I read the book again and I have it in front of me to post, lol.

Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Maple Syrup

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Fuzzbinn

Sorcerer

#2 [url]

Jun 2 09 2:07 AM

Also finished, and i defiantly agree that they just keep getting better and better as we go on.
Its defiantly gonna be a long year waiting for the Necromancer.

Some questions i had going forward:

1. Obviously, whats up with the whole Excalibur/Clarent fusion thing? What powers does that sword have?
(Seems to have healing at the very least, and Cerrneuoss, when Josh touches Stonehenge and sees the past, is described as holding a single, plain sword - possibly the original Clarent/Excalibur?)

2. Archons - what are they? Will they feature more in the other books? Was Abraham an Archon? (Doesn't seem likely to be an Elder, since they can't handle the Book, and Humani were just beginning then... also though, Archons don't seem to have magic, and 'seeing the curling strands of time' sounds like its beyond Archon technology even.) Con to Abraham being Archon is that like Elders they have an aversion to iron.... maybe weakness to the Book also applies.. thoughts?

3. Where did Dee get the Archon Symbols of Binding for Areop-Enthap's cell?

4. Who is Dee's master(s), now that we've heard them directly? Maciavelli's?
(On Dee's masters, my thoughts are the original Twins of Danu Tallis - Sun and Moon. Aside from the fact that they should be dead, seems to fit - describes it as being a male/female voice, sometimes sounding like two people talking, and would explain why they are so feared.)

5. Will josh ever learn air and fire?

6. How/Will Scatty and Joan escape the distant past?

7. Will Perenelle be able to help Sophie with the Witch's memory?

8. Will Dee's Dark Elders turn on him?

9. Is the Crow Goddess still helping Perenelle?

10. Who was the asian guy in Aunt Agness' house? Why was Scatty's sister and him there? (Is Aunt Agness involved in this somehow - either immortal or elder - seems likely if she isn't actually their aunt...)

Sorry for the rambling, just soooo much to talk about in Sorceress....

Aura Color: Sunset Orange..........Scent: Pomegranate
Fearus the Fuzzbinnus! Cave Fuzzum!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."...."It's time to toss the dice."
"I don't want a happy ending. I want more story" - Francis Hardinge, Fly By Night
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jun 2 09 5:16 AM

Ok first this book was awesome I don’t think ill survive another year of waiting

Defiantly my favorite part was when Perry stole the boat. I expected they’re to be a huge battle, causing the rock to break in half or some thing then she just steals their boat its brilliant but a little disappointing but a great turn of events. Oh and when she stole the Thunderbird that was the icing on the cake

Now I only understand temporal paradoxes as much as the next person but because Scatty and Joan are immortal they could tecnicly just wait until the present go to Paris and stop them selves from going back in time. Although if they decided to do that they could also just kill Dee and Machiavelli a day or two before every thing started. But that would screw with the time line. So exactly how Michael is going to get them back to the present with out messing with time. Then again every second that Scatty and Joan are in the past every thing could change

And this is minor but didn’t the said that I requires a mirror to use a lay gate?

If Scatty was able to find her grand ma in the past Sophie would get the knowledge that they were trapped there right?
And is mars Scatty”s grandpa?

user posted image
Aura colour:Deep navy blue..........Aura scent: Burning Grapes
Aqua, Ignis, Terra, Aero, Tempus temporis
"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"
La verdadera muerte vendrá a ti

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#4 [url]

Jun 2 09 5:21 AM

QUOTE (aquose @ June 02, 2009 05:16 am)
Ok first this book was awesome I don’t think ill survive another year of waiting

Defiantly my favorite part was when Perry stole the boat. I expected they’re to be a huge battle, causing the rock to break in half or some thing then she just steals their boat its brilliant but a little disappointing but a great turn of events. Oh and when she stole the Thunderbird that was the icing on the cake

Now I only understand temporal paradoxes as much as the next person but because Scatty and Joan are immortal they could tecnicly just wait until the present go to Paris and stop them selves from going back in time. Although if they decided to do that they could also just kill Dee and Machiavelli a day or two before every thing started. But that would screw with the time line. So exactly how Michael is going to get them back to the present with out messing with time. Then again every second that Scatty and Joan are in the past every thing could change

And this is minor but didn’t the said that I requires a mirror to use a lay gate?

Well spotted about the mirror and the ley gates, but these are not normal gates. Have a look at the section where St Germain is explaining the differences between the gold and silver pillars. The Witch used mirrors, but St Germain does not need them.

Michael

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jun 2 09 5:24 AM

but those have a limited window of use ? oh i have so many questions

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#6 [url]

Jun 2 09 5:25 AM

QUOTE (Mollysarmy @ June 01, 2009 11:17 pm)
QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 21, 2009 07:34 am)
So you've finished The Sorceress..well done you!  flamelssecret/clap3.gif If you haven't read the Sorceress yet..this is your last warning...don't scroll down unless you're sure you won't mind seeing spoilers!!

We hope you loved it and now you're ready to talk about it! What did you most like? Who is your favourite new character? Did events happen in a way you didn't expect?  Fire away..let's read your thoughts and questions!

I finished it last night and I must say I LOVED it. Each book just keeps getting better and better. I enjoy how much more in depth we can get with the main characters as they are already established in the series.

Sooo what did I like the most? In no particular order:

The ending with the swords! That was a twist I hadn't expected and the part with Gilgamesh quoting the codex while touching the swords gave me goosebumps.

Gilgamesh all around was one of my favorite new characters. I thought he was written beautifully and I cried along with Sophie when he gave her the journal page to help him remember her when next they met. When Gilgamesh was training the twins in water magic I believe it was Nicolas (I don't have my book in front of me) who said that his last student flooded the world. Hmmm lots of food for thought there.

Living in the San Francisco Bay Area, the vision of Mastodons and Saber Tooth Cats on Mount Tam (as we call it here) is fabulous. I know we haven't heard the last of Joan and Scatty. What a twist that was for them to end up there! I know that the battle between Perry, Scatty, Joan and Nicolas and Billy would have been spectactular but I really liked the way this ended as well. The idea that she escaped the Island though such a simple ruse after all that time was wonderful.

Ohhhh and speaking of the escape... How about the three faces of the Crow Goddess? Her sisters speaking from her body. I can't wait to see where that goes. The different eye color as a way to differentiate between them was great.

I loved the Shakespeare character and the way he used his aura with his imagination to bring about all of those animals during that fight was really interesting. I am a big Shakespeare geek in general so I really liked every minute of his presence in the book.

Did I imagine this (as I said I don't have my book in front of me) or did John Dee mention having a son named Nicolas who died?.... Could he be so convinced that the Dark Elders would bring about paradise because of that loss? Was he named after the Alchemyst?

Let's see what else? Sophie... I thought it was interesting in the first book when the Witch mentioned that she wouldn't see Scatty again even though she would survive that encounter with Dee. Could that be because she would disappear as her memories shaped Sophie more and more? Who came out there at the end when she was wielding that blade? Sophie or the Witch? The Gabriel Hounds said she stunk of the Witch...

Perry is definitely one of the my favorite characters and has been from the start, so I am really happy to have gotten to know her better in this book.

I truly enjoyed how this book ended as well as all of the new characters/directions that were opened up for exploration in the next book. flamelssecret/clap3.gif

I could go on and on and I am sure I will when I read the book again and I have it in front of me to post, lol.

So many questions but there's only one I can answer without giving away too much. The historical Dr Dee had a son called Nicholas who died young. Also, Dee had Flamel's writing in his library (which was the largest library in private hands in England at the time), at his house in Mortlake. Could he have named his son after the most famous alchemist of all time. Very possibly.

Michael

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#7 [url]

Jun 2 09 5:27 AM

QUOTE (Fuzzbinn @ June 02, 2009 02:07 am)
Also finished, and i defiantly agree that they just keep getting better and better as we go on.
Its defiantly gonna be a long year waiting for the Necromancer.

Some questions i had going forward:

1. Obviously, whats up with the whole Excalibur/Clarent fusion thing? What powers does that sword have?
(Seems to have healing at the very least, and Cerrneuoss, when Josh touches Stonehenge and sees the past, is described as holding a single, plain sword - possibly the original Clarent/Excalibur?)

2. Archons - what are they? Will they feature more in the other books? Was Abraham an Archon? (Doesn't seem likely to be an Elder, since they can't handle the Book, and Humani were just beginning then... also though, Archons don't seem to have magic, and 'seeing the curling strands of time' sounds like its beyond Archon technology even.) Con to Abraham being Archon is that like Elders they have an aversion to iron.... maybe weakness to the Book also applies.. thoughts?

3. Where did Dee get the Archon Symbols of Binding for Areop-Enthap's cell?

(On Dee's masters, my thoughts are the original Twins of Danu Tallis - Sun and Moon. Aside from the fact that they should be dead, seems to fit - describes it as being a male/female voice, sometimes sounding like two people talking, and would explain why they are so feared.)

5. Will josh ever learn air and fire?

6. How/Will Scatty and Joan escape the distant past?

7. Will Perenelle be able to help Sophie with the Witch's memory?

8. Will Dee's Dark Elders turn on him?

9. Is the Crow Goddess still helping Perenelle?

10. Who was the asian guy in Aunt Agness' house? Why was Scatty's sister and him there? (Is Aunt Agness involved in this somehow - either immortal or elder - seems likely if she isn't actually their aunt...)

Sorry for the rambling, just soooo much to talk about in Sorceress....
Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jun 2 09 5:31 AM

this is for The Necromancer im so exsited to see Scattys sister flamelssecret/clap3.gif but she seems kinda stuck up

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jun 2 09 6:02 AM

oh my god, was all I could say after finishing this book in one sitting.

I have so many questions.

1. Is it possible for Scatty and Joan to go through a shadow realm to get back to the present?

2. Is it possible that Saint Germain is actually Prometheus' son, therefore he would be the nephew of Mars and The Witch of Endor and that means that Scatty and Saint Germain are actually brother and sister or even cousins? ooh ooh . interesting

3. Did Mars implant his own memory into Josh because he knew that the Witch of Endor implanted her memory into Sophie?

4. Are Archons also known as Deities? Just a guess really... If you need an explanation of Deitie pm me.

5. Was that actually The Morrigan the whole time? And just putting on voices? And she did that because she felt bad? and didnt want it getting around that she actually Perenelle Flamel when she could have killed her.

Also I have a few answers for Fuzzbin; Dee got them from his elder. I think Aerop-Enap tells Perenelle that she saw Dee with a tall man I think it was, I'm guessing his elder.

Also about the having a male/female voice; while thats a great suggestion. I actually think I know who it is. I was obsessed with this game series on Gamecube and in the second one it was set in the past. Roughly 1800-ish. There is a machine that have both a female and male voice, you then later learn it was created by the most powerful of sorceres using three sacred artifacts and it was created to kill the most evil thing in the world, which at the time was a thing called Malpercio, not sure if its in mythology or not but I'll have a look. And I think that his master is not infact two people but one in the same. Although I don't currently have a name for them, but in the game it was called Guillo. And also about the three sacred artifacts could it be the 4 elemental swords and possibly aswell as the codex? Or maybe even the strongest Alchemyst, Magician, Sorcerer, Necromancer, Warlock/Witch and Enchantress were combined together. I have alot more theories but I'm kind of tired of writing so I shall post later again.

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

Mollysarmy

Next Generation Elder

#10 [url]

Jun 2 09 6:09 AM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ June 01, 2009 10:27 pm)
Archons exist in mythology ... a little research in that direction might be interesting.

Best wishes,

Michael

Would these be the Archons of the Gnostic tradition? I went to look them up while I was reading, but I wasn't sure if I had found the correct reference.

Thank you so much for not only these wonderful books but also for the opportunities to discuss them with you.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jun 2 09 6:12 AM

QUOTE (Mollysarmy @ June 02, 2009 06:09 am)
QUOTE (Michael Scott @ June 01, 2009 10:27 pm)
Archons exist in mythology ... a little research in that direction might be interesting.

Best wishes,

Michael

Would these be the Archons of the Gnostic tradition? I went to look them up while I was reading, but I wasn't sure if I had found the correct reference.

Thank you so much for not only these wonderful books but also for the opportunities to discuss them with you.

Great question, was just about to ask it myself.

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote    Reply   

Mollysarmy

Next Generation Elder

#12 [url]

Jun 2 09 6:19 AM

QUOTE (Fuzzbinn @ June 01, 2009 07:07 pm)

That's a great thought! I have been researching mythological deities that have dual natures, both male and females aspects. I haven't narrowed it down yet but that is the direction I am heading for Dee's Elder.

In much the same way The Morrigan had the aspects of her sisters within her and they could talk at the same time with slightly different voices, I think Dee's Elder has something similar going on with its male and female sides.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jun 2 09 6:28 AM

QUOTE (Mollysarmy @ June 02, 2009 06:19 am)
QUOTE (Fuzzbinn @ June 01, 2009 07:07 pm)

That's a great thought! I have been researching mythological deities that have dual natures, both male and females aspects. I haven't narrowed it down yet but that is the direction I am heading for Dee's Elder.

In much the same way The Morrigan had the aspects of her sisters within her and they could talk at the same time with slightly different voices, I think Dee's Elder has something similar going on with its male and female sides.

Hmm, although thats a good way of thinking about it I stick with my theory.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Mollysarmy

Next Generation Elder

#14 [url]

Jun 2 09 6:34 AM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ June 01, 2009 10:25 pm)
So many questions but there's only one I can answer without giving away too much. The historical Dr Dee had a son called Nicholas who died young. Also, Dee had Flamel's writing in his library (which was the largest library in private hands in England at the time), at his house in Mortlake. Could he have named his son after the most famous alchemist of all time. Very possibly.

Michael

Dr. Dee is often referred to as the worst kind of enemy becaue he truly believes in what he is fighting for. From a mother's point of view, when I read about his loss of a son it felt to me as though that could be a part of the reason that he needs to believe so strongly in the Elders bringing paradise on earth. That if they can do that then he is honoring his son's memory by making the world a better place. It is amazing what someone can convince themselves is right given the right emotional motivation.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jun 2 09 9:46 AM

I was so happy to find The Sorceress on the shelves here in Australia, I picked it up and wouldn't let it go:).

My favorite new characters were Gilgamesh and Shakespeare, they were beautifully written. They seemed to be more human than a lot of the characters.

I was shocked by the last line in the book, such a twist and my brain is going crazy as to what it could mean. I almost cried when Scatty and Joan were taken back to the past. We only just got Scatty back, to have her disappear again. Oh and I just loved Perenelle at the end there, she is an amazing sorceress.

Michael doesn't cease to amaze me! There's also so much more to research. I don't think I'll be able to last the year that we have to wait for the next installment.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#16 [url]

Jun 2 09 12:31 PM

This book was amazing I enjoyed it so much im reading it again to look for more clues. There were some answers but so many more questions which is only going to make this forum and talking about them that much more fun!

I am truly like all of the new characters, they were a lot of fun, and scary in some cases, but they were all so wonderful its hard to pick a favorite.

QUOTE (aquose @ June 02, 2009 12:16 am)

Defiantly my favorite part was when Perry stole the boat. I expected they’re to be a huge battle, causing the rock to break in half or some thing then   she just steals their boat its brilliant but a little disappointing but a great turn of events. Oh and when she stole the Thunderbird that was the icing on the cake

This was so awesome, after everything Perry had been through and all the running, you do expect this big fight between Machaivelli, Billy and Perry and what happens she out smarts them hands down and leaves them stranded on the island for the time being ... so classic. I cant wait to see how Billy and Machiavelli get out of this situation and how none too pleased their elders will be.

Although i think thats a possibility i think waiting around for hundreds of thousand of years and trying not to get killed by a dinosaur might be a bit tedious, Im thinking to get joan and scatty back theres going to have to be some kinda time travel, either the twins are going to get the codex back and learn the 5th elemental magic, or they are going to have to visit someone like chronos to get help. Unless Scatty and Joan themselves go to Chronos in the past, that could also be a possibility

If Scatty was able to find her grand ma in the past Sophie would get the knowledge that they were trapped there right?
And is mars Scatty”s grandpa?

yes i think that was the implication of the witch being married to bastet's baby brother horus who is also known as mars.

QUOTE (budgge)
5. Was that actually The Morrigan the whole time? And just putting on voices? And she did that because she felt bad? and didnt want it getting around that she actually Perenelle Flamel when she could have killed her.

This is actually a very good question... how do we know if we can trust the morrigan (well her sisters) and how do we know the morrigan wont return and pretend to be the others. I think the eyes are the big hint in this case. Im not sure something like that can be faked but this shall remain to be seen. But Im guessing that its not a coincidence that whenever a new character is introduced we are almost always told what color eyes they have, I think some of that is because we are going to find more than a few relatives in the future that we arent expecting right off the bat, and we are also going to see characters like the morrigan with her sisters trapped inside her and this might be a good way to tell the entities apart.

Ohh so much to think about. A big thank you to Michael for an amazing and exciting book, and for getting my thought wheels turning at high speed!

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jun 2 09 12:38 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ June 02, 2009 12:31 pm)
QUOTE (budgge)

This is actually a very good question... how do we know if we can trust the morrigan (well her sisters) and how do we know the morrigan wont return and pretend to be the others. I think the eyes are the big hint in this case. Im not sure something like that can be faked but this shall remain to be seen. But Im guessing that its not a coincidence that whenever a new character is introduced we are almost always told what color eyes they have, I think some of that is because we are going to find more than a few relatives in the future that we arent expecting right off the bat, and we are also going to see characters like the morrigan with her sisters trapped inside her and this might be a good way to tell the entities apart.

Well the only reason I thought this is because why does everyone think her sisters are dead? I don't actually think they are dead but they are being held captive somewhere by her... We will just have to wait. Another year .. I'm counting down already... 350 days

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#18 [url]

Jun 2 09 12:48 PM

QUOTE (budgge @ June 02, 2009 07:38 am)
QUOTE (Spacecadet @ June 02, 2009 12:31 pm)
QUOTE (budgge)

Well the only reason I thought this is because why does everyone think her sisters are dead? I don't actually think they are dead but they are being held captive somewhere by her... We will just have to wait. Another year .. I'm counting down already... 350 days

I dont think they are dead, well not in a complete sense. I think probably their physical bodies no longer exist but their spirits are being held within the morrigan's body. Although I guess its possible there are some empty shells that belong to the sisters, out there somewhere.

Quote    Reply   

Fuzzbinn

Sorcerer

#19 [url]

Jun 2 09 12:49 PM

QUOTE (budgge @ June 02, 2009 06:02 am)
Also I have a few answers for Fuzzbin; Dee got them from his elder. I think Aerop-Enap tells Perenelle that she saw Dee with a tall man I think it was, I'm guessing his elder.

Thanks budgge for pointing that out. So i guess my next question would be how Dee's Elder knows the Archon runes. Areop-Enath said that only the Great Elders would know that, and they they all died with the Fall of Danu Tallis.
It seems pretty liekly to me that Dee's Elder(s) are Great Elder(s) (even fits with my theory that they are the original Sun and Moon Twins - besides, if their battle sunk Danu Tallis, I'm guessing nobody stuck around to see if they survived...)

Also, I took a quick look (thanks, Wikipedia ) at Archons in mythology, as per Michael's hint/suggestion, and found that they are in Gnostic religions as being the angel figures, the link between a higher power and people. (Higher power the Archons serve = Abraham?). Definatly looking into this more.

Aura Color: Sunset Orange..........Scent: Pomegranate
Fearus the Fuzzbinnus! Cave Fuzzum!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."...."It's time to toss the dice."
"I don't want a happy ending. I want more story" - Francis Hardinge, Fly By Night
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jun 2 09 1:00 PM

QUOTE (Fuzzbinn @ June 02, 2009 12:49 pm)
QUOTE (budgge @ June 02, 2009 06:02 am)

Thanks budgge for pointing that out. So i guess my next question would be how Dee's Elder knows the Archon runes. Areop-Enath said that only the Great Elders would know that, and they they all died with the Fall of Danu Tallis.
It seems pretty liekly to me that Dee's Elder(s) are Great Elder(s) (even fits with my theory that they are the original Sun and Moon Twins - besides, if their battle sunk Danu Tallis, I'm guessing nobody stuck around to see if they survived...)

Also, I took a quick look (thanks, Wikipedia ) at Archons in mythology, as per Michael's hint/suggestion, and found that they are in Gnostic religions as being the angel figures, the link between a higher power and people. (Higher power the Archons serve = Abraham?). Definatly looking into this more.

Great research. Although I thought of the Archons more as Deity's so their higher power could be the most ancient of mythology gods?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help